Football Season Nearly Upon Us

PrepGridiron

We are just over one week away from the first scrimmage of the season and excitement is running high. Lil' Prep has been working on his route running all season and is ready to have another breakout year for his squad. Their preseason opens up against Lil' Glory's Team in what could be a championship preview. Glory's team has taken full advantage of the transfer rules and has built a recruited up squad with several of the top talent from last year's championship team. Lil Prep will miss the preseason game, but has circled the calendar for the regular season match up. 

:ph34r:xD

@GloryDays

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

3 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

We are just over one week away from the first scrimmage of the season and excitement is running high. Lil' Prep has been working on his route running all season and is ready to have another breakout year for his squad. Their preseason opens up against Lil' Glory's Team in what could be a championship preview. Glory's team has taken full advantage of the transfer rules and has built a recruited up squad with several of the top talent from last year's championship team. Lil Prep will miss the preseason game, but has circled the calendar for the regular season match up. 

@GloryDays

I'm looking forward to spring sports

Both sports that play on a diamond Will contend for state over here

4 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

@Sammyswordsman Has to wait until the scrimmage next week. 

That man needs production, not hype.

xD

11 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

@GloryDays

I seriously forget you 2 are way older than me sometimes... 

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Everyone on here is way older than you MHS....

Not you what are you like 27? 

Atliens like 23. 

And Im atleast 3 years older than Columbiafan... 

Its just the way some people post you'd assume they where younger than they actually are. 

Like honestly I always thought Glory was like some laid back Man in his late 20's living in Hawaii 

He seems so chill you wouldnt exactly think he has kids.

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Atliens like 23. 

Its just the way some people post you'd assume they where younger than they actually are. 

Like honestly I always thought Glory was like some laid back Man in his late 20's living in Hawaii 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I would move to Hawaii yesterday.

Unfortunately they don't pay their shit plant workers... well... shit.

So... anyways, thanks man.  I take this as a compliment.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Atliens like 23. 

I turn 19 next month 

21 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

@GloryDays

If any of your young men would like to attend our fine institution to further their Catholic education, we can send one of our "ambassadors" to review the various educational "packages" offered by the Quarterback Club.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, GloryDays said:

@Sammyswordsman Has to wait until the scrimmage next week. 

That man needs production, not hype.

xD

Week 1 Tiers for Tiny Tot League come out After the scrimmage.

Word is that St. Agnes is fielding a squad that includes the twins transferring from St. John Vianny.

Little Glorys team has a chance at Tier 2 depending on if Lil Glory can get to the second level.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Week 1 Tiers for Tiny Tot League come out After the scrimmage.

Word is that St. Agnes is fielding a squad that includes the twins transferring from St. John Vianny.

Little Glorys team has a chance at Tier 2 depending on if Lil Glory can get to the second level.

Have not seen Lil' Glory yet but I have seen Lil' Prep and he is a ringer.  If somebody doesn't sign this kid it would be a shame.  Not sure if Lil' Prep can beat Glory's all star team bc Vegas has Glory's team as 15 pt. favorites. 

BTW, Sammy stay away from the talented deep well that is NorCal football. 

• Haha 6