Trumps disrespect of our military

TheBlockIsHot

Just now, concha said:

Oh, I know, ChipDumbRacist.

The thing you aren't bright enough to realize is that making up shit about me will just keep the spotlight shining brighter on the truth about you. banana.gif

#whiteimmigrantrecruiterconcha, we read what you wrote. Try to own just one thing you compose here.

Cute banana though......

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

#whiteimmigrantrecruiterconcha, we read what you wrote. Try to own just one thing you compose here.

Cute banana though......

Please show the class what I wrote, ChipDumbRacist. Please. I welcome it. I enjoy showing you for the fool you are.

Meanwhile, when are you going to man up, grow a pair and answer people's questions about your "legit" reasons for being against mixed marriage?

:D

1 minute ago, concha said:

Please show the class what I wrote, ChipDumbRacist. Please. I welcome it. I enjoy showing you for the fool you are.

Most Scandinavians speak English pretty well, Chip. Highly educated too. Two of the main things that makes them attractive as potential immigrants.

You haven't been this excited about immigrants in 7 decades! xD

Just now, RedZone said:

You haven't been this excited about immigrants in 7 decades! xD

So, in a reply to a post related to the immigration issue where you asked someone if they spoke "Viking", I pointed to the ability to speak English and being highly-educated as desirable traits in potential candidates for immigration.

No mention of race at all.

Well done, ChipDumbRacist. xD

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Back in '04, the Washington Post conducted a similar survey on Bush, his approval rating was 69% in the military.  It dropped when we were well into the Iraqi war, but shows the conservative leanings of those in uniform.

This was the height of our current wars and 9/11 was still fresh in people's minds. Perspective.

11 minutes ago, concha said:

So, in a reply to a post related to the immigration issue where you asked someone if they spoke "Viking", I pointed to the ability to speak English and being highly-educated as desirable traits in potential candidates for immigration.

No mention of race at all.

Well done, ChipDumbRacist. xD

Yeah, you didn't know Noway was 90% white either. xD

What is it with your trumpers and Norway?

Don't feel bad though. That little HSFB kid is a racist too. Hell, I can speak a little spanish........how hard is it?

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeah, you didn't know Noway was 90% white either. xD

What is it with your trumpers and Norway?

Don't feel bad though. That little HSFB kid is a racist too. Hell, I can speak a little spanish........how hard is it?

Chip, Chip, Chip...

One of things that's different between you and I (apart from me being informed and intelligent and you being an ignorant idiot) is that I don't feel the need to jump to skin color to judge someone. I don't care.  I'd prefer an English-speaking, college-educated man who happened to be black as an immigrant to the US over a lesser-qualified person from anywhere of any color.

You can't say that, because you are a racist. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

What are you talking about?  I said that in '04 prior to our heightened involvement in Iraq, Bush military approval rating was 69%.... which was high. 

Right.  You don't agree that at the height of wartime with battles going on and 9/11 fresh in troops' minds that they're more likely going to be supporting of their C-in-C?

Just now, concha said:

Right.  You don't agree that at the height of wartime with battles going on and 9/11 fresh in troops' minds that they're more likely going to be supporting of their C-in-C?

no.  Iraq was a head scratcher from the get go and progressively became less popular as we were more engaged.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

no.  Iraq was a head scratcher from the get go and progressively became less popular as we were more engaged.

Early on I recall the country being pretty gung-ho.

As it went on and became a quagmire, agree.

Regardless, Trump has said things he shouldn't. No arguments.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Chip, Chip, Chip...

You are not this lady are you, concha? xD

You see how all my stuff ties together. Norway was in the news just a couple days ago (wonder why). I make a Viking joke in an "I"m tired of spanish speaking people on my street" thread. Who shows up? CONCHA! xD

We speak both English and Spanish in my house, ChipDumbRacist. Just FYI.

But please, continue to advertise your bigotry.

You seem to think it's going great. Which would appear to indicate you aren't ashamed of your racism in the slightest.

Still waiting on your justification for why mixed marriages are supposedly bad.

Oh, and when is it "needed" to call a black man a n****r, again?

Share with the class, Chip.  Proud racist that you are.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, concha said:

We speak both English and Spanish in my house, ChipDumbRacist. Just FYI.

But please, continue to advertise your bigotry.

You seem to think it's going great. Which would appear to indicate you aren't ashamed of your racism in the slightest.

Still waiting on your justification for why mixed marriages are supposedly bad.

Oh, and when is it "needed" to call a black man a n****r, again?

Share with the class, Chip.  Proud racist that you are.

I'm just proud period......

But, I'm bored of playing Tom and Jerry with you.....that's what that mental drip noonereal is for.

What other white countries have attractive immigrant potential, concha? Sweden? Look it up. xD

Just now, RedZone said:

What other white countries have attractive white immigrant potential, concha? Sweden? Look it up. xD

The funny thing about this is that you accomplish nothing apart from putting an exclamation point on your obsession with race.

#ChipReallyisRacist

#ChipReallyisDumb