When CNN starts attacking the Dems

HSFBfan

37 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Democrats are complainers and excuse bad behavior with much worse behavior...They have totally shown,for example,that the meaning of ILLEGAL INVADERS , means nothing and the rule of law,for a vote,is means everything...Any immigrant who came here legally,should be banging on doors and those who still respect the word LEGAL, should do the same...Anyone  here ILLEGALLY, deserves nothing and that includes DACA.... Those that think nothing  of the word ILLEGALor make excuses for them,deserve less...The anything goes policy will lead to everything went..

Illegals in the communist left's mind are more important than our own citizens. It's all about VOTES. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I respect an honest man.

Have to be honest. I will not support a President that is going to constantly sell out this country. I am a 100% backer of Trump but if he gives these illegals any kid of protection how is better than the rest of the politicians that sold us out. I was never a political guy until Trump really got me fired up about a new direction I could 100% buy into. If he signs any kind of protection on illegals than I will certainly give up on politics and give up the fight and watch the country go into the shitter some more. If all were gonna keep doing is getting run over by illegals it might be time to start looking for another country. As much as I love the USA and i bleed red white and blue I cant keep watching this country get run over by people that shouldnt be here. 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

But everyone knows where he stands. Hes not going to sign off on some weak immigration bill.

LOL, come on, you can't believe this.

He has you completely snowed.

Trump could care less about any bill that does not affect him personally and NO ONE knows where he stands on anything.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I was about to say this. 

Just bad political strategy from the start on the part of the Dem's. 

Schumer needs to step down. Trump has made of monkey of him once to often. 

schumer just another low life political hack in a long line in DC. Only thing is he's at the head of the line.

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Have to be honest. I will not support a President that is going to constantly sell out this country. I am a 100% backer of Trump but if he gives these illegals any kid of protection how is better than the rest of the politicians that sold us out. I was never a political guy until Trump really got me fired up about a new direction I could 100% buy into. If he signs any kind of protection on illegals than I will certainly give up on politics and give up the fight and watch the country go into the shitter some more. If all were gonna keep doing is getting run over by illegals it might be time to start looking for another country. As much as I love the USA and i bleed red white and blue I cant keep watching this country get run over by people that shouldnt be here. 

Join the Marine Corps or the Army and insist on only these 2 MOS's for the Corps 0311 and the Army 11B.  I will assure you they will give you the opportunity to prove you bleed red, white and blue and offer you the chance to kill many from countries that send those immigrants you detest that are here.  You might even get to travel in a few Shithole Countries to Boot:  Let me see your Warface >:(    Hurry up and get down there and sign up.  Boot Camp is better during  this time not too hot or Too Cold. #MAGA.  Don't talk about be about it. Get you some.  

Image result for marine recruiting office 0311

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Join the Marine Corps or the Army and insist on only these 2 MOS's for the Corps 0311 and the Army 11B.  I will assure you they will give you the opportunity to prove you bleed red, white and blue and offer you the chance to kill many from countries that send those immigrants you detest that are here.    Hurry up and get down there and sign up.  Boot Camp is better during  this time not too hot or Too Cold. #MAGA.  Don't talk about be about it. Get you some.  

Image result for marine recruiting office 0311

i signed up. Did my time. Who said kill....all i said was make sure they are deported if here illegally. See I even went the humane route. I could say build a wall and put a bunch of turret guns on top of it and shoot them upon sight. Or give the border agents the right to shoot at will. But i didnt go there ;)

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

i signed up. Did my time. Who said kill....all i said was make sure they are deported if here illegally. See I even went the humane route. I could say build a wall and put a bunch of turret guns on top of it and shoot them upon sight. Or give the border agents the right to shoot at will. But i didnt go there ;)

Remember I am not a liberal Snowflake you can always let me know your true thoughts. ^_^

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

The difference is that I have been where you have yet to go and there is much to be learned by you. 

LOL you JUST SAID the military would still get paid during the shut down. Are you drunk or high?

NOBODY gets paid until the shutdown is over. Back pay is a mute point. Even civilians get back pay you idiot.

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

Do you know that my check will be here no matter what? So will that of the military. It shut down Friday...right? I will get paid on Wednesday, shut down or not. 

Stop guessing and learn something. 

Wends? The military doesn't get paid til the first. And if the shutdown continues, that check will be held until the shutdown is over.

Are you a certified idiot? 

Just now, Sportsnut said:

no, just a person who knows the score. Congress has said that the military will get paid so there is no question about that. As I said before, they will get their pay. Also, as I said, the only reason they don't get it on time I that the offices that deal with payroll I closed. Congress will go back and authorize back pay, which is a formality. 

So in essence, the military does get paid during a shutdown. 

LOL no they don't. They get paid AFTER the shut down. They get BACK PAY after the shut down.

You really know nothing. Take lessons. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

But maybe im the only logical one in this world of absolute craziness. But maybe we are all batshit crazy in our own ways...Do you embrace the crazy

"You want nothing to do inside my mind" (This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever)  On 2nd thought you are correct and clearly you don't have a handle on what's inside your own mind. Carry On.  

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

"You want nothing to do inside my mind" (This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever)  On 2nd thought you are correct and clearly you don't have a handle on what's inside your own mind. Carry On.  

It makes complete sense. Oh i can handle whats going on inside my mind. I live with it everyday