When CNN starts attacking the Dems

HSFBfan

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Sounds good and i think the democrats are gonna pay for this decision. Their base loves it but independents and moderates might move away from them

Thing is the GOP is gonna give them a win on DACA.  Those kids are staying, maybe their parents, too.  Politically, morally, etc. I don’t see how the GOP doesn’t do this.

And “The Wall”™️©️®️ won’t (and shouldn’t) get built, but the Dems will go along with funding for more border security (as they should).  This was a stupid fight to pick.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Thing is the GOP is gonna give them a win on DACA.  Those kids are staying, maybe their parents, too.  Politically, morally, etc. I don’t see how the GOP doesn’t do this.

And “The Wall”™️©️®️ won’t (and shouldn’t) get built, but the Dems will go along with funding for more border security (as they should).  This was a stupid fight to pick.

Trump is not going to cave on DACA. hes said it a million times. 2 bills have gone to him and he turned it away. Too soft on immigration he said. We dont want these kids or their illegal parents. Trump would lose so many voters if he caves on DACA. Schumer is already caving and is putting the wall on the table. It will get built. Why shouldnt the wall get built? You dont want more border security?? And they are not kids. Most of them are over 20 years old. 

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Trump is not going to cave on DACA. hes said it a million times. 2 bills have gone to him and he turned it away. Too soft on immigration he said. We dont want these kids or their illegal parents. Trump would lose so many voters if he caves on DACA. Schumer is already caving and is putting the wall on the table. It will get built. Why shouldnt the wall get built? You dont want more border security?? And they are not kids. Most of them are over 20 years old. 

Again, kid.  Relax.

The wall is a gimmick.  It’s going to be like any public works boondoggle and will cost us billions in overruns with little impact.  Of course I want border security.  But border security can be achieved through many ways, a wall is a bad idea for a host of financial, practical, political, and philosophical reasons.

What bills has Trump “turned away?”  I mean that seriously.  The dude has been all over the place on immigration (well on everything actually).  He vetoed two bills?  I highly doubt it but if you can show me the articles I’ll apologize.

And these kids have been here most of their lives and know nothing else.  They were brought here without knowing any better.  We shouldn’t hold them responsible for what their parents did.  Make no mistake they’ll be staying at the end of the day.

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

Again, kid.  Relax.

The wall is a gimmick.  It’s going to be like any public works boondoggle and will cost us billions in overruns with little impact.  Of course I want border security.  But border security can be achieved through many ways, a wall is a bad idea for a host of financial, practical, political, and philosophical reasons.

What bills has Trump “turned away?”  I mean that seriously.  The dude has been all over the place on immigration (well on everything actually).  He vetoed two bills?  I highly doubt it but if you can show me the articles I’ll apologize.

And these kids have been here most of their lives and know nothing else.  They were brought here without knowing any better.  We shouldn’t hold them responsible for what their parents did.  Make no mistake they’ll be staying at the end of the day.

I wasnt fired up. Well i love the idea the day of the wall plus more ICE agents and more border security agents. We should have 100s of thousands of those agents hired asap. 

It was just on one news outlet that said a bipartisan bill was brought to Trumps desk and he turned it away. he hasnt been all over the place at all. He has said the same thing on immigration for the past 3 years. No chain migration the funding for the wall no daca. 

Trump will lose bigly to put it into his terms if he keeps DACA alive. The base will dissolve quickly and he will be seen as another traitor to the american people. For now i hold out hope that he keeps saying no to DACA and eventually they are all returned to where their illegal parents came from

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I wasnt fired up. Well i love the idea the day of the wall plus more ICE agents and more border security agents. We should have 100s of thousands of those agents hired asap. 

It was just on one news outlet that said a bipartisan bill was brought to Trumps desk and he turned it away. he hasnt been all over the place at all. He has said the same thing on immigration for the past 3 years. No chain migration the funding for the wall no daca. 

Trump will lose bigly to put it into his terms if he keeps DACA alive. The base will dissolve quickly and he will be seen as another traitor to the american people. For now i hold out hope that he keeps saying no to DACA and eventually they are all returned to where their illegal parents came from

Fair enough.  I think you’re wrong but yours is not an uncommon position.

Fair enough.  I think you’re wrong but yours is not an uncommon position.

at some point the american government has to care fully about the american citizens in this country and start getting rid of illegals in droves. If he came out tomorrow and shut down every border and ended all immigration I would jump up and down in happiness. He nor any other pols will ever go to that extreme. This shutdown is impacting my family directly which does suck but i would keep it such down until the Dems cave

Honestly, I disagree with allowing the government to shut down also. I disagreed with it when the rubes were on the wrong end of it also, but here we see where folks from the right were all for it when it was "their" guys being the obstructionists that caused the shutdown and of course they are "disappointed" by the same action when perpetrated by the oppisition.

What I've noticed since the "shutdown" is that we don't need them anyway. Hell rid of them and give Trump his crown. Be done with the whole mess. Maybe that'll get these disingenuous types to their happy place.

xD

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Hopefully, your last paragraph is wrong, but I have my doubts..People dont history or the effects over, the long haul, of multiculturalism....The ILLEGAL INVASION , plus the DACA stuff means millions of NEW LIBERAL DEMOCRATS....All presidents since Eishenhower,have allowed this to manifest into what now changed America radically...It is worse in Europe where, because of open borders, Christian congregations are dying and mosques are filling up. Five million Muslims in France  and few if any assimilate..12-15 in the EU....Few assimilate...1500 mosques in Germany..Islam has replaced Judaism as the second religion in Europe... Few if any assimilate here or in Europe....We in America better wake up many of your grand children will never know what hit them...England is huge conflict and soon will lose their culture...Welcome to SHIRA....

Hold on.  I’ll get my mom to write in a prescription refill for your Haldol...

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Already ignored lol. This round has gone to President Trump. 

How?   Literally, what did he do?  McConnell and Schumer put this deal together.

They’re going to vote for DACA as part of this government reopening.  It’s going to pass both houses.  Trump will not veto it.  

How is this a win?  Except for common sense and bipartisan legislating, that is.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

How?   Literally, what did he do?  McConnell and Schumer put this deal together.

They’re going to vote for DACA as part of this government reopening.  It’s going to pass both houses.  Trump will not veto it.  

How is this a win?  Except for common sense and bipartisan legislating, that is.

Trump i guess agreed to negotiate immigration on Feb 8 from what im reading. But everyone knows where he stands. Hes not going to sign off on some weak immigration bill. He put pressure where pressure was needed. It has to go to President Trump at some point in order to sign DACA. I dont believe he will. The illegals have to go. Like i said start hiring like crazy border and ICE agents. Start rounding up all illegals and have huge deportations daily. McConnell is already not trusted so if him and schumer put this together as you said I certainly expect Trump to kill this deal

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Trump i guess agreed to negotiate immigration on Feb 8 from what im reading. But everyone knows where he stands. Hes not going to sign off on some weak immigration bill. He put pressure where pressure was needed. It has to go to President Trump at some point in order to sign DACA. I dont believe he will. The illegals have to go. Like i said start hiring like crazy border and ICE agents. Start rounding up all illegals and have huge deportations daily. 

And when he signs a bill that includes protection for those eligible for DACA?

32 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I was about to say this. 

Just bad political strategy from the start on the part of the Dem's. 

Schumer needs to step down. Trump has made of monkey of him once to often. 

• Like 1

And when he signs a bill that includes protection for those eligible for DACA?

His base will die. He wont make it past 2020. Will be seen as another traitor to the American people. Hell be no better then any other politican that has sold out this country. And I will be the first to jump off the Trump train

• Like 1