Meanwhile: Gowdy finally had it with Washington

RedZone

1 minute ago, concha said:

And then he goes back to one of his other ticks in the very post that's trying to refute it.

It must take an awful case of sociopathy to argue that people should vote against the incumbent President in 2016 despite a good economy and then turn around in 2018 and claim that people should vote for it.

Just now, concha said:

They voted for folks who provided exactly zero votes for letting American workers keep more of their hard-earned pay?

I don't know the exact numbers, but probably, given that Bush passed two tax cuts.

People don't vote based on economics. It's a myth.

And Republicans especially don't vote on economics. They vote on culture war.

2 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

And then he goes back to one of his other ticks in the very post that's trying to refute it.

It must take an awful case of sociopathy to argue that people should vote against the incumbent President in 2016 despite a good economy and then turn around in 2018 and claim that people should vote for it.

There was no incumbent President to vote for in 2016. Dumbass.

And the economy in 2016 was growing at a scorching 1.6% rate xD and unemployment had declined by near 0.

You are a fool.

A total fool.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

They voted for folks who provided exactly zero votes for letting American workers keep more of their hard-earned pay?

And your lying nature has led you to forget all of the other factors.

Like incumbent President's party losing seats in midterms. That's about as strong  a rule as there is in politics.

Like historically unpopular President of the incumbent party.

Like the historic number of Republican retirements.

But, yeah, a tax cut that as usual mostly benefits rich people is going to change everything.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

And the economy in 2016 was growing at a scorching 1.6% rate xD and unemployment had declined by near 0.

Unemployment had dropped from 7.7% to 4.6% since the previous election in 2012.

You are incapable of telling the truth even when there are no consequences for it.

That's the sure case of a sociopath.

3 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

And your lying nature has led you to forget all of the other factors.

Like incumbent President's party losing seats in midterms. That's about as strong  a rule as there is in politics.

Like historically unpopular President of the incumbent party.

Like the historic number of Republican retirements.

But, yeah, a tax cut that as usual mostly benefits rich people is going to change everything.

Dumbass,  did you miss the part where I said that the Republicans would lose seats in the House?

xD

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

Unemployment had dropped from 7.7% to 4.6% since the previous election in 2012.

You are incapable of telling the truth even when there are no consequences for it.

That's the sure case of a sociopath.

So 2016 now becomes 2012. xD

Canes, everybody. He's here (unfortunately) all the damn time.

8 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Dodger and manipulator.

As usual.

You know the incumbent party wins elections like that almost all the time.

Except people don't really vote based on that. They vote based on tribalism and hatred.

There was an incumbent president on the ballot in 2016?

Who the fuck was that? xD

Or are you using another country's election? xD

We haven't had a major tax overhaul in three decades. You honestly think the average working Joe isn't going to be thinking about his job and larger paycheck when he walks into the voting booth? You think that won;t be on his mind when the alternative is a party only too happy to vote him a smaller one? OK. Run with that.

7 minutes ago, concha said:

You do realize that the rest of the board can read my entire posts, right?  xD

Yes, which means that they can see your lies too.

@concha's listing of lies (so far):

• Mueller's investigation has resulted in "bupkus"
  • Trump does not think that legal immigration is a problem
  • People started looking for work again under Trump
  • 25-54 demographic saw largest reduction in Labor Participation Rate
  • Black unemployment reductions accelerated under Trump

1 hour ago, concha said:

The RCP average is still +7 for Dems, but it was +13 just about a month ago.

Trend is not in their favor and folks haven't even seen their paychecks increase (due for most this month).

I got a whopping $38.00 more today.  I am one of the Blacks that just got employed since Jan 20 2017 and in 1 year I get an extra $76.00 a month.  Hell yeah biggest damn Tax Cut in History :D

Does RCP stand for:  Republican's Can't Project in next Election Cycle? xD

Gowdy always looked like a closet gay dude to me along with his other homie from South Carolina: 

This guy:

That State has the softest looking Legislator's

Image result for lindsey graham gay

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I got a whopping $38.00 more today.  I am one of the Blacks that just got employed since Jan 20 2017 and in 1 year I get an extra $76.00 a month.  Hell yeah biggest damn Tax Cut in History :D

Hell Yeah! :D  I'm with YOU!!!....the tax cut should have been a little bigger.....

Hell, if it wasn't for those 'Dumbo'crats xD

giphy.gif 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Does RCP stand for:  Republican's Can't Project in next Election Cycle? xD

Gowdy always looked like a closet gay dude to me along with his other homie from South Carolina: 

This guy:

That State has the softest looking Legislator's

Gowdy's wife came in 3rd in the Miss South Carolina pageant back in the day and homeboy has a couple of kids with her. Just sayin'.

As regards your paycheck, well, damn. That's too bad. My increase will add up into the thousands over the year. Perhaps it's due to the nature of your compensation being in sales?

Regardless, as you clearly don't like Trump, you can reject the extra money in your paycheck by going here to donate it back to the gubmint:  https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsfaq/fs_gifts_to_govt.htm

You show him, Tiger! Screw Trump and screw his tax cuts! Right????

"The really big story of the tax bill is that it favors capital over labor," said Harris. "It's heavily skewed to benefit people who get money without working, as opposed to those who labor for a living."

A salesman makes $200,000 a year, but in order to generate those commissions, he travels to visit clients and takes them out to dinner. He can't deduct those expenses now.

It's unfair that companies' so-called cost of doing business is still deductible, Davidoff said.

"Take a look at McDonald's," he said. "They spend $50 million on a Superbowl ad, and they get to deduct it."

lots of folks, lots, getting screwed.

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Gowdy's wife came in 3rd in the Miss South Carolina pageant back in the day and homeboy has a couple of kids with her. Just sayin'.

As regards your paycheck, well, damn. That's too bad. My increase will add up into the thousands over the year. Perhaps it's due to the nature of your compensation being in sales?

Regardless, as you clearly don't like Trump, you can reject the extra money in your paycheck by going here to donate it back to the gubmint:  https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsfaq/fs_gifts_to_govt.htm

You show him, Tiger! Screw Trump and screw his tax cuts! Right????

Maybe so.  Lets see what the Bonus Check look like on the 16th before I go all Rodney Daingerfield on him.  If that bad boy is swinging then Homie and I will be good. But hey that 401k of mine is En Fuego.  And though his wife was the 2nd best Loser in the Ms. South Cackylacky Pagent doesn't change the fact that he looks effeminate.