Biggest Tax cuts in History

DevilDog

3 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

I posted the charts that you've ignored.

LFPR was trending down for the first decade of the 21st century and into the second one.

Projections show it declining even more for the next 5-10 years.

You really just said a trend stopped the 5 years before Obama despite the fact that it kept going down for 4 more years?

Amazing.

latest_numbers_LNS11300000_2000_2017_all

2 hours ago, concha said:

5) Getting back to the tired "It dropped from 2000..." schtick.  Wrong.

49 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Lie #1094756

So now concha thinks that the LFPR declining since 2000 is "wrong"

The period from 2000 to 2009 by itself would constitute the largest decline in LFPR in recorded history.

20 minutes ago, concha said:

So WHAT?????

So to review....

• concha lies
  • I refute him
  • He responds with "SO WHAT!?"

5 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

I posted the charts that you've ignored.

LFPR was trending down for the first decade of the 21st century and into the second one.

Projections show it declining even more for the next 5-10 years.

You really just said a trend stopped the 5 years before Obama despite the fact that it kept going down for 4 more years?

Amazing.

This is a chart actually from the BLS.

That's the folks who actually measure the LFPR:

You're like my younger boy years ago after mauling his brother's birthday cake prior to the party.  Big chunk of the cake eaten, chocolate icing all over his face... but God bless him he denied like a champ.  xD

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7QtCcqLTpD1mbdkMLlud

(Not actually my kid, but you get the idea) xD

14 minutes ago, concha said:

This line represented the largest decline in recorded history. It was fueled by retiring Baby Boomers and more late teens and early 20's going to college and staying longer.

This trend merely snowballed into Obama's term. The rate isn't going to go up much any time soon. In fact economists expect it to continue to go down.

concha has already began trying to soften the ground under Trump by claiming that it's good news. It means more people are looking for work.

But that's not what he was saying in 2014.

2018_02_02_11_46_42.png

This line represented the largest decline in recorded history. It was fueled by retiring Baby Boomers and more late teens and early 20's going to college and staying longer.

This trend merely snowballed into Obama's term. The rate isn't going to go up much any time soon. In fact economists expect it to continue to go down.

concha has already began trying to soften the ground under Trump by claiming that it's good news. It means more people are looking for work.

But that's not what he was saying in 2014.

2018_02_02_11_46_42.png

Yeah....

You can dance around the 5 entire years before Obama where it stopped in it tracks (and even increased a bit  for awhile... some trend xD), however, everyone can see your smoke and mirrors routine. No matter how much you use your blue crayon.

LMAO

You just have no shame.

Just now, concha said:

You can dance around the 5 entire years before Obama where it stopped in it tracks (and even increased a bit 

I've already addressed the stupidity of this claim.

And it doesn't cover for the fact that you lied and said that there was no decline from 2000.

You are incapable of being honest in any way.

14 minutes ago, stanscript said:

I hate when ignorant people get excited by thinking the owner of the cake who gives you some crumbs is actually looking out for your best interest.  If these are such great tax Breaks why give them such small so called bonuses.  Even those  Bonuses are taxed.

Then how could it plummet in 2009?

Sometimes you say things that are so farcical that it's unbelievable.

But then I remember that you're just an agenda-pusher and that accuracy isn't really your thing.

I thought this was Canes. Maybe it's DBP with another name?

Been spelled out, son. 

Easily readable on the chart, son.

2000 through2004:  dropped 1.4 long before Obama

2005 through 2009:  Net stagnant for the 5 years prior to Obama

2009 through 2013:  Obama years.  Folks can look at the chart. I like the chart. It shows you for the lying fool you are. xD

2 minutes ago, concha said:

You can dance around the 5 entire years before Obama where it stopped in it tracks 

And, of course, it didn't stop because it plummeted (in your words) after that.

concha's rank stupidity (or maybe just bias) shows here.

He refuses to accept the underlying fundamentals that cause such drops. Just because it hovers around the same percent for a few years doesn't change the underlying cause.

The trend was all one.

1 minute ago, concha said:

2000 through2004:  dropped 1.4 long before Obama

2005 through 2009:  Net stagnant for the 5 years prior to Obama

2009 through 2013:  Obama years.  Folks can look at the chart. I like the chart. It shows you for the lying fool you are. xD

This proves nothing except that you definitely don't understand trends and fundamentals.

But, again, you're an agenda-pusher with no shame.

1 minute ago, concha said:

When did i ever say there was no decline from 2000?

WTF?  xDxD

Here.

3 hours ago, concha said:

5) Getting back to the tired "It dropped from 2000..." schtick.  Wrong. 

I mean you've definitely achieved the world record for shamelessness.

Lie, get corrected then lie about saying the original lie.

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

Here.

I mean you've definitely achieved the world record for shamelessness.

Lie, get corrected then lie about saying the original lie.

And anyone can go back and see that the "..." is your claim that there was a dropping trend from 2000-2009. xD

I've just spent umpteen posts showing the ACTUAL DATA which proves the trend was from 2000 through 2004. 2005 until 2009 was flat.

I'm glad I didn't go to Florida Atlantic. Apparently all they teach there is bullshit and deception.

Do yourself a favor and find a reputable night school program somewhere that teaches basic math and comprehension.

26 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

And anyone can read you say there was no decline from 2000 and then demand evidence that you said it.

You did say it.

Context, context..

Unfortunately for you, the class can see your posts and what I was referring to.

Let's see if you are at all capable of honest discourse:

TRUE or FALSE:

"The steepest 5-year drop in the entire history of the LFPR happened under the presidency of Barack Obama"  

Can you do it? Can you answer?  xD

5 minutes ago, stanscript said:

I did, already.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/congratulations-on-your-1000-tax-reform-bonus_us_5a7362fbe4b06ee97af0acd2

Before you get your knickers twisted you have to realize that there is a big difference between being eligible for a $1,000 bonus and ACTUALLY GETTING ONE.

Maybe I missed in the article where over half of the 3M+ bonuses so far announced fall under the type of plan mentioned.