Biggest Tax cuts in History

DevilDog

8 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Stan , stan, stan   tsk tsk.....

"HuffPost asked Walmart, Home Depot and Lowe’s what percentages of its workers would get the full $1,000. All three declined to share their figures. "

Now I get that you feel entitled to 'make up your own' figures as you take charts and extrapolate....otherwise known as 'Pulling nubers out of your ass'.... but the Adamant 'VAST MAJORITY' PROOF is simply non-existant......

Probably so......but your claims to know better than the 'experts you reference' are, well .... 

giphy.gif

Seriously though, what was I expecting from one who seems to only quote the 'Huffington Post' as his 'go-to' backup proof.....

giphy.gif 

carry on...

Just now, stanscript said:

It explained the breakdown.  If everybody got the full $1,000, a simple one word explanation from the companies could have been

"EVERYONE."   

I know Stan....I even said your 'probably' (as in most likely) right on the guestimates....

Just giving you shit for your 'I have "Huffington Post" proof' claims >:(....

...had me laughing tho:D 

4 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

I know Stan....I even said your 'probably' (as in most likely) right on the guestimates....

Just giving you shit for your 'I have "Huffington Post" proof' claims >:(....

...had me laughing tho:D 

Well go ahead and check with L.A. Times, CNBC, Money,CNN, USA Today articles and others.  

Being eligible doesn't mean you are going to get it.

"YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO WIN $5,000 DOLLARS A WEEK FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE FROM PUBLISHER'S CLEARING HOUSE AND THEN CHOOSE TO GIVE IT TO ANOTHER PERSON WHEN YOU DIE.  JUST FILL OUT THE FORM AND MAIL IT BACK TO US. 

(RINSE AND REPEAT.)

16 minutes ago, stanscript said:

Well go ahead and check with L.A. Times, CNBC, Money,CNN, USA Today articles and others.  

Being eligible doesn't mean you are going to get it.

"YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO WIN $5,000 DOLLARS A WEEK FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE FROM PUBLISHER'S CLEARING HOUSE AND THEN CHOOSE TO GIVE IT TO ANOTHER PERSON WHEN YOU DIE.  JUST FILL OUT THE FORM AND MAIL IT BACK TO US. 

(RINSE AND REPEAT.)

That's the problem here Stan......

I prefer not to read 'ARTICLES' about what other people's opinions are of the data that they have already butchered and selectively presented......(AKA your preferred method of expert proof).

I can make up my own mind with just the actual data, minus any 'conjecture'...

You'll third-party spout what you 'Thought you read' and refer to derivatives and opinions as fact, when in fact they are not.  Perfect example here.

In other economic news...

http://theweek.com/speedreads/752743/dnc-reportedly-dead-broke-rnc-nearly-40-million

10:25 a.m. ET

The Democratic National Committee had a rough 2017, plagued by leadership troubles, internal squabbling, and unflattering reports. To top it off, the party ended the year "dead broke," says The Intercept's Ryan Grim.

The Democratic Party is carrying more than $6 million in debt, according to year-end filings — and has just $6.5 million in the bank. Do the math, and the party is working with just over $400,000 overall. Meanwhile, the Republicans are swimming in pools of money. The Republican National Committee had raised $132 million by the end of 2017 — about twice as much as the DNC — and entered 2018 with almost $40 million to spare, with not a penny of debt....

On 2/1/2018 at 12:17 PM, ORabidOne said:

4/5 of the CSX affiliate work force at my location, was LAID OFF DUMB ASS! And a year after the printing company layoff! The WHOLE PLANT CLOSED! And they had printed theater marquees, Speigel Catalog, J.C. Penny's, and SEARS!

I can understand that you are unhappy but I don't think you can pin that on Obama.

With Amazon sales soaring and J.C. Penney's and Sears doing poorly, why would you not expect to get laid off or go out of business.  I haven't seen a catalog from a store like that in well over 15 years.  Everything is online.  

Carloads are down last month from the previous year for CSX.   Is the downturn in the industry or just CSX, or is it just a downturn in your area?  Do you have any thoughts on why this happened?  Generally, railroads are a pretty stable investment.

You might want to see how tax money can affect railroads by doing a search for "Alameda Corridor Wiki"" and see how it affects rail traffic from the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach get thru the metro area.  It's quite a project.  I believe 40% of container cargo for the entire U.S. goes thru these ports, so we are talking about a huge amount of freight.

3 minutes ago, stanscript said:

I can understand that you are unhappy but I don't think you can pin that on Obama.

With Amazon sales soaring and J.C. Penney's and Sears doing poorly, why would you not expect to get laid off or go out of business.  I haven't seen a catalog from a store like that in well over 15 years.  Everything is online.  

Carloads are down last month from the previous year for CSX.   Is the downturn in the industry or just CSX, or is it just a downturn in your area?  Do you have any thoughts on why this happened?  Generally, railroads are a pretty stable investment.

You might want to see how tax money can affect railroads by doing a search for "Alameda Corridor Wiki"" and see how it affects rail traffic from the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach get thru the metro area.  It's quite a project.  I believe 40% of container cargo for the entire U.S. goes thru these ports, so we are talking about a huge amount of freight.

Blaming Obama for a downturn in catalog printing or in retail is up there with attributing the 90s tech boom to Clinton.

Some things the president can influence, others not so much.

28 minutes ago, stanscript said:

I already explained this to him, it didn't help. :(