Biggest Tax cuts in History

DevilDog

1 minute ago, Guccifer said:

You weren't the intended target.

Exactly and right on point.  Some company gives some minimum wage earners a $1,000 Bonus and they all go damn bananas over it and rightfully so for them.  Not realizing it will not be the benefit they were hoping for.  It proves those of us in the 75K - 140K annual income brackets take the brunt of all this as usual.  Believe me $76.00 dollars extra don't mean a damn thing to me. I  could cut 2 yards in my neighborhood and make that in 3 hrs.  xD 

3 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Dude!  You're looking Awesomely spiffy in that LL bean hunting swag...(somehow I always knew you were an LL bean typexD)....quite the stylish fashion plate!

You 'own a mansion and a yaucht' I see as well...kudos:)   

Just keep in mind....not every day is 'your day'  LOL

giphy.gif 

Image result for MY MAN MEME

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

truth in government? not even a faint hint of such idealism any longer

You have to give them credit for the sell job though.

Most of these clowns said they wanted to drain the swamp and Trump was going to do it.

We might be on the verge of our 4th different FBI Director in the last 6 months (counting acting).

Every person at the highest level of national law enforcement has either resigned or been threatened with firing for not agreeing to Trump's loyalty oath.

And there are people who desperately want to be viewed as intellectuals on this board who think everything is great.

13 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Everyday I point out how successful Trump is in this endeavor. 

It's simply fascinating to see mass psychology at work so effectively, even if it is very concerning. 

Not too much credit though since he's still the least popular President at this point in history.

His base is also the most easily manipulated and open to lying.

29 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Believe me $76.00 dollars extra don't mean a damn thing to me. I  could cut 2 yards in my neighborhood and make that in 3 hrs.  xD 

There was as study done after the tax cuts in 2003 (I believe) that showed that the majority of people don't even realize that they got a tax cut.

20 minutes ago, concha said:

For those unhappy with Trump and the tax cuts, here's where you can go to give him the middle finger by rejecting any additional funds you may be receiving in your pay checks:

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsfaq/fs_gifts_to_govt.htm

Trump will be upset and Nancy will be very appreciative.

I am not unhappy.  I told you weeks ago in our discussions that I couldn't wait to see how it would be concerning me.  As I was expecting it to be YUGE.  Like a  $200.00 or  more surplus for me each month.  You know a tangible asset.   I was wondering how others saw it as now the materialization is here for me to review and those around me.  Funny the Big Republican that works with me who happens to be Mexican with Chinese lineage thinks it's awesome though it is slightly less than mine.  His zipcode is in a higher lot than mine. Lets just say a few Cowboys are in his HOOD and says he Sees Jerry's Helicopter land a few times at the facility:   His statement was something along hell yea this is good for me I will take it and if you are not happy I will take yours.  Damn Takers>   I am saying I will not notice an extra 38.00 in my account and I will give it in some form of Charity.  Hell I never take my pay raises I simply raise the contributions to my 401K to make my Company pay me more matching it.  See I learned all this after finally being an employed Black guy on Jan 20, 2017 when we all got employment.  :ph34r: incognegro :D

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Hell I never take my pay raises I simply raise the contributions to my 401K to make my Company pay me more matching it. 

excellent and painless methodology.:D...a shame that the current standard caps most 'company contributions' at a couple %.

I get that a 50/50 match wont work there, but I think it would only take a small kick from companies for most to significantly increase their 'safety nets'.   

1 hour ago, dbcaptiron said:

excellent and painless methodology.:D...a shame that the current standard caps most 'company contributions' at a couple %.

I get that a 50/50 match wont work there, but I think it would only take a small kick from companies for most to significantly increase their 'safety nets'.   

No doubt.  I use it to my benefit, don't miss it since I never receive it.  And hell ask Concha the weather will Gin up here soon and I will be riding the Vespa to work for 2 days each week saving that Petro Money.  That Knucklehead insulted my Fury by calling it a Vespa. The sad thing is I hate to admit I had to Google it to know what it is and after Google I am glad I didn't know of such mode people projection.   After seeing it I'm suspicious why that Knucklehead knew what it was. xD That 38.00 will fill up my Fury about 6.3 times.  #THAT'SSUMMAGA4YOASS

Hell I am winning and didn't even know it.  Trump is shrewd xD I will call it Taxes for the Fury

3 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

And how much of that CHANGE that you could believe in, came to fruition?xD Under your boy Barry, I got laid off TWICE! One was from the largest printing company in the Southeast, and the other was a subsidiary of CSX! Barry was a FUCKING JOKE ASS MUSLIM!

Perhaps you didn't GET shit, because you don't EARN shit!

You probably got laid off because you are you in general. I mean if you act halfway out in the public like you act on here, I'm surprised you ever held a job at all. ...and I'm not lying. Surprised with a capital S.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

No doubt.  I use it to my benefit, don't miss it since I never receive it.  And hell ask Concha the weather will Gin up here soon and I will be riding the Vespa to work for 2 days each week saving that Petro Money.  That Knucklehead insulted my Fury by calling it a Vespa. The sad thing is I hate to admit I had to Google it to know what it is and after Google I am glad I didn't know of such mode people projection.   After seeing it I'm suspicious why that Knucklehead knew what it was. xD That 38.00 will fill up my Fury about 6.3 times.  #THAT'SSUMMAGA4YOASS

Hell I am winning and didn't even know it.  Trump is shrewd xD I will call it Taxis for the Fury

What?.... you would not go for a ride???

giphy.gif 

I heard that $38 buys a lot of gas.....

:D

All aboard your 'Trump Taxi'? LOL

3 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

4/5 of the CSX affiliate work force at my location, was LAID OFF DUMB ASS! And a year after the printing company layoff! The WHOLE PLANT CLOSED! And they had printed theater marquees, Speigel Catalog, J.C. Penny's, and SEARS!

Damn! You ran that place into the ground did ya?! 

Still not Surprised. Again, Capital S.

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Jist tryin ta git down to the intellectual level of a JARHEAD!

YEAH THAT'S IT! I worked there for five years, and nine months after Barry comes into power, 80% of the workforce is on the skreet! Good thing I had TWO pensions to fall back upon, JACKASS!

I'm Surprised that it took you 5 years and 9 months to destroy the place. 

18 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Image result for aint that the truth gif

I realized that you and Nooner had taken that same tact with the old crazy guy after I posted the first reply. xD

I wonder did the catalog printing company reopen after the first Trump turd hit the water in the White House toilet? 

Idiots blame Obama for a catalog printing company closing, when it's a miracle the thing lasted as long as it did in the internet age. Idiots blame Obama for coal jobs going away, when it's a miracle that the stuff lasted as long as it did seeing as to how it's not a very efficient fuel compared to others. 

Rab isn't the only crazy fool out there believing shit like that. 

33 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Rab isn't the only crazy fool out there believing shit like that. 

Certainly not.

For instance we've got @concha and his listing of lies (so far):

• Mueller's investigation has resulted in "bupkus"
  • Trump does not think that legal immigration is a problem
  • People started looking for work again under Trump
  • 25-54 demographic saw largest reduction in Labor Participation Rate
  • Black unemployment reductions accelerated under Trump

23 minutes ago, Guccifer said:

Certainly not.

For instance we've got @concha and his listing of lies (so far):

• Mueller's investigation has resulted in "bupkus"
  • Trump does not think that legal immigration is a problem
  • People started looking for work again under Trump
  • 25-54 demographic saw largest reduction in Labor Participation Rate
  • Black unemployment reductions accelerated under Trump

Which is a list of Canes bullshit of assorted levels of bullshittery, unlike he following assortment of recent lies by Canes:

• The labor force participation rate didn't plummet under Obama, which it did. The biggest drop in the measurement's 80 or so years.
  • Trump thinks legal immigration is a problem. In fact, he supports legal immigration. No calls to eliminate it, just simple common-sense changes.
  • That I made an inaccurate claim about more people looking for work under Trump. My statement was in reference to a particular month and is entirely true.
  • That Obama's unemployment rate declines are unrelated to the labor force participation rate. A colossal Canes lie. They are. It's simple math. When the size of the labor force declines in relation a number of people unemployed, the unemployment rate reduces. Simple math. Canes is a liar.
  • That unemployment rate declines have not accelerated under Trump. Absurd. As stated above,  the U3 rate declined just 0.1% in Obama's final 12 months and Trump's reduction stands at 0.7% in just 11 months.  Check for yourselves just what a shameless liar Canes is:  http://portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate.jsp
  • Use of foreign unemployment data presented as our own. Canes used another country's unemployment data and was caught. Even after being called out he used it AGAIN. He counts on people not checking, just seeing how may times he squeals "LIE!".

14 minutes ago, concha said:

xD

Like your claim the LFPR didn't plummet under Obama. Those kind of "thoroughly sourced and supported claims"?

It stabilized halfway through Obama's term (according to you) after 13 years of decline.

You lied about this in one thread because you knew that nobody would call you on it.

But in a different thread, 12 days later, you were forced to admit the stabilizing in 2013.