Biggest Tax cuts in History

DevilDog

I don't really start Topics over here.  But got my 1st payment since the Tax cuts went into effect. I got a whopping $38.00 more for a total of $76.00 per Month or 912.00 per Year.  And it was parroted as the greatest Tax cut in History I even saw them applauding over it during the SOTU.   Did I miss something and had much higher expectations since it was declared the Yugest in History?  Can anyone else opine on what theirs were for comparison. The biggest among my peers were a whopping $41.00 dollars?

Image result for STRAIGHT BALLIN GIF

25 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I don't really start Topics over here.  But got my 1st payment since the Tax cuts went into effect. I got a whopping $38.00 more for a total of $76.00 per Month or 912.00 per Year.  And it was parroted as the greatest Tax cut in History I even saw them applauding over it during the SOTU.   Did I miss something and had much higher expectations since it was declared the Yugest in History?  Can anyone else opine on what theirs were for comparison. The biggest among my peers were a whopping $41.00 dollars?

You really should get a good accountant bc that money will not be easy to manage.  I recommend investing in Trump bc he really does care about you.  

Just playin.  Seriously though I would get a bottle of cognac (the cheap stuff bc it wasn't a great tax cut) and call it a Thursday.  

Cheers.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

And how much of that CHANGE that you could believe in, came to fruition?xD Under your boy Barry, I got laid off TWICE! One was from the largest printing company in the Southeast, and the other was a subsidiary of CSX! Barry was a FUCKING JOKE ASS MUSLIM!

Perhaps you didn't GET shit, because you don't EARN shit!

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

MAAAYBE, if you married your baby mommy, you'd get a better tax break!xD

• Haha 1

I got ZERO xD....at least so far, so...

But as not too much of a side note: While I would not anticipate that DD's incremental 'gift from Trump' would mean much (as he projects such success -_-) ,  but somehow a have to believe that $100 bucks a month and well over a grand a year could expect to mean considerably MORE to those low-income downtrodden souls...

So how come I keep hearing that this was gonna be 'just for the rich', and yet now all them 'successful' chaps are bitchin, while all those downtrodden have gotten more?

giphy.gif

xD

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

and not a poster here is surprised. 

I am sure some are wondering, why did Obie order you leave the building? 

4/5 of the CSX affiliate work force at my location, was LAID OFF DUMB ASS! And a year after the printing company layoff! The WHOLE PLANT CLOSED! And they had printed theater marquees, Speigel Catalog, J.C. Penny's, and SEARS!

41 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You really should get a good accountant bc that money will not be easy to manage.  I recommend investing in Trump bc he really does care about you.  

Just playin.  Seriously though I would get a bottle of cognac (the cheap stuff bc it wasn't a great tax cut) and call it a Thursday.  

Cheers.  

Good suggestion.

3 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Perhaps Devil DAWG missed the gathering yesterday at the White House, between PRESIDENT Trump and about a dozen large and small business types from around the nation! Who had gathered to tell Mr. Trump of the benefits of his tax cuts and deregulation! One fellow was a very small businessman(the backbone of America) who employed SEVEN people! But said that he was immediately encouraged by Trump's mandates! And had proceeded to purchase over $400,000 in NEW equipment for his business! And THIS has been echoed through out the country!

37 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

One person yesterday stated that there were keeping 6000 over the course of a year. 

It completely depends on how much money your making. Idk what DD take home and im not asking. 

That's pretty cool:  Clearly DD is not in that person's tax bracket and I don't believe this for one bit either. xD

17 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

And how much of that CHANGE that you could believe in, came to fruition?xD Under your boy Barry, I got laid off TWICE! One was from the largest printing company in the Southeast, and the other was a subsidiary of CSX! Barry was a FUCKING JOKE ASS MUSLIM!

Thanks I knew I would get sound commentary from you.  Notice how eloquent your responses are compared to the ones that have a bit of comprehensive skills.  Maybe you got fired CUZZZZZ you SUCKKKKEDDDD at WhAAAATTTTT Youuuuuu  WEEEEEREEEE HIIIRRRRRREEEDD to DOOOOOOO.   It smells a little pissy in this forum is Your Depends Leaking? 

8 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

4/5 of the CSX affiliate work force at my location, was LAID OFF DUMB ASS! And a year after the printing company layoff! The WHOLE PLANT CLOSED! And they had printed theater marquees, Speigel Catalog, J.C. Penny's, and SEARS!

ya think this may have more to do with the Internets continued growth in retail and the day of the printed catalog over for good? 

Heck, I tried to get a print catalog from an several audio sites just last week and   they either have discontinued them or only send them top confirmed buyers because of the expense. 

Maybe if you had gotten that haircut you'd have been retained. I know I'd not employee any disheveled long haired guy. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Thanks I knew I would get sound commentary from you.  Notice how eloquent your responses are compared to the ones that have a bit of comprehensive skills.  Maybe you got fired CUZZZZZ you SUCKKKKEDDDD at WhAAAATTTTT Youuuuuu  WEEEEEREEEE HIIIRRRRRREEEDD to DOOOOOOO.   It smells a little pissy in this forum is Your Depends Leaking? 

he's funny cause' he's rabid. xD

4 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Then, WHY are you BITCHIN? GREEDY ARE WE?

Do you have any idea what the topic is about Rabid Ass?  I am not bitching I asked others to opine about theirs or others as a point of reference and if I missed something since it was the YUGEST in History.  I didn't ask for the Oldest, Grumpiest, ButtHole to comment on me for 3 posts.  It's good you hid in the Navy in Vietnam if you had been in a real Combat Arms Service you would have Noise DIscipline.

Image result for shhh be quiet meme

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

Jist tryin ta git down to the intellectual level of a JARHEAD!

YEAH THAT'S IT! I worked there for five years, and nine months after Barry comes into power, 80% of the workforce is on the skreet! Good thing I had TWO pensions to fall back upon, JACKASS!

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

ya think this may have more to do with the Internets continued growth in retail and the day of the printed catalog over for good? 

Heck, I tried to get a print catalog from an several audio sites just last week and   they either have discontinued them or only send them top confirmed buyers because of the expense. 

Maybe if you had gotten that haircut you'd have been retained. I know I'd not employee any disheveled long haired guy. 

Under BARRY, RADIO SHACK is NO MORE! Never mind their catalog! And Toys R We, SEARS, and K Mart are on life support! 

4 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Jist tryin ta git down to the intellectual level of a JARHEAD!

YEAH THAT'S IT! I worked there for five years, and nine months after Barry comes into power, 80% of the workforce is on the skreet! Good thing I had TWO pensions to fall back upon, JACKASS!

I got a sneaky suspicion most places you have worked you ended up on the Skreet!  Your social skills are amazing I am surprised that Morgues are not lining up to hire you.  Their Clientele could probably tolerate your for a week.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

Under BARRY, RADIO SHACK is NO MORE! Never mind their catalog! And Toys R We, SEARS, and K Mart are on life support! 

and you really think this is not primarily do to the growth of the internet? 

it's  a changing economy, always

you were just stupid to go work for a failing industry

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

But got my 1st payment since the Tax cuts went into effect. I got a whopping $38.00 more for a total of $76.00 per Month or 912.00 per Year.  And it was parroted as the greatest Tax cut in History I even saw them applauding over it during the SOTU. 

You weren't the intended target.

34 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Image result for when I can't argue i bring up obama

• Haha 1