Hey, Dems, Liberals and Left Loonies

noonereal

You still think Trump is an idiot?

He is single handed tearing apart our government and destroying, forever, our status as the leader of the fee world and the revered country that others emulate. 

Never again will a new government bass it's system on our. Never again will the people of the third world look up to us. 

and you still call him an idiot?

No, you are the idiot if you think he is an idiot. His disciples are the idiots for thinking everything is just fine. 

Sorry, just facts. 

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Per Obama anyway, Russia is pretty benign, right?

The 80s are calling you, nooner. They want their politics back.

so now russia is not our greatest adversary?

please justify Trump's actions in ignoring russia's meddling and doing everything possible to stop an investigation of it

thanks

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

please justify Trump's actions in ignoring russia's meddling and doing everything possible to stop an investigation of it

thanks

You mean the ongoing conspiracy involving the DNC, FBI and DoJ to utilize bullshit, foreign (including Russian) sourced information to deceive our courts to undermine an American election and duly-elected president?

Just now, concha said:

You mean the ongoing conspiracy involving the DNC, FBI and DoJ to utilize bullshit, foreign (including Russian) sourced information to deceive our courts to undermine an American election and duly-elected president?

you can't answer, i understand that

so then why do you enable trump?

pence would evoke the sanctions in a heartbeat

virtually any other person who were president would

no other person would look to stop the investigation into what russia did

I don't think Trump is tearing our country apart. I think our Union has been week for a long time. Trump is just a symptom of the weakness and doing everything he can to retain as much power and influence as he can.  This union could fall apart overnight and Trump would still be just fine. His kids already have an in in Moscow.

The American dollar could crash and not be worth a penny, and he could just burn the dollar bills he has in his fireplace and spend his Rubles. 

The thing about Trump is, he doesn't give a fuck. Never had a reason to in his entire life and has less reason to today. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

He is single handed tearing apart our government and destroying, forever, our status as the leader of the fee world and the revered country that others emulate. 

Never again will a new government bass it's system on our. Never again will the people of the third world look up to us. 

No, you are the idiot if you think he is an idiot. His disciples are the idiots for thinking everything is just fine. 

Sorry, just facts. 

Dude. 9_9

• Haha 1

Just now, zulu1128 said:

I honestly thought nothing would ever top the right wing nutmuffins  who were convinced that the previous POTUS intended to turn the US into some Muslim paradise. 

So much for that, I guess.  Congrats fellas, you’ve cleared the bar with room to spare. 

xD

Did we do it limbo style or pole vault style though? That is the question. 

I'm leaning limbo style since the bar was really set kind of low by the right wing nut jobs. We could have easily just stepped over it, but, well, some of us enjoy a challenge.

Image result for limbo dance gif

9 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I honestly thought nothing would ever top the right wing nutmuffins  who were convinced that the previous POTUS intended to turn the US into some Muslim paradise. 

So much for that, I guess.  Congrats fellas, you’ve cleared the bar with room to spare. 

xD

what of the post do you disagree with?

Are you saying Trump is nuts? You don't agree with me when I say he being nuts is nonsense? 

Do you think it remiss to say that never again will a new government bass it's system on our?

Do you think it untrue to say that never again will the people of the third world look up to us?

These were my 3 statements. Which of these 3 do you dispute?

What is so over the top with this rather mild observations? 

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

what of the post do you disagree with?

Are you saying Trump is nuts? You don't agree with me when I say he being nuts is nonsense? 

Do you think it remiss to say that never again will a new government bass it's system on our?

Do you think it untrue to say that never again will the people of the third world look up to us?

These were my 3 statements. Which of these 3 do you dispute?

What is so over the top with this rather mild observations? 

"He is single-handedly tearing apart our government and destroying, forever, our status as the leader of the free world and the revered country that others emulate."

Ridiculous hyperbole. I'm trying not to call it stupid, simply out of respect.

"Never again will a new government bass it's system on *ours. Never again will the people of the third world look up to us."

See above.

I remain optimistic that you're just trying to stir the pot, and don't really believe what you've been saying. If the latter, it would be more than a little disappointing.

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

thanks

Hell no Russia is not. Their economy is in shambles. NK aka fat boy and you frigging libs are more of a threat to me and my way of life

Nor are you just as upset with America for interfering with other governments elections? You dems act like this is new. This shit has been happening forever. Hell didn't you dems and Obama laugh Romney off the stage when he said our biggest threat was Russian interference? 

Bottom line is Russia once again meddled in our election just like we do and will do. Their interference had nothing to do with the outcome. Don't believe me just ask every intelligence agency you guys like to tout that confirmed Russia's involvement. They all have said it had no bearing on the outcome. 

Trump had absolutely nothing to do with Russia's interference none whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Hell no Russia is not. Their economy is in shambles. NK aka fat boy and you frigging libs are more of a threat to me and my way of life

I am not a lib on more subject than not. 

How can Fat Boy be more a threat? 

But look how trump has emboldened him with his speak loudly and throw way the stick.

If you recall, thus is another subject I supported Trump. Problem was, he was full of cra% and now the entire world knows how to deal with us. 

Obie never did anything as misguided as Trump has in Korea. 

51 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Trump had absolutely nothing to do with Russia's interference none whatsoever. 

OMG, come on, so what? 

We don't need to know who did what?

2 indictments and 2 pleas so far. We should have let all this go?

and honest, tell me, why is Trump possessed by this? Why is it consuming him?

His attempted manipulations are not that of someone with nothing to hide. You know this. 

We all know there is a Russian connection. Just what and how we don't know. 

He accepted a meeting, enthusiastically to gain dirt on Hill. He wrote a letter lying about it. We need to know why even if it was legal. 

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:46 PM, noonereal said:

Sorry, just facts. 

WHO in the third world, looked up to the USA for ANYTHING but a HAND OUT?

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:17 PM, noonereal said:

OMG, come on, so what? 

We don't need to know who did what?

2 indictments and 2 pleas so far. We should have let all this go?

and honest, tell me, why is Trump possessed by this? Why is it consuming him?

His attempted manipulations are not that of someone with nothing to hide. You know this. 

We all know there is a Russian connection. Just what and how we don't know. 

He accepted a meeting, enthusiastically to gain dirt on Hill. He wrote a letter lying about it. We need to know why even if it was legal. 

As any NORMAL human reaction would be! He's DAMN PISSED at the CONSTANT allegations of wrongdoing over the past twelve plus months, with ZERO proof and ANYTHING nefarious taking place!

And YES we know the source of Russian collusion! It's HILLARY and her lil band of misfits, trying to influence an American election! And trying to destroy a presidency!

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

As any NORMAL human reaction would be! He's DAMN PISSED at the CONSTANT allegations of wrongdoing over the past twelve plus months, with ZERO proof and ANYTHING nefarious taking place!

And YES we know the source of Russian collusion! It's HILLARY and her lil band of misfits, trying to influence an American election! And trying to destroy a presidency!

I hope you are kidding.