Stay classy Elder HS

golfaddict1

It’s obviosly blowing up Yappi at the moment....a couple of Elder diehards are actually trying to defend it. 

The AD was apparently sitting right next to the student section and let it ride. It’ll be interesting to see if heads actually roll or not...this kind of stuff has always been kind of bubbling under the surface there. Price Hill is a pretty interesting neighborhood. 

30 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm thinking ChipDumbRacist read the article and the first (tiny) thought that came to his (very tiny) mind was "amateurs".

Your "thinking" is scary and time-consuming for everyone here......of course most have tired of you.

Find a way to downplay everything you think makes you look bad in life.

#pathetic

Yea this is no surprise with Elder. And as Zulu pointed out, Price Hill is an "interesting" neighborhood to say the least..... I've personally met 2 Elder guys that openly used racial slurs in the past year.

Back in 2012, during the playoffs, Colerain played Elder and Colerain won in 2ot ....but its one of the few times I've actually thought refs were cheating to change the outcome.... local celebrity/restaurateur/millionaire Jeff Ruby, whom goes to a lot of these type of games and does a lot for local kids, was  at the game and thought the same thing. When Ruby talked to a frustrated Colerain player who was getting flagged, the player said that Elder players kept calling him the N Word and using racial slurs. The player complained to the refs who did nothing. This led to Ruby talking to refs from the sideline who still did nothing........after the game, Ruby went on social media rants saying how blatant the cheating and racial slurs were, and even brought it up to Jesse Jackson, whom was eating at his steakhouse that weekend.

3 hours ago, concha said:

Bring the heat on the Purple Nation.

That's just awful.  

One of the things in the world you can absolutely count on is teenage boys in groups doing stupid shit. But that crap going on for over half the game? That's on coaching and faculty.

That was really the eye opener in reading some articles about the incident.   Parents and other adult fans who attended the game and remained quiet for that long a duration is hard to comprehend as well.   

4 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

I dunno...I thought this was a pretty awesome hot take. 

4 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

I dunno...I thought this was a pretty awesome hot take. 

It was highly accurate....

It's no secret states like Ohio, Wisconsin, Iowa and etc are some of the most racist states in America.

Not the place for blacks....

Like father, like son in Ohio....been that way since dirt!

7 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

https://www.thetoptens.com/most-racists-states-us/

#6 Herr Bayou

#19 Wisonsin

#20 Ohio

Iowa - didn't make the cut.

You are an idiot.......

You want to see a real list with real stats?

You know........It doesn't even matter.

You fruit loops see what you want to see.....and believe your own links you spend 30 seconds finding.

#MAGA! Post a self-defense link....