Lets vote!

ORabidOne

54 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

How many of you boys think that da STACHE, Nunzio, Toal, et al., could have won eleven games with Colquitt's sparse talent pool last season?

NO doubt with those coaches Colquitt would have gone undefeated and possibly even ranked in the top 200 in nation

but @ORabidOne u already know Propst blew so many games last season on game planning, not knowing how to count to 11 numerous times, he passed when he should have ran he ran when he should have passed... the guys ass backwards 

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

I think only one listed below

O RAb

Shut yo MOUF! You had better not let Detective George Krajewski here this! He has pegged me as a big mouf no nuttin, who just says things to hurt his baaaybeee boy!:$ I GUESS his performing a 1000 plus yds. below any other QB in the ProPst era, was just an aberration!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

NO doubt with those coaches Colquitt would have gone undefeated and possibly even ranked in the top 200 in nation

but @ORabidOne u already know Propst blew so many games last season on game planning, not knowing how to count to 11 numerous times, he passed when he should have ran he ran when he should have passed... the guys ass backwards 

Just fer shits and giggles dummy! Colquitt was ranked in the TOP 100! SOOOOO, the Three Blind Mice woulda gotten us TOP 200?xD

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

HEY DUMMY, THOSE three couldn't have gotten Colquitt to the ATL ONCE, much less SIX times in succession!

You’re directing your anger at the wrong person.The DUMMY is your coach who blew a state championship because he can’t count...not once but twice.All I would say to uncle Rush is dam you dumb

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

You’re directing your anger at the wrong person.The DUMMY is your coach who blew a state championship because he can’t count...not once but twice.All I would say to uncle Rush is dam you dumb

It’s DAMN YOU DUMB! My friend asked me to help out. Or CAN’T YOU COUNT? Or HOW MANY HOUSEHOLDS YOU NEED. Remember it was my friend, who suggested this. I know nothing. 

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

It’s DAMN YOU DUMB! My friend asked me to help out. Or CAN’T YOU COUNT? Or HOW MANY HOUSEHOLDS YOU NEED. Remember it was my friend, who suggested this. I know nothing. 

Your "friend" obviously not from CA.However we do it out here is the correct way.

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Obviously Block’s not one of em in spite of the many ass whoopings administered by Mr ARARAR. A’s and R’s hmmnnn 😎

Yeah their moms family has everyone named with an A.I tried to get rid of that by naming a kid with an R but it kinda back fired on me 😂