Kansas St getting ready to offer 7 U-Lab prospects?

RedZone

28 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Sounds like they could be a strong candidate.  Any interesting games on their schedule?

I think 5A Champ Zachary and D1 Champ Catholic (Baton Rouge) will highlight their schedule again......

I haven't seen the schedule though, but most schedules will stay the same here (2-year cycle) until next year.

I was really taking a jab at some of these other teams like St Peters's Prep, NJ and couple other overhyped and over-talked about teams here.. These overswollen teams have a 3-4 blue chippers, some none at all.....9_9

It really doesn't matter though in the big picture......I read the U-High article and thought it was worth a mention..

18 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Big reason why I feel LSU should be stronger, the Bengal Bayou culture is pretty damn strong in the state of Louisiana and LSU just needs the right leadership to channel it, except when playing the Dawgs.

JMHO is all.

This is about the 4th or 5th time I've seen you post that LSU should be better/stronger and this and that...etc

Georgia has been one of college football's greatest underachievers for the last 2 decades,

You Georgia people have let one good season and good recruiting class go straight to your dicks....

JMHO is all.

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

This is about the 4th or 5th time I've seen you post that LSU should be better/stronger and this and that...etc

Georgia has been one of college football's greatest underachievers for the last 2 decades,

You Georgia people have let one good season and good recruiting class go straight to your dicks....

JMHO is all.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, and whoa some more, Sir Butthurts, I have tremendous respect and a stronger LSU equates into a stronger SEC and that goes for Georgia and everybody else in this fucking conference because I wanna  the SEC to win the ship every year and keep it going!

Besides my dick is plenty big and keeps the ladies plenty happy, ask em.... no need for supplements nor recruitin' classes for help in that department HomeBoy!

You will find that I'm all about where I'm at and I support and develop where I'm at to leave it in a better place than I found it.

So, if ya wanna lump me in the the Georgia people because that fits your narrative and a box in your world I can't fix that.

WE are excited and WE want the best for everyone, now that being said don't let one or two guide you into painting with broad strokes.

Aight den?

Humble my ass, say thank you next time. Notice I don't throw shade on LSU, period.

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

U-High will very soon have 7-8 prospects with SEC offers among their cast?

After their run of last year and returning 17 starters will they be a national Top 10 preseason squad?

They had a nice resume last season and warranted more looks.  Would be cool if they could grab a West Point/N Little Rock type OOS.  

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Would be cool if they could grab a West Point/N Little Rock type OOS.  

Any OOS game would be cool.....seems you can't be much without one OOS game.

Anyways,

U-High QB's John Gordon Mckernan recently picked up a D2 offer from Arkansas Monticello  (his first)

Decent QB (6-1 198 lbs)-can make nice" high school" throws.....he could develop into a mid-level prospect by years end.