Missouri Baseball team holds fundraising AR15 Raffle

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Ridiculous act, must not be a mainstream church. 

Believe me those good old Christian Churches have done much more ridiculous things in the past few years. But I like the old well they aren't real Christians.  You will always get that answer. 

mainstream or not that's not a good look for a church?   I think that is a Church in this image it has a big old Cross on the Front and it is pretty well known by many for it's acts.  I am not surprised at all.

It shows they hate him, Gays, Muslims and Abortion. There are other views of this as well.  Just saying I am not surprised at all over the Gun Blessing.  I truly am not.

Image result for obama hung outside church

main-qimg-bc782276f22622a1eda0073893e6af9b-cHere is a better view

Image result for obama hung outside church .

And finally.  

30 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Believe me those good old Christian Churches have done much more ridiculous things in the past few years. But I like the old well they aren't real Christians.  You will always get that answer. 

mainstream or not that's not a good look for a church?   I think that is a Church in this image it has a big old Cross on the Front and it is pretty well known by many for it's acts.  I am not surprised at all.

It shows they hate him, Gays, Muslims and Abortion. There are other views of this as well.  Just saying I am not surprised at all over the Gun Blessing.  I truly am not.

Image result for obama hung outside church

main-qimg-bc782276f22622a1eda0073893e6af9b-cHere is a better view

Image result for obama hung outside church .

And finally.  

Right on church grounds...pure trash! 

• Like 1

a month after election

Member Charged in Arson of Black Church With ‘Vote Trump’ Scrawled on Side

Dec. 21, 2016ImageAndrew-McClinton_web1-jumbo.jpg?quality=

Andrew McClinton, 45, of Leland, Miss., was charged with arson of a place of worship in the first degree, a felony, a spokesman for the Mississippi Department of Public Safety said.CreditMississippi Department of Public Safety, via Associated Press

The authorities charged a man on Wednesday with setting fire last month to a predominantly African-American church in Greenville, Miss., where “Vote Trump” was found spray-painted on the side of the building.

The man, Andrew McClinton, 45, of Leland, Miss., was charged with arson of a place of worship in the first degree, a felony, Warren Strain, a spokesman for the Mississippi Department of Public Safety, said in an interview on Wednesday.

Mr. McClinton, who is black, was a member of the church, Hopewell Missionary Baptist, at the time of the fire on Nov. 1, Mr. Strain said.

Just adding for balance.....

Assholes come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and religious beliefs....

Yes, this was his OWN church....effin disgusting...  BOTH SIDES..... 

And for 'whatever it's worth'  I am QUITE certain that there have been exponentially more Trump effigies burned in the public square (with associated media coverage) than there ever were with Obama....

6 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

And for 'whatever it's worth'  I am QUITE certain that there have been exponentially more Trump effigies burned in the public square (with associated media coverage) than there ever were with Obama....

I think Nixon holds the record followed by  Bush Jr then  Obie... I'll need pull out the record books. 

No way Trump has meddled in this event, at least not yet.  

6 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

My comments weren't about race, it's why I never mentioned it.  My issue is with the church getting in bed with politics which is dilluting the gospel.

Church leaders Blessing guns and burning effigies is not what they should be doing.

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

My comments weren't about race, it's why I never mentioned it.  My issue is with the church getting in bed with politics which is dilluting the gospel.

Church leaders Blessing guns and burning effigies is not what they should be doing.

The church is the mother of politics...and I see your point well and agree.

Thanks for the explaination.

39 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I think Nixon holds the record followed by  Bush Jr then  Obie... I'll need pull out the record books. 

No way Trump has meddled in this event, at least not yet.  

Could be right on the Nixon, not sure on bush tho (obie and T might both have him beat), but if you want to talk obie vs T, you'll  need to note that I said in the 'public square'.....obies were done in private....