Packer Baseball Goes To....7-5

Rufus69

• Rufus69 changed the title to Packer Baseball Goes To....5-2
13 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Be glad you pussies don't play FOOTBALL! We have Lake City fans trekking to MOULTRIE to spend their prep football dollar!

You dummies will never do home and home so as a result columbia will never play yo ass

Just be glad you don't play our spring sports because we would embarrass you 

Again9_9

23 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

The Diamond Hawgs lose a heartbreaker to Russell County....3-2.

Rab should be on here later yelling for us to fire the coach !!!!!

Rufus>>

Yet they've struggled to score on ANYBODY! Compare that to a lil college team who has scored 133 runs in 13 games, is batting a team .365, and has two big time players sitting WAAAAY down their bench! One was Red Shirted after being a starter on Team Georgia! And the other was a two year OF starter from the North Avenue Trade School! While they're only 9-4 on the year, they are trying to do better!

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

You dummies will never do home and home so as a result columbia will never play yo ass

Just be glad you don't play our spring sports because we would embarrass you 

Again9_9

I'm curious! When was it that ColOmbia won a big school state baseibol championship? Colquitt has TWO and another near miss when the best pitcher in the state, was injured in warmups against Pukeview!!

And Colquitt don't HAFTA do road trips! They have teams like two time South Carolina big school runners up Aiken, coming to Moultrie FOUR STRAIGHT YEARS! Not to mention Bishop Sullivan, South Panola, Tampa Plant, and AHP! WHO the HELL is ColOmbia?xD

8 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

I'm curious! When was it that ColOmbia won a big school state baseibol championship? Colquitt has TWO and another near miss when the best pitcher in the state, was injured in warmups against Pukeview!!

And Colquitt don't HAFTA do road trips! They have teams like two time South Carolina big school runners up Aiken, coming to Moultrie FOUR STRAIGHT YEARS! Not to mention Bishop Sullivan, South Panola, Tampa Plant, and AHP! WHO the HELL is ColOmbia?xD

If you cant even spell columbia or baseball correctly then why should I take anything you say seriously 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

And the fact we only went to second round the year we destroyed your Sorry ass shows how more competitive FL baseball is compared to GA 

We probably would have at least 5 Championships if we played baseball in Georgia 

11 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Yet they've struggled to score on ANYBODY! Compare that to a lil college team who has scored 133 runs in 13 games, is batting a team .365, and has two big time players sitting WAAAAY down their bench! One was Red Shirted after being a starter on Team Georgia! And the other was a two year OF starter from the North Avenue Trade School! While they're only 9-4 on the year, they are trying to do better!

Rab...this thread is about the Packers.  Not about your little "Boobcats" who don't play anybody.  The Diamond Hawgs are grinding it out.  The two games they've lost...they've lost them by 1 run each.   It's a long road to go...but we "choppin wood".  (actually composite metal).

Try your best to stay on point...(Smile).

I know it's hard for you to do.....

Rufus>>

The FUN comes to town Tuesday afternoon.  The Lee County Trojans.  Coach "K" will find out a little something-something Tuesday night.  It's always a battle when these two programs collide.

Shoot...Rab might even make the drive down for this one...(Smile).

Go You Diamond Hawgs !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Rufus69 changed the title to Packer Baseball Goes To....6-2
1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Packers get a stout win against previously unbeaten Lee County tonight    4-0 !!!!

Outstanding job by the Diamond Hawgs.

Keep on keeping on....T-E-A-M.

6-2 with more wins to come

Rufus>>

Be STILL my heart! QUICK, git my BP pills! But THAT'S baseibol! My #16 ranked Bobcats were HUMBLED today, by a NOBODY named SHORTY COLLEGE!

9 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Be STILL my heart! QUICK, git my BP pills! But THAT'S baseibol! My #16 ranked Bobcats were HUMBLED today, by a NOBODY named SHORTY COLLEGE!

Rab....Newsome pitched a gem.  Struck out 10 Trojans.  

We got Jeff Davis today...then Lee County again in about a week...and THEN...Region starts with Lowndes.  

#grind.....

Rufus>>

7 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Same OC? Same results....

Crickets....

I just figured out that Calquit actually does indeed sucks....

Rab and Company  try to use big words , attempt to curse you out  , try to bully you , Capitalize all thier letters purposely misspell words... try to make u think that  Caulquit  was true national champs but was voted number 1 by one out of 10 polls 

@ORabidOne u old old man 👴,,, just give it up ur a Fraud 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rab....Newsome pitched a gem.  Struck out 10 Trojans.  

We got Jeff Davis today...then Lee County again in about a week...and THEN...Region starts with Lowndes.  

#grind.....

Rufus>>

THEN, they fell on their 7A faces today, against AA Jeff Davis! The Johnny Rebs go to 4-4 on the season, after winning in extra innings, 6-3!

• Rufus69 changed the title to Packer Baseball Goes To....7-5