Packer Baseball Goes To....7-5

Rufus69

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:26 AM, Rufus69 said:

Rab...this thread is about the Packers.  Not about your little "Boobcats" who don't play anybody.  The Diamond Hawgs are grinding it out.  The two games they've lost...they've lost them by 1 run each.   It's a long road to go...but we "choppin wood".  (actually composite metal).

Try your best to stay on point...(Smile).

I know it's hard for you to do.....

Rufus>>

The CATS don't play anybody? How bout Francis Marion, who beat the defending National Champion South Carolina Gamecocks, 5-2! The COCK fans said that it was because they were using back up players against the Patriots!(DI schools don't HAVE enough back up players to field two everyday lineups) I checked the lineup and it was the SAME one that USC used in Omaha, to win the SECOND championship that year! Then they said, but we were using a midweek starter? REALLY, SO was FMU!xDxDxD And the first year out of the Peach Belt Conference, North Florida SWEPT University of Florida! And the University of Tampa beat the Phillies Spring training team 7-2, about three years ago! Not to mention that Kennesaw State, two years out from being one of our members, swept Mercer, UGA, AND GT! Yeah, keep thinking that DII is nothing! Roberto Hernandez, Lou Pinella, and Tino Martinez played against Georgia College and State University! We have the best hitting team in America, BAR NONE! Last season, our second best player transferred to Southern Miss to play his senior season with his freshman brother! And he finished #2 in batting, in the ENTIRE CONFERENCE! This year he's our graduate assistant hitting coach! And our pitching coach was a starter for that National Championship USC team! There is a VERY GOOD reason why Mercer and UGA took us off their schedules! It's a LOSE, LOSE situation for them! Cause if they ain't right, We'll WHUP DAT ASS!

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

The CATS don't play anybody? How bout Francis Marion, who beat the defending National Champion South Carolina Gamecocks, 5-2! The COCK fans said that it was because they were using back up players against the Patriots! REALLY, I checked the lineup and it was the SAME one that USC used in Omaha, to win the SECOND championship that year! Then they said, but we were using a midweek starter? REALLY, SO was FMU!xDxDxD And the first year out of the Peach Belt Conference, North Florida SWEPT University of Florida! And the University of Tampa beat the Phillies Spring training team 7-2, about three years ago! Not to mention that Kennesaw State, two years out from being one of our members, swept Mercer, UGA, AND GT! Yeah, keep thinking that DII is nothing! Roberto Hernandez, Lou Pinella, and Tino Martinez played against Georgia College and State University! We have the best hitting team in America, BAR NONE! Last season, our second best player transferred to Southern Miss to play his senior season with his freshman brother! And he finished #2 in batting, in the ENTIRE CONFERENCE! This year he's out graduate assistant hitting coach! And our pitching coach was a starter for that National Championship USC team! There is a VERY GOOD reason why Mercer and UGA took us off their schedules! It's a LOSE, LOSE situation for them! Cause if they ain't right, We'll WHUP DAT ASS!

Rab....your Boobcats are 11-6.

The Mighty Mercer Bears are 10-3.

Your Boobcats don't want none.  

You know it.  I know it.  The whole world knows it !!!!

Rufus>>

1 minute ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Yeah, two of those losses were to #2 ranked Tampa! And four of the six are by one run! And your bares only lost three, cause you ain't played the CATS of Georgia College and State University! We have a kid who was the starting catcher on Team Georgia, who is FOURTH on our depth chart!

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:10 AM, Columbiafan said:

And the fact we only went to second round the year we destroyed your Sorry ass shows how more competitive FL baseball is compared to GA 

We probably would have at least 5 Championships if we played baseball in Georgia 

Not if Walton, Brookwood, Lassiter, Gainesville, Columbus, Cartersville, and Parkview had anything to say about it!xD

• Rufus69 changed the title to Packer Baseball Goes To....6-4
5 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Rab...we lost to Lee County.  I blame you.

We are supposed to have a doubleheader with Lowndes tomorrow.  If you drop the ball again...I can have you voted out of Gray.

Not that I would....

Rufus>>

Lol u guys are almost .500 lol please Doctor Rufus please stop embarrassing ur self Packers baseball is for the birds

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 5:14 PM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I just figured out that Calquit actually does indeed sucks....

Rab and Company  try to use big words , attempt to curse you out  , try to bully you , Capitalize all thier letters purposely misspell words... try to make u think that  Caulquit  was true national champs but was voted number 1 by one out of 10 polls 

@ORabidOne u old old man 👴,,, just give it up ur a Fraud 

You don't worry bout ME, and try to larn howta spell K now!xD

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 6:20 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Best coaches in football Are the Best Recruiters... don’t be mad that Propst can’t get any transfers cause the

guy is Black balled 

In order to get transfers at a GEORGIA PUBLIC high school!(unless you have the Cobb or Guinnett county exemption) is to make a PHYSICAL move, which often entails getting another J O B for dear ole MOM and DAD, if you know who he is!

Jist fer shits and giggles though! You NEVER answered my query as to who you feel would be able to win with COLQUITT'S geographic limitation on talent?:)

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:39 PM, Rufus69 said:

LOL...now that's the Rab we all know and love...(Smile).

Rufus>>

DAYUM, it's a lotta pressure always being RIGHT!O.o But in DEEEfense of the Packers as they fell on their proverbial faces against the fightin Buster Poseyans! They couldn't use their region starters because of the DH coming Friddie, not Thursday at LOWENDS!

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:19 PM, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

EIGHT of dem Bares W's are against HOME BOYS! The last time GCSU lost to a buncha Homies was...............wait for it, N E V E R! And due to the rather stringent requirements (both academically and athletically) to play for the aforementioned PERENNIAL NATIONAL POWER BOBCATS! We've had THREE homies on the roster in this millenium! One had played for a National Champion JUCO in NEW England, one was from the East Cobb Baseibol league, and the one we have now, is a transfer from Georgia Southern, who is now a BACK UP! Be CAREFUL whatcha wish for!

• Rufus69 changed the title to Packer Baseball Goes To....7-4
On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 6:00 PM, Rufus69 said:

Rab...we lost to Lee County.  I blame you.

We are supposed to have a doubleheader with Lowndes tomorrow.  If you drop the ball again...I can have you voted out of Gray.

Not that I would....

Rufus>>

Don't make me hafta call MS. Violet on yo ass!

• Rufus69 changed the title to Packer Baseball Goes To....7-5