Packer Baseball Goes To....7-5

Rufus69

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 5:59 PM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

And that’s why we’re better than u in every sport because ur lil public don’t recruit 

And THAT'S something to brag about? HEY GANG, WE recruit better than the public school who has to have a physical move to be eligible!xD

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

But yet y’all bitched a shitstorm over the play calling then you took it to a personal level with the QB. 

I NEVER said the play CALLING was an issue! It was the play EXCECUTION that was the issue at times! Which harkens me back to when a reporter once ask a pro coach about his team's execution! And his answer was, "I'm ALL FOR IT!"

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:58 PM, Columbiafan said:

You dummies will never do home and home so as a result columbia will never play yo ass

Just be glad you don't play our spring sports because we would embarrass you 

Again9_9

Do you know the LAST time Colquitt trekked to FLAAAAWDA? That would be N E V E R!xD Because....................wait for it! We ARE the COLQUITT COUNTY PACKERS after all!

Do you girls wanna come touch our new indoor practice facility?:) And is it TRUE that the last time you girls gave your assistant coaches a pay raise! The President of the United States was George H. W. Bush?xDxDxD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I think that we'll pass on going to Wanker Holler!xD

6 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

I NEVER said the play CALLING was an issue! It was the play EXCECUTION that was the issue at times! Which harkens me back to when a reporter once ask a pro coach about his team's execution! And his answer was, "I'm ALL FOR IT!"

Well, hate to break it do you... you ain't the only Packer fan with an opinion.

But you just had to get personal with that kid, and on the national board no less.

What the fuck is wrong with you, anyways...aside of being an idiot?

• Thanks 1

• Rufus69 changed the title to Packer Baseball Goes To....6-3
6 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Do you know the LAST time Colquitt trekked to FLAAAAWDA? That would be N E V E R!xD Because....................wait for it! We ARE the COLQUITT COUNTY PACKERS after all!

Do you girls wanna come touch our new indoor practice facility?:) And is it TRUE that the last time you girls gave your assistant coaches a pay raise! The President of the United States was George H. W. Bush?xDxDxD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I think that we'll pass on going to Wanker Holler!xD

Good point

Maybe we should play north gwinnett because it won't help us to play a team coached by someone who can't even count to 12 😂 😂 

9 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

THEN, they fell on their 7A faces today, against AA Jeff Davis! The Johnny Rebs go to 4-4 on the season, after winning in extra innings, 6-3!

Rab...you are correct.  We made 4 errors that cost us big time.  In other words...we "rabbed".  We unraveled.  The pitching was decent but the defense did us in.

I blame you.

But we'll bounce back against them MIGHTY Trojans.

At least I hope so.

See ya in Leesburg.....

Rufus>>

13 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, hate to break it do you... you ain't the only Packer fan with an opinion.

But you just had to get personal with that kid, and on the national board no less.

What the fuck is wrong with you, anyways...aside of being an idiot?

I think it would be easier to ask what isn't wrong with rab

From my observation I can think of countless things wrong with rab

On 2/24/2018 at 10:01 PM, ORabidOne said:

I'm curious! When was it that ColOmbia won a big school state baseibol championship? Colquitt has TWO and another near miss when the best pitcher in the state, was injured in warmups against Pukeview!!

And Colquitt don't HAFTA do road trips! They have teams like two time South Carolina big school runners up Aiken, coming to Moultrie FOUR STRAIGHT YEARS! Not to mention Bishop Sullivan, South Panola, Tampa Plant, and AHP! WHO the HELL is ColOmbia?xD

We should send Buford down there to hang 3 mudstompings in your gullet for giggles and shits.

0-3 against the 'bush leaguers", wait didn't you lose to a 2A?

As a matter of fact, why don't you host a "Bush League" Invitational and call it just that, and we'll ensure you won't win a game in your own Invitational.

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

We should send Buford down there to hang 3 mudstompings in your gullet for giggles and shits.

0-3 against the 'bush leaguers", wait didn't you lose to a 2A?

As a matter of fact, why don't you host a "Bush League" Invitational and call it just that, and we'll ensure you won't win a game in your own Invitational.

Perhaps you be drain bramaged? I've been saying how mediocre this Colquitt team with THIRTEEN seniors is, all season long! They don't seem to be able to hit the ball against ANYBODY! And I'll TELL you why they are mediocre! It's because their feeder system plays in the fucking Georgia Parks and Recreation League, instead of DIXIE MAJORS! Kinda like the BOOfartians playing in AAAAA football instead of 7A!

4 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

I think it would be easier to ask what isn't wrong with rab

From my observation I can think of countless things wrong with rab

With 65,000 peoples in your county to draw from! You'd THINK that ColOmbia county would be all THAT and a bag a chips in football?

5 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rab...you are correct.  We made 4 errors that cost us big time.  In other words...we "rabbed".  We unraveled.  The pitching was decent but the defense did us in.

I blame you.

But we'll bounce back against them MIGHTY Trojans.

At least I hope so.

See ya in Leesburg.....

Rufus>>

Them condoms are gonna stomp da SHIT out the Packers, in Buster Poseyville!

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

Perhaps you be drain bramaged? I've been saying how mediocre this Colquitt team with THIRTEEN seniors is, all season long! They don't seem to be able to hit the ball against ANYBODY! And I'll TELL you why they are mediocre! It's because their feeder system plays in the fucking Georgia Parks and Recreation League, instead of DIXIE MAJORS! Kinda like the BOOfartians playing in AAAAA football instead of 7A!

Here you go, bashing kids who have no control over their situation. 

Its a crying shame I’m not there to give you a boot to ass to brain behavioral modification. 

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Don't you mean brain damaged?  You know the same thing you suffer from 

Hey Rab.....the Diamond Hawgs got Lee County tonight in Leesburg...and we got a doubleheader on Thursday against Lowndes down there.  We gonna need your POSITIVITY if we gonna have any semblance of a chance against them fellers.

Don't hold back.....LET IT FLOW !!!!!!

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Hey Rab.....the Diamond Hawgs got Lee County tonight in Leesburg...and we got a doubleheader on Thursday against Lowndes down there.  We gonna need your POSITIVITY if we gonna have any semblance of a chance against them fellers.

Don't hold back.....LET IT FLOW !!!!!!

Rufus>>

Try THIS in fer size Ruffi! I'm POSITIVE that we be MEDIOCRE! And LORD WILLING, it'll be a RAIN OUT!:$

• Rufus69 changed the title to Packer Baseball Goes To....7-5