CPAC (B.S.)

DevilDog

Well I have some very cute acronyms for CPAC and I will not use them here.  This is a great example of putting old Michael Steele in his place

F@@K this Party:   He didn't criticize his politics he criticized him for being Black.  Stay in your Place Michael Steele.  You belong to the New Dixiecrats.  I can't wait to they tell Michael to stop playing the Race Card.  Matt Schlapp is a damn fool.  You spent 41 years being fooled into the Illusion of Inclusion.   

CPAC Communications Director: RNC Wrong to Elect ‘a Black Guy’ As Head

'Painfully stupid': Former Republican National Committee chairman Michael Steele responds to racial insult hurled at him during conservative conference

When Breitbart calls it Racial you know it's a racial Comment. 

10 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Can I get a cliff's notes version?

I really don't want to have to listen to any of these assholes to figure out what's going on.....

(i know, I know....what I just said is going to be a growing problem, if it isn't already:/, but cut me a break  ).  

Michael Steele has been gone for 7 years.  I now see why Obama is blamed for everything hell that Party is infected with this sickness. They are still blaming Michael Steele. 

CPAC communication director Ian Walters at Reagan dinner

“We elected Mike Steele as chairman because he was a black guy, that was the wrong thing to do”

Let me help you Michael they have always been raised like that here.  :D

Michael Steele was near the back of the room, and addressed Walters’ remarks.

“I wanted to talk to [CPAC chair] Matt Schlapp first, but I think it’s painfully stupid what he said,” Steele told Observer. “If he feels that way I’d like him to come say that to my face. And then I’d like him to look at my record and see what I did. I can’t believe an official of CPAC would go onstage in front of an audience and say something like that. I’ve been a strong supporter of CPAC for many years and I thought they raised them better than that here.”

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

CPAC communication director Ian Walters at Reagan dinner

“We elected Mike Steele as chairman because he was a black guy, that was the wrong thing to do”

Yes but straight up that 'sounds' like some half assed attempt to call out (what he views as) racism (not 'necessarily' being racist himself)..I only say this because the quote given specifically states "that was the wrong thing to do".....without that it's trash...

If the guy he's talking about was good......It's usually what the LOSERS do, blame it on race, similar to flipside 'criminal' calling cops racists when he gets caught BEING a criminal (are you calling that criminal a racist because he believes it's about racism when it's not?). If the guy he's talking about was really bad, he might have a point....But now you have a racially biased RNC...and the comment should become good....

I know your probably trying to condemn both here, because they brought up the word, but what is your take...?

Mind you I'm just working off that one single quote... 

My quick take (just off that quote) is that  (99% chance) the guy probably believes it (or he would not have said it)....

They may have (and probably did) pick a black man for the position because he was just as qualified and just as good as any other candidate, and from a public image standpoint 1) they might get a bigger return and see that as good, and 2) they are trying to demonstrate 'inclusion' and that it was good way for them to promote that.  (just the way things work, best return on investment)  I would assume (unless proven otherwise) that he was/is good. 

The guy who said it is definitely a loser, and is taking shots throwing the wrong ammunition, but given the way he phrases It, I don't think you can call him a 'racist' for it, just an asshole for believing it is based 'more' on color than quality ....

This works well for you as you speak of outreach and inclusion often.

-------

Flipside,  is (1% chance) the guy probably believes it (or he would not have said it)....Black man was not just as qualified, and you owe the guy an apology.

-------

Of course in the inference YOU took,  was "you should not have hired the black guy, 'wrong thing to do' cause now we gonna lose all dem white votes"... well without other supporting evidence to back it up, it is you who is the one projecting racism on others. 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

DD, you know that guy was just being non-pc. 

The statement he made was sort of open ended and a similar dog whistle type statement to what we have heard the president use when his support is lagging.

Just non-pc stuff is all. 

Nothing to get up at arms over at all. 

Smh

That's not the end of it. I actually watched some they invited a Neo Fascist  Racist from the most racist family from Spain to speak and booed a Right Wing Lady for calling out their hypocrisy over supporting a child Molester and the President even though he has his lady issues. 

Let them explain this lady away. She is Blonde and Pretty so they love that. 

Marion Maréchal-Le Pen come from Neo Fascist or what is commonly called a NAZI. Funny that Europeans don't want any immigrants yet they went around the world uninvited now they only want Their own people in their NATIONS.  (IRONY LIKE A MOFO).  Even some Republicans were shocked at this lady speaking knowing her family and their ideas.  Claiming France is no longer free.  Research her and her family.  But embraced by CPAC and invited to Speak. 

The booed John McCain.  War Hero Dying from Cancer. They hate him.  One dude I have all the world for in admiration. 

7 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

Of course in the inference YOU took,  was "you should not have hired the black guy, 'wrong thing to do' cause now we gonna lose all dem white votes"... well without other supporting evidence to back it up, it is you who is the one projecting racism on others. 

Meme What the fuck

I hope I misunderstood what you are saying in that last sentence. 

10 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Well I have some very cute acronyms for CPAC and I will not use them here.  This is a great example of putting old Michael Steele in his place

F@@K this Party:   He didn't criticize his politics he criticized him for being Black.  Stay in your Place Michael Steele.  You belong to the New Dixiecrats.  I can't wait to they tell Michael to stop playing the Race Card.  Matt Schlapp is a damn fool.  You spent 41 years being fooled into the Illusion of Inclusion.   

CPAC Communications Director: RNC Wrong to Elect ‘a Black Guy’ As Head

'Painfully stupid': Former Republican National Committee chairman Michael Steele responds to racial insult hurled at him during conservative conference

When Breitbart calls it Racial you know it's a racial Comment. 

You MAD BRO?xDxDxD You're jist piss cause you DEMS couldn't get a sizeable rally together for ANYTHING except, WE HATE TRUMP! What's you boys platform gonna be in 2020, WE STILL HATE TRUMP?xD

2 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

You MAD BRO?xDxDxD You're jist piss cause you DEMS couldn't get a sizeable rally together for ANYTHING except, WE HATE TRUMP! What's you boys platform gonna be in 2020, WE STILL HATE TRUMP?xD

What's happening here in amurica is the collapse of the entire political system, one layer at a time, and you will be crumbled underneath it.

in order for a new Nation to rise, the old has to be destroyed.

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

They actually booed this. Watch the shrill on the Left trying to cover up for them.   Notice she calls out the Le Pen's who they invited and booed her.   Yeah F##K dat Party.   

If Robert Mueller is apolitical, why is EVERY piece in the Special Counsel, DIED HARD DEMS, Hillary supporters and contributors, and cutthroats, who will fashion a crime devoid of any evidence?

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Meme What the fuck

I hope I misunderstood what you are saying in that last sentence. 

Thank you for (merely questioning thus) allowing me to explain my last sentences reasoning 

One can believe they have been wronged by ( other racists in ) a ‘racist’ world and still not harbor any resentment towards the recipients of this ‘moral foul’.  

Not easy at all. But the good ones do it all the time. (Ie: white guy hires black guy unfairly....how u gonna blame the black guy?)

Given the single line quote which ‘pointed and called it wrong ‘ ,...without any further evidence of the above NOT being true, if you are reading more into it than what was actually said you are jumping the gun and (possibly) committing a ‘moral foul ‘ yourself....

i dunno maybe I give people the benefit of the doubt too much and I probably didn’t phrase it all that well, but that’s pretty much my take on it. 

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Idk why so many people give a shit whose "racist"?? Isn't it there right to have their own views??

It's not so much that people care as much as it is to recognize the GOPs true colors and put out the word that those that are watchful to avoid the party and oppose them and their views at all costs.  Views turn into actions and policies.

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It's not so much that people care as much as it is to recognize the GOPs true colors and put out the word that those that are watchful to avoid the party and oppose them and their views at all costs.  Views turn into actions and policies.

I love the GOP. Absolutely love them for everything that they stand for. I couldn't be more happy with President Trump. I couldn't be more happy with real GOP members. I stand with the NRA. I oppose EVERYTHING that the left stands for. And I'll gladly stand up and die before they get to ruin this country 

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I love the GOP. Absolutely love them for everything that they stand for. I couldn't be more happy with President Trump. I couldn't be more happy with real GOP members. I stand with the NRA. I oppose EVERYTHING that the left stands for. And I'll gladly stand up and die before they get to ruin this country 

That's good...you have conviction.