Prep Gridiron Logistics failing NJ?

RedZone

36 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Prolly hoisting cheerleaders overhead for the view for all we know. 

If you are making fun of male cheerleaders you might want to rethink that.  I know of a least one FBS school where the male cheerleaders lift with the football team and are amazingly strong.  They have a competition every game to see who can hold their partner up in the air the longest with one arm.  The partner is on one foot and the holder has his arm outstretched straight up over his head.  They normally hold them for over a minute.  I don't know too many football players that can do that.

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

If you are making fun of male cheerleaders you might want to rethink that.  I know of a least one FBS school where the male cheerleaders lift with the football team and are amazingly strong.  They have a competition every game to see who can hold their partner up in the air the longest with one arm.  The partner is on one foot and the holder has his arm outstretched straight up over his head.  They normally hold them for over a minute.  I don't know too many football players that can do that.

@BUFORDGAWOLVES at lest we know now who was a cheerleader back in the day

A0FA09F8-146D-45B2-B0B8-D431082ECCA9.gif

7 minutes ago, Fred said:

No, no, no, no...Fred, you are just too damn serious and just about all of the time you're taking issue. And that's okay!

The point was "the view", Fred.

You need to step out of the sanctuary to understand how some of us think!

Hahahaha.... not a slight on male cheerleader in no shape or fashion.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, noonereal said:

to beat you to win national titles

wow...never saw that footage before....for 1933 ....video was good.  some good ball just played there....NJ wins in a nail biter.....Miami changed uni's at halftime....tarts....lol....good stuff....some good hits etc.....