Congrats CA you have been awarded

HSFBfan

49 minutes ago, noonereal said:

wild, right? 

I'd offer my perspective buy @zulu1128 would sniff me out and yell, "Politically Incorrect!"

I  can't have that.  :D

While I guess it's flattering that you value my opinion so highly,  (apparently feeling the need to call me out repeatedly lol) I never said you were "politically incorrect."

1 hour ago, Bormio said:

California is losing population (despite being an immigration Mecca).  ND is growing - hmm.  Colorado and Texas are overrun with emigrating Californians.

we are really arguing that ND is a better place to live than CA? 

What a great site! 

You can't find this kind of stuff just anywhere!!!

1 hour ago, stanscript said:

Quality of life depends on a lot of things.   This is a different study.

http://politicsthatwork.com/graphs/standard-of-living

Yeah...  given that California's own Public Policy Institute recognizes that about 40% of California's population live at or near the poverty level and also that California ranks #3 in the country for homelessness, the phrase "politics that work" is just laughable.

Nice try though.

Not.

Just now, concha said:

Yeah...  given that California's own Public Policy Institute recognizes that about 40% of California's population live at or near the poverty level and also that California ranks #3 in the country for homelessness, the phrase "politics that work" is just laughable.

Nice try though.

Not.

Quality of life is better than any red state. 

Most red states are worse than Mexico. 

Politics at work. 

23 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Quality of life is better than any red state. 

Most red states are worse than Mexico. 

Politics at work. 

Yes.

Nothing says "quality of life" like having 40% of your population at or near poverty, the 3rd highest rate of homelessness in the nation, and major cities that have maps for people to avoid the huge areas of their downtowns covered in human shit.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Yes.

Nothing says "quality of life" like having 40% of your population at or near poverty, the 3rd highest rate of homelessness in the nation, and major cities that have maps for people to avoid the huge areas of their downtowns covered in human shit.

Nothing says quality of life more than a good ole red state where the entire state is collecting welfare and spending Sunday gatherings at local Wal-Marts.

The red states in this country are worse than Tijuana, Mexico. 

13 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Nothing says quality of life more than a good ole red state where the entire state is collecting welfare and spending Sunday gatherings at local Wal-Marts.

The red states in this country are worse than Tijuana, Mexico. 

There are some 300 or more Walmarts in your poverty and homelessness stricken home state.

And since California has the highest poverty rate in the nation, it makes your home state worse than places you claim to "be worse than Mexico" (which is childish invention to begin with).

In real life you can't be this stupid.  The act you put on here is just a wierd condition or fetish, right?

There are some 300 or more Walmarts in your poverty and homelessness stricken home state.

And since California has the highest poverty rate in the nation, it makes your home state worse than places you claim to "be worse than Mexico" (which is childish invention to begin with).

In real life you can't be this stupid.  The act you put on here is just a wierd condition or fetish, right?

Go look at Wal Marts per capita in poor red states and get back to me.

Your third world red states are disgusting. 

Come back and try again. 

xD

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

Go look at Wal Marts per capita in poor red states and get back to me.

Your third world red states are disgusting. 

Come back and try again. 

xD

We have progress.

It appears you're beginning to come to grips with the poverty and homelessness in your home shithole.

In fact, you are correct that there should be more Walmarts in California based on numbers in other areas of the country.  The thing is that the multi-billionaire Walton family is smart enough to not locate too many stores in places where 40% of the population lives in or near poverty and there are millions, like you, who call a cardboard box "home" and the nearest sidewalk "the bathroom".

We have progress.

It appears you're beginning to come to grips with the poverty and homelessness in your home shithole.

In fact, you are correct that there should be more Walmarts in California based on numbers in other areas of the country.  The thing is that the multi-billionaire Walton family is smart enough to not locate too many stores in places where 40% of the population lives in or near poverty and there are millions, like you, who call a cardboard box "home" and the nearest sidewalk "the bathroom".

Wal Marts are the center of entire towns in the entire Red State South.

Let that sink in.

#3rdWorldRedStates

7 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Wal Marts are the center of entire towns in the entire Red State South.

Let that sink in.

#3rdWorldRedStates

Given that the red states have better poverty rates and homelessness rates than California, more Walmarts in California would seem to be a sign of progress.

Here's what you get in town centers in your home state where 40% of people live in or near poverty and there are millions living in the streets... California dreamin'....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFiKlgdpfB7WPoJAQQ505images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRmtCeC9yZhMDart2RZLtO62FJHBI-knR-U11003152579726D0B-1024x576

Just now, concha said:

Given that the red states have better poverty rates and homelessness rates than California, more Walmarts in California would seem to be a sign of progress.

Here's what you get in town centers in your home state where 40% of people live in or near poverty and there are millions living in the streets... California dreamin'....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFiKlgdpfB7WPoJAQQ505images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRmtCeC9yZhMDart2RZLtO62FJHBI-knR-U11003152579726D0B-1024x576

You hate to be "one upped."

You have fallen right for it.

Winning. 

#RedStates