Has Nero reincarnated as Trump?

noonereal

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Every administration in history has lost/added personnel. It's being magnified now for all the wrong reasons. 

I'm curious about this. The amount of people around Trump coming and going sure seems to be significant. And certainly a lot of news agencies enjoy reporting the turnover. There is definitely turnover in a lot of administrations. Are you saying all the movement we've seen in the last year is common? Comparing numbers?

12 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

I'm curious about this. The amount of people around Trump coming and going sure seems to be significant. And certainly a lot of news agencies enjoy reporting the turnover. There is definitely turnover in a lot of administrations. Are you saying all the movement we've seen in the last year is common? Comparing numbers?

gardenball.....trying to justify the most fucked up administration in the history of administrations is priceless! xD

Of course this is the same guy pumping NJ football down our throats, so there's that too. Go figure...

14 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Remember, many of those peeps were first-time politicians.

fair but then that speaks to the lack of competence Trump has in hiring, no? 

Trump has to be responsible for something. ???

--------------------

sadly, (I mean this as nonpartisan)  I think if nothing else, this presidency at only 1 year old has already taught us the importance of electing people with experience in governing. 

---------------------

Instead of draining the swamp, we have introduced invasive species. IMHO

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Most of us that voted for him wanted drastic change, which included bringing in non-politicians (successful business folks) to right all the prior regimes wrongs. 

So Omarosa was the type you thought would be a good fit to have any influence whatsoever in our government? Based on her persona on a reality TV show? What other reality personalities do think think deserve a chance? Honey Boo Boo's mom? Maybe Snooki?

31 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Most of us that voted for him wanted drastic change, which included bringing in non-politicians (successful business folks) to right all the prior regimes wrongs. 

I understand that which is why I support Trump though the primaries and in the general until the last month or so (that is when I became concern about his emotional maturity as a world leader)

I thought you just admired that it did not work? (bringing in business people around Donald) 

24 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He was obviously duped by their false loyalties and perceived effectiveness.

It was not his short comings in hiring? 

As to loyalty, this has never been an issue with any president prior that I have ever heard of. 

Thanks for the considered replies. 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Many past Presidents have made bad hires. 

True.

However, like everything in life, it's a matter of degree and no one has made anywhere near as many.

To say Trump recognizes any of his personal shortcoming is, well, I hate to say it but flat out not true. 

Everything is someone elses fault. 

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

'Twas. Many past Presidents have made bad hires. Difference here is that this POTUS extracts them ASAP once he recognizes his shortcomings. 

One can't help but wonder what would would have happened if the weight and power of the MSM and social media giants (and FBI/DoJ) had been directed at Obama and his administration in any manner similar to what we have seen over the last 18 months.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

God will judge Trump.....As a Christian, you should know that....nobama went to a church where hate was preached ,did you judge or call him on it ??? Never heard you say a word ????

Stop with Obama. It's ridiculous already.

As to Trump, it is very appropriate to talk of his lack of ethics. 

Judgement is completely different, as a Christian you should know this. 

33 minutes ago, noonereal said:

do you honestly not understand how you marginalize yourself with the constant Obie stuff?

It's lazy, immature and seen by all as a deflection. 

The old man is senile and feeble as they come > and could care less..

Same shit 24/7 365.....