Has Nero reincarnated as Trump?

noonereal

Maybe Nero, I meant say, Trump can use a little tidbit of his vast fortune to help out his good ol' buddy Roy Moore. Remember when they were friends and Trump was stumping for the guy? 

Poor guy is literally poor and asking his political supporters to help fund his legal fight against one of his young victims. 

Roy Moore begs for help with legal defense fund to 'make ends meet'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/391766002

12 hours ago, Bormio said:

Why react?

After reading this and @concha reply I thought, "I can't be the only one to see the similarities" so I googled Trump/Nero and it seems many see the what I do.

Point, because you disagree does not make something not valid or "trolling." 

https://www.google.com/search?q=has+nero+reicarnated+as+Trump%3F&oq=has+nero+reicarnated+as+Trump%3F&aqs=chrome..69i57.8604j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

To my mind, only someone with their head in the sand would not see the eerie similarities. 

The guy gets pissed so he starts a trade war? 

What next, a hot war? Yes, people close to him are seriously concerned. 

Shake off the sand boys, don't be enablers to our countries demise. 

15 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Maybe Nero, I meant say, Trump can use a little tidbit of his vast fortune to help out his good ol' buddy Roy Moore. Remember when they were friends and Trump was stumping for the guy? 

Poor guy is literally poor and asking his political supporters to help fund his legal fight against one of his young victims. 

Roy Moore begs for help with legal defense fund to 'make ends meet'

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/391766002

If the allegations are true, he should roast.

If the allegations are proven to be false.

I have to believe that there is a mechanism in place for recovery. 

If not, then head to the hills boys, anybody is a target of malice. 

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The worst that comes to mind was the media enviscerating Jimmy Carter. 

Looking back that was a genuine dude. 

look how Clinton was attacked or Nixon or  Bush... they all are. 

The least attacked was arguably Obie and Bush Sr as they did just did their jobs without causing controversies. 

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The worst that comes to mind was the media enviscerating Jimmy Carter. 

Looking back that was a genuine dude. 

Really true. Jimmy Carter is a great guy that was in at the wrong time. 

I'm coming to understand that any president that truly wants peace worldwide is going to be destroyed in some way. Too many people make too much money off of all the turmoil. And, if that's true, there is a ton of money being made by those people right this instant. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm coming to understand that any president that truly wants peace worldwide is going to be destroyed in some way. Too many people make too much money off of all the turmoil. And, if that's true, there is a ton of money being made by those people right this instant. 

Looking back DOD contracts were huge during that time, war is big business Hawg!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Jimmy Carter was either naive or an idiot, or both.

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL. You mean those anonymous sources? Same song playing over and over again. No spiraling, no disarray, no chaos, morale is fine. 

IMG_0737.JPG

Get real. 

If everything was all daisies and roses, there wouldn't be practically a revolving door of fired, or resigning people in the president's circle. 

Somehow the media is behind that mess too I suppose. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Get real. 

If everything was all daisies and roses, there wouldn't be practically a revolving door of fired, or resigning people in the president's circle. 

Somehow the media is behind that mess too I suppose. 

you simply can't talk yo these people. There has never been anything like it in this country. In other countries this has happened and never with a good outcome. 

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Jimmy Carter was either naive or an idiot, or both.

He was a peanut farmer, raised in a simple life. He may have been naive, idk. At the same time, he was genuine and a good person that had a vision for peace in this world but was unable to use the office successfully for that purpose.

Hatemongers still to this day call him naive or an idiot or both. :P

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Every administration in history has lost/added personnel. It's being magnified now for all the wrong reasons. 

IMG_0763.JPG

True, but, just barely entering year 2 of his term, Trump has eithered fired or had more resignations in his administration than all 8 years put together of the last administration.

It's going to be very difficult to sell to someone paying attention, that the morale is high and there is no disarray. 

When I listen to Gen. Kelly talk about how he left his calling to come to the job he has now, I'm not seeing a man full of pride and high morale, joking about how shitty his current job is. Nope, I'm just not. You must see a "high morale" glint in his eyes as he jokingly talks about his job that I just can't find. 

There is no need to magnify the stuff going on. It speaks volumes on it's own.

I say the media can't help but report on the abnormality of what is happening, and you claim they're magnifying. 9_9