I just finished watching the videos of the new IPF and weight room facilities at Colquitt, and...

ORabidOne

Just now, FootballGuy said:

Rab you funny. You make it seem like colquitt has been the premier program in GA since the beginning of time. Truth be told, Buford may have the strongest case to claim that claim. 

Uh....we have a difference of opinion.

The Valdosta Wildcats have the premier program in Georgia since the beginning of time.

End of discussion.......

Rufus>>

Just now, Rufus69 said:

Uh....we have a difference of opinion.

The Valdosta Wildcats have the premier program in Georgia since the beginning of time.

End of discussion.......

Rufus>>

Oh yeah, Dosta is number 1. I abandoned my original statement and started thinking about the past decade or so. Buford has definitely had a fair share of success in the 2000s-2010s tho. 

7 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Rab you funny. You make it seem like colquitt has been the premier program in GA since the beginning of time. Truth be told, Buford may have the strongest case to claim that claim. 

Except for that small lil item that Boofart has played a SHIT SCHEDULE THROUGHOUT! THEY DON'T HAVE the BALLS TO PLAY the COLQUITT COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOL Packers!

7 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Oh yeah, Dosta is number 1. I abandoned my original statement and started thinking about the past decade or so. Buford has definitely had a fair share of success in the 2000s-2010s tho. 

SOOOOOOO, if the NEW England Patriots beat the Pop Warner Allstars for a decade! You'd say that THEY ALSO had a fair run?xD The BOOfartians are a FUCKING JOKE! Their best player EVER, can't even stay in the lineup at UGA! What did he catch, ONE fucking ball ALL season long?

19 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Whoooo Hooooo!!!!

Soon, a day of reckoning. 

You girls had TWO chances at stepping up to the plate against dem Packers in the Korky Klassic! But NOOOOOO, Diamond Dave didn't want one of his stump jumper Guinnett county brethren embarrassed by a SOWEGA BAD ASS!

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Rab gonna be moving to Buford because Rab is a closet Wolf!

Aaarrrrrroooooo

I know where EVERY decent stadium in the state of Georgia is located! But I've NEVER been to Joe Biden Stadium in BOOfartia, and NEVER WILL until it meets the criteria! THAT IS, unless I don't have a schedule conflict for seeing Grayson getting them some Jersey pussy!

1 minute ago, ORabidOne said:

I know where EVERY decent stadium in the state of Georgia is located! But I've NEVER been to Joe Biden Stadium in BOOfartia, and NEVER WILL until it meets the criteria! THAT IS, unless I don't have a schedule conflict for seeing Grayson getting them some Jersey pussy!

Nobody cares what you think. 

Keep going, you’re embarrassing yourself. 

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Not even funny. Try again. 

Cmon short bus boy. 

ACTUALLY, I drove a short bus once! The biggest piece of shit known to man! And when it crapped out, they had to go 150 miles to Spartanburg, to retrieve a wrecker to pull it out of the intersection of Wrightsboro Rd. and North Leg, in Augusta, G A!