I just finished watching the videos of the new IPF and weight room facilities at Colquitt, and...

ORabidOne

24 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Wright Bazemore and Nick Hyder would turn over in their grave! If they saw how far the Packer program has surpassed theirs, since Rush ProPst has come to Moultrie!

I think they're content with their marks that they left on Valdosta High. Once Rush gets at least 4 national championships, then they can start turning over in their graves. 

9 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Wright Bazemore and Nick Hyder would turn over in their grave! If they saw how far the Packer program has surpassed theirs, since Rush ProPst has come to Moultrie!

Weight room was well needed ,,,, look at the roster I never seen so many 120 lbs-130lbs  athletes on one roster,, lol no wonder why propst doesn’t play any relevant teams.. he doesn’t want any more lawsuits from his players parents... that’s why thier schedule looks the way it does 

straight scared to play the big boys of the BNU 

11 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

I think they're content with their marks that they left on Valdosta High. Once Rush gets at least 4 national championships, then they can start turning over in their graves. 

TRUST me, it's what have you done LATELY at VHS! If they hadn't gone down in classification, and won the Bush League title in 2016, their current coach would already be selling cars someplace! He's on the hot seat next season, after a 4-7 season in 2017! I can remember two seasons after Bazemore retired, Charlie Greene had gone 17-3, and was FIRED! They get all antsy if they don't get a trophy every four or five seasons! And their last best chance at a National Championship went up in flames in 2010, when Grayson spanked that ass! That was Malcolm Mitchell's senior season!

10 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Let’s focus on arithmetic this season, shall we?

Sincerely,

A.A. (aspiring asshole)

You Carpetbaggin pukes don't worry about Colquitt! Just concentrate on beating the Bush League State Champions, before you worry about the greatest program in America!:)

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Weight room was well needed ,,,, look at the roster I never seen so many 120 lbs-130lbs  athletes on one roster,, lol no wonder why propst doesn’t play any relevant teams.. he doesn’t want any more lawsuits from his players parents... that’s why thier schedule looks the way it does 

As my wise ole grand pappy use ta say! Lil Rabid, it ain't how big you ARE, it's how big ya PLAY!:) Bishop Sullivan had the biggest, baddest team Coach ProPst said he'd ever seen! And his Colquitt County Packers STOMPED a MUD HOLE in those all star pussies!

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Since your SJR pukes have a SINGLE A stadium, by Georgia standards! Perhaps you'd like for the Colquitt County PUBLIC SCHOOL Packers, to reach into their petty cash fund, and throw you BNU thugs a bone?xD

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

TRUST me, it's what have you done LATELY at VHS! If they hadn't gone down in classification, and won the Bush League title in 2016, their current coach would already be selling cars someplace! He's on the hot seat next season, after a 4-7 season in 2017! I can remember two seasons after Bazemore retired, Charlie Greene had gone 17-3, and was FIRED! They get all antsy if they don't get a trophy every four or five seasons! And their last best chance at a National Championship went up in flames in 2010, when Grayson spanked that ass! That was Malcolm Mitchell's senior season!

I'll take the bush league title over no title any day of the week. Look how that turned out for jess simpson.....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

You Carpetbaggin pukes don't worry about Colquitt! Just concentrate on beating the Bush League State Champions, before you worry about the greatest program in America!:)

I'm "friended" up at the moment. You're not exactly promoting CCHS or GA football for that matter.

No chance in hell for a saggy tit toothless fatty anyways.

Regards,

A.A.

15 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Those are merely beauty contests! HELL, Massillon Washington has NINE, and never ONCE have they actually won a STATE championship, on the field of play! And had twenty five close losses not gone Valdosta's way, Moultrie/Colquitt would have nearly as many wins at the CATS! HELL, the Packers whip dat ass four times, when VHS won that state title! And the Packers cost them another Natty in 1989, on NATIONAL TV! That'll show them not to schedule the Packers for HOMECOMING!xDxDxD

At one point, the Packers had to beat um TWICE, just to get to the state playoffs! Not an easy task for ANYBODY!

13 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Why would they need to worry about DLS?  

The only reason why ANYBODY outside of Cali had ever heard of DLS, was because they played a SHIT SCHEDULE during the streak! The only thing they know how to do WELL, is to recruit the shit outta the Bay Area! Ain't NO WAY in HELL a school with 900 students is supposedly world class, unless they play nobodies and recruit! WHY do you suppose that they suck NOW, with Lad STILL on the sideline! It AIN'T no big ass mystery! They were merely a big fish in a mud hole!

6 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Those are merely beauty contests! HELL, Massillon Washington has NINE, and never ONCE have they actually won a STATE championship, on the field of play! And had twenty five close losses not gone Valdosta's way, Moultrie/Colquitt would have nearly as many wins at the CATS! HELL, the Packers whip dat ass four times, when VHS won that state title! And the Packers cost them another Natty in 1989, on NATIONAL TV! That'll show them not to schedule the Packers for HOMECOMING!xDxDxD

Still doesn't change the fact that they have 24 and 6. I'm pretty sure Colquitt wouldn't mind having those kind of accomplishments under their belt.

32 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Still doesn't change the fact that they have 24 and 6. I'm pretty sure Colquitt wouldn't mind having those kind of accomplishments under their belt.

As I said in the other post! IF the Packers had broken through, they TOO would have many more championships! Think NOT, try THIS on for size!

Moultrie 19 Valdosta 6 Valdosta state champions in a SMALLER class! (I have NO CLUE how they pulled THAT off)

Moultrie 7 Valdosta 0 Valdosta wins the State Championship after we had to play um again! A few seasons earlier, the CATS wouldn't have even made the playoffs!

Colquitt 21 Valdosta 14 Valdosta wins the State Championship

Colquitt 45 Valdosta 24 Valdosta wins the State Championship in the Bush Leagues again, finishing 14-1!

Valdosta 7 Moultrie 0! Valdosta wins the State Championship against Atlanta Murphy 39-0! They were also anointed the National Championship!

Valdosta 13 Moultrie 7! Valdosta wins the State Championship over Forrest Park 37-12!

Thomasville 14 Moultrie 9, when Virgil Seay is stopped at the one foot line, to preserve the Bulldog win! Thomasville and William Andrews, goes on to be National Champions!

Lagrange 17 Colquitt 16 on a last second 40 yd. FG by the Grangers! Lagrange is State and National Champions!

Albany 20 Moultrie 19! Albany 'UPSETS' Marietta 20-0, to win the State Championship!

Colquitt loses the semi final game against Grayson, on a BULLSHIT no call on a fumble by the green goats, that would have lost them the game in the final minutes! And they go on to win 35-31 on a last second touchdown pass after two consecutive pass interference penalties! When the refs decided that they just weren't gonna let Grayson LOSE! Grayson goes on to win the State Championship over Walton the following week, 20-0!

THEN, there was the 2010 State Championship game, where the REFS couldn't seem to count to SEVEN! Colquitt had a thirty five yard faked punt to the twenty called back, for having SIX men on the LOS! I think that Colquitt probably knew where to line up, since they had successfully run that play with the same personnel, a half dozen times before that season! ANYWHO, Colquitt is forced into their ONLY punt of the game, and it sails over the punter's head to the Colquitt THREE YARD LINE! A fourteen point turnaround, in a fourteen point loss! In OT, ain't NO way in HELL they stop HOG AIR, that had 38 first downs and over 600 yds. of offense! They may not be a bunch in Tejas or Cali! But it broke the GHSA big school record for offensive production in a State Championship game!

And we ALL know about the debacle of having to play outdoors in an AWAY game, that we were SUPPOSED to be HOME team, last season!

Yeah, Moultrie/Colquitt has been pretty damn close to being WORLD CLASS!

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

As I said in the other post! IF the Packers had broken through, they TOO would have many more championships! Think NOT, try THIS on for size!

Moultrie 19 Valdosta 6 Valdosta state champions in a SMALLER class! (I have NO CLUE how they pulled THAT off)

Moultrie 7 Valdosta 0 Valdosta wins the State Championship after we had to play um again! A few seasons earlier, the CATS wouldn't have even made the playoffs!

Colquitt 21 Valdosta 14 Valdosta wins the State Championship

Colquitt 45 Valdosta 24 Valdosta wins the State Championship in the Bush Leagues again, finishing 14-1!

Valdosta 7 Moultrie 0! Valdosta wins the State Championship against Atlanta Murphy 39-0! They were also anointed the National Championship!

Valdosta 13 Moultrie 7! Valdosta wins the State Championship over Forrest Park 37-12!

Thomasville 14 Moultrie 9, when Virgil Seay is stopped at the one foot line, to preserve the Bulldog win! Thomasville and William Andrews, goes on to be National Champions!

Lagrange 17 Colquitt 16 on a last second 40 yd. FG by the Grangers! Lagrange is State and National Champions!

Albany 20 Moultrie 19! Albany 'UPSETS' Marietta 20-0, to win the State Championship!

Colquitt loses the semi final game against Grayson, on a BULLSHIT no call on a fumble by the green goats, that would have lost them the game in the final minutes! And they go on to win 35-31 on a last second touchdown pass after two consecutive pass interference penalties! When the refs decided that they just weren't gonna let Grayson LOSE! Grayson goes on to win the State Championship over Walton the following week, 20-0!

THEN, there was the 2010 State Championship game, where the REFS couldn't seem to count to SEVEN! Colquitt had a thirty five yard faked punt to the twenty called back, for having SIX men on the LOS! I think that Colquitt probably knew where to line up, since they had successfully run that play with the same personnel, a half dozen times before that season! ANYWHO, Colquitt is forced into their ONLY punt of the game, and it sails over the punter's head to the Colquitt THREE YARD LINE! A fourteen point turnaround, in a fourteen point loss! In OT, ain't NO way in HELL they stop HOG AIR, that had 38 first downs and over 600 yds. of offense! They may not be a bunch in Tejas or Cali! But it broke the GHSA big school record for offensive production in a State Championship game!

And we ALL know about the debacle of having to play outdoors in an AWAY game, that we were SUPPOSED to be HOME team, last season!

Yeah, Moultrie/Colquitt has been pretty damn close to being WORLD CLASS!

And if your mammy had balls she would be your pappy.  Cry me a river.  REAL champions finish off games.  NO EXCUSES which is all your full of.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Colquitt got the ball back in time to score.  There was almost a minute left on the clock.  Hmmm, two pass interference calls against Colquit while playing Grayson that"cost the Packers the game."  A pass interference call against North Gwinnett that cost the packers the game.  Draw your own conclusion.

8 hours ago, Fred said:

Colquitt got the ball back in time to score.  There was almost a minute left on the clock.  Hmmm, two pass interference calls against ColquitT while playing Grayson that "cost the Packers the game."  A pass interference call against North Gwinnett that cost the packers the game.  Draw your own conclusion.

Conspiracy from the GHSA!(Guinnett High School Association)

And forty five seconds to go eighty yards?xD That drive wouldn't have been necessary if the GHSA hadn't decided that it was Gayson's turn, to win the championship in Guinnett county!

7 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Conspiracy from the GHSA!(Guinnett High School Association)

And forty five seconds to go eighty yards?xD That drive wouldn't have been necessary if the GHSA hadn't decided that it was Gayson's turn, to win the championship in Guinnett county!

How long did it take North Gwinnett to score the winning touchdown in the championship last year?  You claim Colquitt is better than North.