Nation of Texas Representing

DevilDog

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ya'll need to go ahead and secede!

Goddamn all hat, no cattle sumbitches.xD

I know you are missing Collin County and some good old Fashioned BBQ Beef.  Get away from all that Vinegary Porky BBQ in JAWJAA and come Back

Brisket over Shredded Pork Butt :D all day every day

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yep, they had it right up to about a min left in regulation.  See if they can regroupin OT 

They are young and went thru this during the whole big 12.  Nevada is a good team.  Haven't been able to close em out all year.  They had like 5 or 6 OT games during the season.

Just now, Horsefly said:

Yeah, NV's twins are pretty good.  Solid team for sure.

No doubt they took over down the stretch.  What I hate about Texas over the last decade is they get these stud kids and all gone after 1 year.  MoBamba will leave this year in the past.  Durant, Aldrich, Tristian Thompson, Miles Turner all left.

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

True.

I wanted them to go far in the Tourney because of the 3 guys that they didn't have on the team especially with their Best Player Andrew Jones getting Leukemia during the year.  Kid was a warrior and their best player.   Only 7 deep with 3 guys missing.  Would have been a great story.  Roach will leave early too.  I see where he is projected for the 2nd round of the NBA. 

Great win by Nevada.   Good game.

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Great come back and win by Nevada.  2nd time around they have done this in the NCAA.  Big lead and got walked down. 

Nation drops to 4-2.  Will be pulling for TCU and others coming up.

I will be pulling for TCU as well, Tx Southern is a different story vs Xavier, they will need a miracle.  Lol

• Thanks 1

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:02 PM, Horsefly said:

I will be pulling for TCU as well, Tx Southern is a different story vs Xavier, they will need a miracle.  Lol

Texas Tech vs Florida. Great game so far.  I picked TT as final 4 in one of my Brackets.  Gators are tough. Good game for the hell of it in another Bracket I picked UH to win it all.  

27 minutes ago, hardhit1 said:

And Bo Nichol clinched the NCAA Wrestling title tonight for PSU 

from your proud Allen, TX team

well done Bo!😆

I mentioned this kid the other day.  

High School/Personal: Came to Penn State from Allen, Texas, where he emerged as one of the nation's top high school wrestlers...brought three Texas state titles (and one runner-up) with him to Happy Valley...led Allen High School to four straight dual meet titles and four straight state team championships...ended his career with a 183-7 record, including 131 pins. Nickal competed in the Dapper Dan Classic, as well as the 2014 USA Dream Team dual, winning both events...won numerous national and international freestyle titles...parents were both collegiate athletes, with his mom playing basketball at San Deigo State and his father playing football at Chadron State.

Career Statistics
YEAR OVERALL DUALS (B10) TRN (B10/NCAA) F TF M Pts.
2014-15 Red Shirt Season
2015-16 33-2 15-1 (8-1) 18-1 (3-0/4-1) 8-0 7-0 8-0 71
2016-17 26-1 14-0 (9-0) 12-1 (3-1/5-0) 17-0 1-0 3-0 71
Career 59-3 29-1 (17-1) 20-2 (6-1/9-1) 25-0 8-0 11-0 142

Bo Nickal named 2018 NCAA Championships Outstanding Wrestler #PSUwr  Bo Nickal with the fall at the 2:29 mark! Nickal is now a 2X NCAA Champion, 3X All-American! And his fall clinches PENN STATE'S SEVENTH NCAA TEAM TITLE IN THE LAST EIGHT YEARS! #PSUwr  

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Yes the kid from UH missed 3 out 4 free throws down the stretch that would have won the game over Michigan.  Still IMO the ref's did all they could the entire 2nd half to give Michigan that game.

Damn that was a tough loss.  Thought we were gonna get 2 from the Nation into the sweet 16 before that shot.   Still have A&M left.  Man some great games throughout the day. 

Though we are in Big 12 and I saw where some were claiming their conference were better.  The Big 12 could have 1/4 of all teams in the Sweet 16.  I didn't check to see if the ACC-SEC-Big 10 will do the same.  Will know more after tomorrow. 

Pulling for the Ag's tomorrow.