trump vs Joe

RedZone

3 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

So we’re using rape and beatings committed by convicted felons against other convicted felons as the lodestar for what is more contemptible behavior?

As a father of a daughter I wouldn’t want her “pussy grabbed” by anyone no matter how old she is.  Nor would I want a strange old man to caress her cheeks and shoulders like that.  Seems pretty simple to me.

Sometimes I wonder if being the last sane man on earth really makes me the crazy one?

Trump: rape and assault

Biden: rubbed someones shoulders (possibly)

You make the call.

Winning!

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

He pretty much came out and admitted that no laws were broken.

No laws were broken because Joe Biden couldn’t directly accept the 1.5 billion dollars from China .... but legally his son could and Joe knew that. That’s quite disturbing to MOST Americans.... you, probably not? 

Further, what makes Joe Biden and John Kerry’s sons qualified to operate a billion+ dollar private equity fund started with money from the chinese government? Those two clowns couldn’t operate a hot dog stand. 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

No laws were broken because Joe Biden couldn’t directly accept the 1.5 billion dollars from China .... but legally his son could and Joe knew that. That’s quite disturbing to MOST Americans.... you, probably not? 

Further, what makes Joe Biden and John Kerry’s sons qualified to operate a billion+ dollar private equity fund started with money from the chinese government? Those two clowns couldn’t operate a hot dog stand. 

Joe would knock out that draft dodger Trump in 5 secs.

3 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

grab em by the pussy!!!

Isn’t it hilarious that video comes out weeks before the election and Trump still gets elected? Just shows the distaste for Hillary and how Americans were fed up with Barry and weren’t going to accept 4 or 8 more years of his policies on steroids with the witch . But you can’t see it .... very unfortunate. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

Isn’t it hilarious that video comes out weeks before the election and Trump still gets elected? Just shows the distaste for Hillary and how Americans were fed up with Barry and weren’t going to accept 4 or 8 more years of his policies on steroids with the witch . But you can’t see it .... very unfortunate. 

I think it is even more hilarious how everyone Trump does is a nothing burger.

Obama could have done the same thing and you'd be crying for impeachment!

26 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I think it is even more hilarious how everyone Trump does is a nothing burger.

Obama could have done the same thing and you'd be crying for impeachment!

Obama is done. Finished. No one cares about him anymore. He’s going to fade away faster than the Folsom program after Browning graduated. 

6 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

That's funny. He is mentioned more in this forum in response to anything bad on Trump.

He seems to be as relevant as Hillary to you clowns.

What country is Hillary in right now because I can’t keep up? She’s on the “How Everyone else is to blame for losing” tour ... last week it was the husbands made their wives vote for trump lol. Who’s she blaming this week? Sure she will blame the super predators next week for not turning out to vote for her .... and you’ll still defend her. Sad. 

4 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Biden’s a creep. 

Trump likes a variety of pussy ... big deal. If the woman turns him down she turns him down. Advances to see if the women will consent is not assault no matter what the left tells us these days. 

Do you consider grabbing a woman by the pussy just an "advance to see if the women will consent?"

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

What country is Hillary in right now because I can’t keep up? She’s on the “How Everyone else is to blame for losing” tour ... last week it was the husbands made their wives vote for trump lol. Who’s she blaming this week? Sure she will blame the super predators next week for not turning out to vote for her .... and you’ll still defend her. Sad. 

You are defending a 6 time draft dodger that openly admits to assaulting women and filing bankruptcy for his own benefit.

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

thought i already said i support changing the laws that govern our politicians

unlike you i am consistent, not a partisan stooge  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

Do you consider grabbing a woman by the pussy just an "advance to see if the women will consent?"

Don’t be a stooge. 

At least Act like you’ve picked up a woman before and replay how you did it. 

Trump doesn’t just “grab a girl by the pussy” immediately. He probably tries to make out first and if not stopped than tries to go for more..... pretty standard masculine behavior. Yes, pretty normal behavior in this country for even a married man. 

Men are pigs. Breaking news at 6. Give me a break. 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

What they know is what you know, there is a very unholy relationship between Trump and Putin that has left trump his bitch.

Why you don't care is disturbing. 

Mueller has been fishing for a year and hasn’t even caught a minnow. Don’t be a moron.