trump vs Joe

RedZone

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

i have never once said collusion. 

but we all know Trump is Putin's bitch for a reason. 

what is the reason?

It’s been proven:

The clintons and the DNC paid for research that led to Russian dossier which contained allegations trump had ties to Russia. That’s disturbing .... maybe not to you but is to most real Americans. 

Bill got 500k for speaking in Russia from kremlin bank. 

& Contrary to your beliefs, because of Hillary, Russia did get their hands on some of our uranium after it was in Canada. 

But trump is the one who’s putin’s Bitch? 

And what’s wrong with getting along with Russia anyway? Only suicidal liberals want war with a power like Russia. Russia is our biggest ally against ISIS btw. 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

It’s been proven:

The clintons and the DNC paid for research that led to Russian dossier which contained allegations trump had ties to Russia. That’s disturbing .... maybe not to you but is to most real Americans. 

Bill got 500k for speaking in Russia from kremlin bank. 

& Contrary to your beliefs, because of Hillary, Russia did get their hands on some of our uranium after it was in Canada. 

But trump is the one who’s putin’s Bitch? 

And what’s wrong with getting along with Russia anyway? Only suicidal liberals want war with a power like Russia. Russia is our biggest ally against ISIS btw. 

Another Fox News script.

How original.

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

i already educated you on this.

Tell me again ... why does Feinstein wash the feet of illegals but  would spit on your kid born here if she could. 

And why are illegals called “dreamers” ? Your kid born here doesn’t have dreams too? 

4 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

They're both being equally stupid. No one made any "good points."  Less than shocked that you don't see that.

76YN1_s-200x150.gif

of course I see it

but I know you can't beat Trump unless you ditch politically correct banter and speak honestly to his sizable shortcomings. 

don't engage in cartoon because he'll beat you there

it's a fine line

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Mind blowing. Just mindblowing

enjoy your day

So yesterday you said “trumps screwing things up like no other president before” 

But couldn’t list one reason why that’s true let alone a few reasons. 

And Today you can’t answer the question why politicians cater to illegals over US citizens? 

You’re a joke dude. 

Just now, Mjd33 said:

So yesterday you said “trumps screwing things up like no other president before” 

But couldn’t list one reason why that’s true let alone a few reasons. 

And Today you can’t answer the question why politicians cater to illegals over US citizens? 

You’re a joke dude. 

could not list a reason?

Honest, I can't do this.

I hAVe never been big on self imposed ignorance.

like  said, enjoy your day

Minor clarification: 

it was pelosi who washes feet of immigrants. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/18/nancy-pelosi-washes-immigrants-feet-in-humble-act-/

Excuse me a minute ... I’m going to cross into the Mexican border, demand healthcare, voting rights, wave around an American flag, and demand a  Mexican politician wash my feet. 

See how that goes.... 

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

I listened to one of your nut jobs on the radio today. Savage, drummers man crush. Even he is not having trump.

I have on newsmax now. The don't cAll them wingnuts  for nothing.

Michael savage is a big reason Trump got elected. Borders, language, culture .... sounds good to me.

People think savage is some right wing nut.... he criticizes Trump a lot. 

19 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Serious question 

It’s been over a year with this Russia nonsense. How much longer can it and should it continue? Mueller can just keep this going for year (s) ? If there was something there.... mueller would of found it by now. 

Go read into all the guilty pleas .... the fbi can indict a ham sandwich if they want. Remember what Chuck Schumer said..... “you take on the intelligence community they have 6 ways from Sunday to get back at you” 

Eventually Trump will fire Mueller, which is what mueller wants. The left has dug its claws so deep into this russia nonsense they can’t turn back .... they are well past the point of no return. If they admit there was no collusion that further weakens the Democratic Party with independents So they know they can’t do that. 

When mueller is fired he can save face and the Dems can say trump only fired him because he was getting closer to finding out the Russian collusion evidence ..... which will be total BS. 

18 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

First off Mueller has run a pretty tight ship.  Very few leaks.  We have no idea what they’re investigating or what their findings would be.  I’d hold my fire until a report is released.  

However your questions about how long it should continue are good, as well as what happens if Mueller goes down paths that may exceed his scope (although his mandate is very broad).  

But more importantly Trump has only himself to blame.  As you say there is no direct evidence of “collusion”.  (At least so far).  Trump should have let Comey’s initial investigation, which was much narrower, run its course, exonerate him, and then fire Comey.  Instead “Trump’s gonna Trump” and he goes off half-cocked and fires Comey precipitating this whole mishegas.  

Now he’s backed himself into a corner because to fire Mueller would be disastrous for his presidency.  And by firing Comey he gives credence to an obstruction charge , which, if anything, is the most likely outcome for Trump personally (apart from financial improprieties we all know exist).

What if we had two choices on how long the investgations should last?

Let's say:

The investigations should last just as long as he perpetrated the birther crap. 

Or...

The investigations should go on the same length of time as Hillary has been and/or will be investigated.

Tough choices. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just for the guys that still think that there are millions of illegal immigrants voting, and that democrats are helping them...

Your god found nada and he created an entire commission to investigate it. Nada!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/03/us/politics/trump-voter-fraud-commission.amp.html

Stop taking the piss. Trump did. At least on voter fraud by illegals. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just for the guys that still think that there are millions of illegal immigrants voting, and that democrats are helping them...

Your god found nada and he created an entire commission to investigate it. Nada!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/03/us/politics/trump-voter-fraud-commission.amp.html

Nut cases like @Mjd33 do not acknowledge truth, they prefer "alternate facts."

It always amazes me when people dispense their own intellectual abilities in favor of tribal doctrine.  

I am talking about you too, @concha

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What if we had two choices on how long the investgations should last?

Let's say:

The investigations should last just as long as he perpetrated the birther crap. 

Or...

The investigations should go on the same length of time as Hillary has been and/or will be investigated.

Tough choices. xD

But Donald is our God, he should not be treated like everyone else. 

morons 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

with all respect, when these wingnuts make stupid posts then demand proof that their conspiracy theories are not valid you should not waste your time. 

That is a tact of the fat guy, @concha and now basketball great  @Mjd33 

IMHO, it's just stupid to engage in such nonsense. You simply let them control the dialogue from a meaningful dissertation to busy work.