Buford Girls Break Gwinnett County Record in 400 Meter Relay

BUFORDGAWOLVES

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Bro that is fast as hell but that is not the National Record.  45.57 is smoking fast/very fast  and is Texas, FL and Cali type times.   Great job Ladies.

The National Record is 44.50 by Long Beach Poly followed by Skyline, TX with a 44.60 both ran in 2004.  Though that is fast that is a Record in that County in Ga.   Don't worry Desoto will take care of that being the fastest in the nation next week at the Texas Relays.  Desoto has a 45.80 this year.  But they will be running against a bunch of fast teams this week all low 46's.  

Buford Girls are rolling for sure and have the fastest time in the Nation this year.   Great job and tip of the hat to those Young Ladies only them and Desoto with sub 46's this year so far.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Bro that is fast as hell but that is not the National Record.  45.57 is smoking fast/very fast  and is Texas, FL and Cali type times.   Great job Ladies.

The National Record is 44.50 by Long Beach Poly followed by Skyline, TX with a 44.60 both ran in 2004.  Though that is fast that is a Record in that County in Ga.   Don't worry Desoto will take care of that being the fastest in the nation next week at the Texas Relays.  Desoto has a 45.80 this year.  But they will be running against a bunch of fast teams this week all low 46's.  

Buford Girls are rolling for sure and have the fastest time in the Nation this year.   Great job and tip of the hat to those Young Ladies only them and Desoto with sub 46's this year so far.

Just reporting what the paper says DD...

You just had to crap on it, didn't you... can't stand competition.

I'm going to my safe space... you know how I do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Just reporting what the paper says DD...

You just had to crap on it, didn't you... can't stand competition.

I'm going to my safe space... you know how I do.

Mad respect to you sir.  But you misread the Title.  I am giving them mad respect that is damn fast believe me.  I am a track guy and that is supremely elite and all time elite.

Buford girls track relay breaks Gwinnett record, posts nation's fastest time this year

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Mad respect to you sir.  But you misread the Title.  I am giving them mad respect that is damn fast believe me.  I am a track guy and that is supremely elite and all time elite.

Buford girls track relay breaks Gwinnett record, posts nation's fastest time this year

FIFY and errybody! My BAD.... I'll bump this several times, for my public humiliation protocol.

Here are the fastest times ever ran in the girls 4x100 to give you perspective on how fast they are. 

Seems there is something in the water in Los Angeles and Dallas Texas :D

That time would not be top 10 fastest ever in Tx or Ca.  9 of 14 fastest times are Ca girls from LA area other 5 are all Texas Girls from DFW.    The fastest time ever by a Florida School is MNW with a 45.20 last year.

Fastest HS Girls 4x100 of all time.  It's really a Cali /Tex Thing 9_9 Only 7 HS have broken 45.00.  4 Cali and 3 Texas girls.  Poly have done it 3 times in reality including back in 2013.  T

1. L.B. Poly 44.50 2004

2.  Dallas Skyline 44.60 2004  @ State Championships

3.  44.70 Playa Del Rey-Saint Bernard CA 1997

4.  44.84 Long Beach Wilson CA 2005

5. 44.90 Alief Elsik TX 2003

6. 44.93 Long Beach Wilson CA 2004

7.  44.94 Mesquite Horn TX 2017

8.  45.04 Long Beach Poly CA 2003

9,  45.06 Carson CA 2016

10. 45.09 McKinney North TX 2017

11. 45.10 Long Beach Poly CA 1995

12.  45.10 Long Beach Wilson CA 2001

13.  45.11 Dallas Skyline TX 2005

14. 45.11 Hawthorne CA 1985

13 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

FIFY and errybody! My BAD.... I'll bump this several times, for my public humiliation protocol.

No public humiliation. Those girls are fast as hell and no doubt can smoke anyone in the Nation including Desoto, Poly, STA and anyone else. 

Long Beach Wilson, Ca will be here this week in the Texas Relays. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, affinity7 said:

And that was in the prelims... County Finals are this evening, but it's cold and windy here in GA today, so times may be slower for the overall meet. With tuneups, regionals, sectionals and state coming up they will have plenty of chances at the national record.

No doubt I will follow these ladies as the season progresses.  Were they running low 46's before this meet or was this a big surprise.  There was a preseason list of girls 4x100 to watch and I don't remember seeing them.  I follow track and I know Westlake in Ga. has been a great speedy team in Ga. boys and girls.  The Girls actually came and ran here in Texas once if memory serves me correctly.

9 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I saw that too

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, DevilDog said:

No doubt I will follow these ladies as the season progresses.  Were they running low 46's before this meet or was this a big surprise.  There was a preseason list of girls 4x100 to watch and I don't remember seeing them.  I follow track and I know Westlake in Ga. has been a great speedy team in Ga. boys and girls.  The Girls actually came and ran here in Texas once if memory serves me correctly.

They really haven't run as a relay team together this year, as it's been a mix and match of different personnel, at least for the high school. I'm not sure why but may be a little due to weather and I'm assuming their indoor season, they just couldn't get the schedule down for them all to run until now. I doubt they would have been on any relay watch list, since I believe it's 2 freshmen, a soph and a junior. 

1 minute ago, affinity7 said:

They really haven't run as a relay team together this year, as it's been a mix and match of different personnel, at least for the high school. I'm not sure why but may be a little due to weather and I'm assuming their indoor season, they just couldn't get the schedule down for them all to run until now. I doubt they would have been on any relay watch list, since I believe it's 2 freshmen, a soph and a junior. 

If that is the case and these ladies are all underclassmen.  That is scary.  Good stuff.