Al Sharpton half brother arrested....

HSFBfan

Just now, noonereal said:

similar to Trump aligning himself with the police and military and calling both parties, all institutions, courts, inelegance agencies, media... all corrupt and only he can save you. make you great again. 

This is not rocket science, open your eyes. 

I think its been proven that every media outlet has a bias. FBI has been proven to be a failure. The courts all have an agenda very obvious to see that. 

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Good luck with that. 

"Good luck with that" seems to be a common response. Not too thought-provoking, though.

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Why cant people accept that people die in this country by all sorts of means? Drugs guns car accidents suicide etc etc etc. 

Marijuana is sold legally in some states, but in those states heroin is not sold legally. Cars can go a lot faster than the legal speed limit. Maybe only certain guns should be legal. Makes sense, doesn't it?

16 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I am actually part German

What does that have to do with anything?

Just now, maxchoboian said:

"Good luck with that" seems to be a common response. Not too thought-provoking, though.

Marijuana is sold legally in some states, but in those states heroin is not sold legally. Cars can go a lot faster than the legal speed limit. Maybe only certain guns should be legal. Makes sense, doesn't it?

What does that have to do with anything?

Certain guns are legal. Ones that are not fully automatic are legal. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

and dolts believe all this

it is so easy to led the flock especially in the age of mass comunication

So FBI didnt fail? Dont believe the media bias in every news network? The courts are run by people that have their political and individual biases. We all have our biases. And when they put those biases into law or to uphold or decide against a law that is a big problem. 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Certain guns are legal. Ones that are not fully automatic are legal. 

I'm pretty sure we're all aware of this.

Just looking for reasonable ways to slow down the murders of innocent people in this country. And looking at some of the currently legal weapons seems to make sense to me.

I know, "good luck with that", and "come at me bro'", and all that.

26 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I was going to say 1/2 of the population probably has a gun or can get access to a gun in someway. Thats over 150 million people with at least 1 gun. There is nobody in their right mind that is going to go door to door and demand you hand over your gun. That would be a suicide mission

only 21% of Americans own guns. 

the real nuts, just 3%, own half of all guns in America. 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:
5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

So FBI didnt fail?

Of course they have. Dozens and dozens of times. Should I list them? Seems almost Every terrorist/shooter was always on their radar but nothing was done. And they always get a pass. Why? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Of course they have. Dozens and dozens of times. Should I list them? Seems almost Every terrorist/shooter was always on their radar but nothing was done. And they always get a pass. Why? 

Kid just stabbed his friends to death at a sleep over. he was on the FBI list

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Is there anything about this county you Trumpets respect? Anything? Seriously.

You are so unhappy here, get the F out. Honest. 

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

So because I’m pointing out the flaws of the fbi means I don’t want to live in the United States? 

Why can’t we call a spade a spade. Let’s see:

Parkland shooter 

pulse night club 

fort hood 

boston bomber 

san Bernadino couple 

dylan roof 

New Mexico school shooter 

New York City port authority bomber 

should I go on? 

Who would still have their job if they messed up this many times? Is the fbi hiring complete bozos or what’s going on there ? 

31 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

What about all the times they prevented something.  Or solved a case Very quickly.  Austin bombings, Boston bombings.  

Would you rather the FBI was not in existence?  

30 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I think next we may have people put their political preference's on the front of their businesses so everyone knows where to shop.  Who to marry.  Who to hate.  

18 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

So because I’m pointing out the flaws of the fbi means I don’t want to live in the United States? 

You and your fellow Trumpets have decided that the country is a disaster. Everything is broken and ONLY your God, the great and mighty Narcissist can fix it. 

I am sick of you trashing my country. Mistake always happen and always will. 

Christ, look who is POTUS.