I see fox and the wing nut sites are in trouble again...

RedZone

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Yes, she is good at what she does, sell hate. 

Yet another solid contribution from our resident enlightened centrist.  xD

I'm sure that's all this cancer-survivor woman who adopted three children, including a young Guatemalan girl, is doing.

0511-0810-0315-3345_Cartoon_Clown_Honkin

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Noon is a leftist  and  "idealistic dreamer" as was Don Quixote...The difference is that Noon can be dangerous because of his "Appeasement " mantra.....Quixote , was fiction.

Lots of what nooner posts is fiction.  He lives a fact-free existence.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

None of this is hate.....Rather she is asking for accountability,  compliance and honest self appraisal by those who are getting freebies .....They are not....The holy grail of Liberalism is ruining blacks and many love it...Liberal policies have created generational welfare and given many blacks, because of affirmative action a false sen of accomplishment...ie I know a brilliant white girl who was passed over by affirmative for a gold tooth wonder who spoke with marbles in her mouth and then washed out....Affirmative action is affirmative denial for the best and coddles the less qualified...Those of your ilk better start to affirm themselves as being accountable, stop having babies,ar alarming rates,aborting them and having more fore the money...They better look in  mirror and stop blaming others for the fact that they are destroying themselves...Laura Is  doing the right thing.... "Shafting people" NO,  they do that themselves and have since the Great Society began by LBJ...

you don't know how much you don't know nor how horribly you speak 

21 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I'd say Cali is in more trouble...

https://t.co/LzEfMhMQp0

Highest poverty rate in the nation. California.

12% of the nations's population but 1/3 of the nation's people on welfare. California.

~40% of its citizens living below or near the poverty level. California.

But low humidity.

Winning!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

LAURA INGRAHAM (HOST): I love the fact that the Justice Department, by the way, is going to be investigating what affirmative action has done to universities. In other words, shafting people who are not of the appropriate color, or background, or ethnicity, and I love that. Good for Sessions. I'd hit all these liberal -- the Holy Grail of liberalism is abortion, and drugs, and affirmative action, and the culture wars they're trying to push on our kids, all these new views of gender. I'd smash back on all of that.

did you know "Conversion Therapy" is real? 

No joke, I never knew. I thought it was just some episode on the Simpsons or something. 

These trumpets really think you can compel someone to change attraction. 

mind blowing stupid Neanderthals 

maybe god told them to try it

lol

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Stop with all the facts. They don't resonate w him. 

For nooner to recognize an actual factual data point, it would have to walk up to him, hand him a business card and then kick him in his vagina.

And even then nooner would struggle.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

HAHAHAHA.  Just sit back and enjoy the right completely fall apart thanks to their agent orange.  Lets just hope they don't kill the planet accidentally while doing so.  

Trump's short comings are slapping them in the face and they are becoming resentful.

It's been interesting to watch. 

The wingnuts have been obnoxious about being in power. With the daily revelations that their Messiah is not at all what they have thought, the anger and bitterness is being unleashed. 

Trump has successful reinforced the "idiot" image of the wingnuts. They were looking for justification in him, were sure they had it and BAM, he turned out to be a Palin. 

14 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Trump's short comings are slapping them in the face and they are becoming resentful.

It's been interesting to watch. 

The wingnuts have been obnoxious about being in power. With the daily revelations that their Messiah is not at all what they have thought, the anger and bitterness is being unleashed. 

Trump has successful reinforced the "idiot" image of the wingnuts. They were looking for justification in him, were sure they had it and BAM, he turned out to be a Palin. 

Ha.  Its almost like I'm watching a movie and there is the hot young chick about to walk in to the dark room where some killer is and I'm yelling don't walk in there and of course she does.  LOL.  How something so obvious as a con man who can not even get a $10 loan from a single US bank get them to vote for him.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Pure comedy, except it actually happened. 

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Ha.  Its almost like I'm watching a movie and there is the hot young chick about to walk in to the dark room where some killer is and I'm yelling don't walk in there and of course she does.  LOL.  How something so obvious as a con man who can not even get a $10 loan from a single US bank get them to vote for him.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Pure comedy, except it actually happened. 

he is a very very good con man