The US Deficit

noonereal

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Yes but from what I understand he didnt have a good international policy? I could be wrong I was a little dude at the time. 

I wouldn't say that. Literally not much has changed since Clinton.

We were not in any major engagements around the world. The economy was great. Jobs were plentiful. We all had money.

When Bush took office, it all went south. Didn't start to go back up until the later year of Obama.

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

I wouldn't say that. Literally not much has changed since Clinton.

We were not in any major engagements around the world. The economy was great. Jobs were plentiful. We all had money.

When Bush took office, it all went south. Didn't start to go back up until the later year of Obama.

Should we have been in any major engagements? Could clinton done more to take down leaders like hussein in the middle east? 

People today still have money. But over the course of the next 20-30 years in my opinion it is going to get a lot harder to get jobs due to more technology and other jobs that just wont be feasible anymore

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The question was about a budget surplus.

Bush put trillions on a credit card for two wars.

They are all bad.

The core of the conservative party is a balanced budget yet not one self proclaimed wingnut has started a thread to decry what Trump has done. 

Bunch of phony bitches. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Should we have been in any major engagements? Could clinton done more to take down leaders like hussein in the middle east? 

Not really. Hussein is gone. Iraq is still in chaos. And we owe trillions.

People today still have money. But over the course of the next 20-30 years in my opinion it is going to get a lot harder to get jobs due to more technology and other jobs that just wont be feasible anymore

Sure they have money. They just can't afford anything. Most jobs are low paying, as cost of living continues to soar.

Just now, noonereal said:

The core of the conservative party is a balanced budget yet not one self proclaimed wingnut has started a thread to decry what Trump has done. 

Bunch of phony bitches. 

They pushed that narrative during all 8 Obama years on Fox News.

They get into office and blow up the deficit and don't say a word.

No word from right wingers either. Unreal.

Not really. Hussein is gone. Iraq is still in chaos. And we owe trillions.

Sure they have money. They just can't afford anything. Most jobs are low paying, as cost of living continues to soar.

Yep wages havent moved since the 70s so how many presidents have come and gone and have done nothing to raise wages. And yes cost of living continues to increase. CA is now going to hand out 500 dollars a month to all low income people. Comes right from the taxpayers. 

Fake news.

This is not CA. This is a city in CA, Stockton.

This was a proposal. It never went anywhere.

Gotcha. I just happen to see an article the other day. Im glad it went nowhere. All social programs like the one proposed needs to be ended. If you have money live your life. If you dont and homeless the state does not need to come to your aid. You need to fix yourself or starve. 

Gotcha. I just happen to see an article the other day. Im glad it went nowhere. All social programs like the one proposed needs to be ended. If you have money live your life. If you dont and homeless the state does not need to come to your aid. You need to fix yourself or starve. 

That was used as right wing propaganda for months.

It was an idiot idea by their new mayor. Wen't no where.

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Bunch of phony bitches. 

CLUE...maye it's because the vast majority of Trump 'voters' are not from "The core of the conservative party"....

in fact.... many 'republicans' as well as 'real centrists' don't actually like that 'core'.....

Most people that had ANY CLUE...recognize.... that He actually ran against 'them'.....and won

giphy.gif