The US Deficit

noonereal

Just now, HSFBfan said:

So in your opinion whats the problem? and how do we end it?

1st step would have to be 'jobs and economy' before you try to put away any nets...(with an 'inclusive' atmosphere)

Laggards should not be addressed until there is a viable alternative...

Then feel free to pull the plug ('refusal to support delinquency') on any that are left and ABLE... 

10 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

1st step would have to be 'jobs and economy' before you try to put away any nets...(with an 'inclusive' atmosphere)

Laggards should not be addressed until there is a viable alternative...

Then feel free to pull the plug ('refusal to support delinquency') on any that are left and ABLE... 

That would be in a perfect setting where there are jobs for all. i dont think well get to that point. especially since in one article it stated that America can sustain 150 million people. Problem is we have 330 million people. Big problem there. 

You have to end the generational cycle of welfare as well

But look at the way we live our lives in this country......you give up the first 18-22 years of your life at minimum due to going to school. Than you give up the next 40 years of your life to work. Then by the time you get to enjoy life your dead. So think about this you get on welfare and such. Stay home and collect that paycheck and you get to do whatever it is you wanna do everyday of your life. 

23 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

That would be in a perfect setting where there are jobs for all. i dont think well get to that point. especially since in one article it stated that America can sustain 150 million people. Problem is we have 330 million people. Big problem there. 

You have to end the generational cycle of welfare as well

But look at the way we live our lives in this country......you give up the first 18-22 years of your life at minimum due to going to school. Than you give up the next 40 years of your life to work. Then by the time you get to enjoy life your dead. So think about this you get on welfare and such. Stay home and collect that paycheck and you get to do whatever it is you wanna do everyday of your life. 

Then go for it! 

Although I think you could certainly do better...

What you say is NOT untrue....just NOT the base cause of the disparity, and only a catalyst for worsening the situation..

You can't remove the safety net for those in true need though JUST BECAUSE SOME ABUSE....

That kind of falls under the 'barking up the wrong tree' ...and addresses only the point you think is in your favor...

1 minute ago, dbcaptiron said:

Then go for it! 

Although I think you could certainly do better...

What you say is NOT untrue....just NOT the base cause of the disparity, and only a catalyst for worsening the situation..

You can't remove the safety net for those in true need though JUST BECAUSE SOME ABUSE....

That kind of falls under the 'barking up the wrong tree' ...and addresses only the point you think is in your favor...

Im not saying im taking that path but i can see the "interest" in getting on that train and than passing it on from generation to generation. But if you remove all safety nets you will see who can save themselves and those that truly need help

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Im not saying im taking that path but i can see the "interest" in getting on that train and than passing it on from generation to generation. But if you remove all safety nets you will see who can save themselves and those that truly need help

Just look for the dead people? 9_9

Ones still alive get to work? 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Well yes thats another thing. They are still writing checks to people who are dead. 

ROFL xDxD

Let me just say this....based on the technology today...there is not nearly as much 'abuse' as in the past, and i only see that moving (already moving) in the right direction...

As said with better opportunities a good chunk of that would be 'self correcting anyways'....

Not that technology will eliminate...but it will still continue to improve...

Just now, dbcaptiron said:

ROFL xDxD

Let me just say this....based on the technology today...there is not nearly as much 'abuse' as in the past, and i only see that moving (already moving) in the right direction...

As said with better opportunities a good chunk of that would be 'self correcting anyways'....

Not that technology will eliminate...but it will still continue to improve...

Just get rid of safety nets

Physically disabled...or just 'economically' disabled?

And do you think the government 'is off the hook' if all the retirements were IRAs....

.... and the market crashes???

Crack down on what is physically disabled. If your fat and claiming disability imo its a crock of shit. 

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

The block put out the numbers. I did not produce numbers. Again we need to blow up the current system and make people work. If they fail then they fail but we as a country cannot and should not keep supporting them

What about disabled or mentally challenged?

The blind, the emotionally disturbed, etc?

Pen them up in state run facilities?

Conduct experiments? Gotta get something out of them right?

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Crack down on what is physically disabled. If your fat and claiming disability imo its a crock of shit. 

In the age of facebook, and government SNOWDEN spying on citizens  ....'Fat' does not qualify...

The crock of shit you refer to...is what they will hand you if you try it.....

Like I said...technology is eliminating ALOT of the abuse....

You should be happy about that...

And you might want to quiver that arrow...

giphy.gif

In the age of facebook, and government SNOWDEN spying on citizens  ....'Fat' does not qualify...

The crock of shit you refer to...is what they will hand you if you try it.....

Like I said...technology is eliminating ALOT of the abuse....

You should be happy about that...

And you might want to quiver that arrow...

giphy.gif

I am happy that abuse is on a downward trend

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I think he's thinking euthanasia, or maybe public executions.

He is a Trumpet.  

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

How disabled? How mentally challenged? I think we should bring back some facilities that would house these people. Conduct experiments no. Idk why you would even bring that up. yes i understand the abuse of facilities of the past i got it but that was a failure on a lot of levels. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

How disabled? How mentally challenged? I think we should bring back some facilities that would house these people. Conduct experiments no. Idk why you would even bring that up. yes i understand the abuse of facilities of the past i got it but that was a failure on a lot of levels. 

Because you’re coming off like a freaking genocidal nazi!

Housing in state run facilities? Have you been in one of those?

Dammit boy, good thing you’re just in charge of your keystrokes. 

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What if you got a busted gland and you’re morbidly obese? 

Cushings, hypothyroidism etc

Helluva lot more complicated than cutting out moon pies and a gallon of grape soda. 

yes got it. but if you can prove that and that should be easy to do than ok fine youll collect your disability. but if you cant prove you have some disease and your just fat than no sorry we are not using taxpayers money to help you

• Haha 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Because you’re coming off like a freaking genocidal nazi!

Housing in state run facilities? Have you been in one of those?

Dammit boy, good thing you’re just in charge of your keystrokes. 

Actually I had 3 of them not far from my house. All closed down now. We can do better facilities today than we could in the past. We have better medicine better understanding of diseases and such