South Carolina state House Republicans introduce bill on secession

RedZone

10 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

"On the other side of the gun control debate, Rep. Pitts introduced two bills Thursday: one would make it illegal to sell video games with gun violence in them and the other makes it illegal for movie theaters to show movies with gun violence."

yZHDFRs.gif

You just cannot make this stuff up. xD

Yesterday in South Carolina...

South Carolina lawmaker pulls out loaded gun during constituent meeting, audience says.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/06/ralph-norman-loaded-gun-507288

According to the group, the pistol was left out for “several minutes” while Norman “kept telling his constituents that the presence of the gun made them safer.”

“Rep. Norman’s behavior today was a far cry from what responsible gun ownership looks like,” Lori Freemon, a volunteer who attended the meeting, said in a news release. “I had looked forward to a respectful dialogue with my representative about common-sense gun violence prevention policies.”

She added: “Instead, I felt unsafe when he insisted on showing us his loaded gun and keeping it out on the table for much of our conversation.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Yesterday in South Carolina...

South Carolina lawmaker pulls out loaded gun during constituent meeting, audience says.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/04/06/ralph-norman-loaded-gun-507288

According to the group, the pistol was left out for “several minutes” while Norman “kept telling his constituents that the presence of the gun made them safer.”

“Rep. Norman’s behavior today was a far cry from what responsible gun ownership looks like,” Lori Freemon, a volunteer who attended the meeting, said in a news release. “I had looked forward to a respectful dialogue with my representative about common-sense gun violence prevention policies.”

She added: “Instead, I felt unsafe when he insisted on showing us his loaded gun and keeping it out on the table for much of our conversation.

Yeah, that will cost him votes in SC  😂😂😂😂 

9 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

They cant concede. It was one of the results of the civil war. 

We would think the north never won given the actions of the south all these years since.

Why does the south remain such a problem?

Watching a documentary last night, it was in Alabama that they burned Beatles records. 

14 drop off points in Birmingham to dump your Beatles records.  

It's just a screwed up backwards culture that has always been a problem to our great country. 

Warfare states to boot. 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

We would think the north never won given the actions of the south all these years since.

Why does the south remain such a problem?

Watching a documentary last night, it was in Alabama that they burned Beatles records. 

14 drop off points in Birmingham to dump your Beatles records.  

It's just a screwed up backwards culture that has always been a problem to our great country. 

Warfare states to boot. 

Why is CA threatening to sucede they cant. Homeless and welfare run throughout the state. Why are they such a problem? NY is full of welfare. Goddamn blue state. I'm not a Beatles fan so I dont care about the burning of their albums means nothing to me. There are problems in every state. Now if we just let the states govern themselves without that decision hampering other states that would be great

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

NY, Calf are among the worst.. Calf wanted to succeed too.. Both NY and Calf are governed by leftist wackos who love high taxes, illegals and welfare....Both,  I believe are sanctuary states and the the mayor of NYC might be the biggest leftist wacko there is......

NY is not. Only a couple of places NYC and Westchester. 

4 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Why is CA threatening to sucede they cant. Homeless and welfare run throughout the state. Why are they such a problem? NY is full of welfare. Goddamn blue state. I'm not a Beatles fan so I dont care about the burning of their albums means nothing to me. There are problems in every state. Now if we just let the states govern themselves without that decision hampering other states that would be great

Doppy

CA and NY are not welfare states.They contribute more to DC than they get back.

Not that you have any clue what I am speaking about. 

I guess it's just you. Like the child who knows everything as all laugh, politely. :D

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Doppy

CA and NY are not welfare states.They contribute more to DC than they get back.

Not that you have any clue what I am speaking about. 

I guess it's just you. Like the child who knows everything as all laugh, politely. :D

NY is full of welfare and if you live in the state you know that. 

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

God bless you too. You and Opie stand together in ignorance..

No you do.....you understand how many people in NY are on welfare right?? How many people need public assistance to live in NY. The housing projects of NYC are full of them. Most of the Jewish population in rockland county are on welfare. But you know that right?

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

No you do.....you understand how many people in NY are on welfare right?? How many people need public assistance to live in NY. The housing projects of NYC are full of them. Most of the Jewish population in rockland county are on welfare. But you know that right?

My God, add anti Semitic and homophobia to your character attributes 

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Kid, you keep stepping in it. 

NY sends more cash to DC than it gets in return. 

The Welfare States send less to DC than they get back. 

Virtually all the welfare states are Red,

Pay attention. What if I though a pop quiz your way? 

Then what? 

I gotta fail you, that's what. :D

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

Kid, you keep stepping in it. 

NY sends more cash to DC than it gets in return. 

The Welfare States send less to DC than they get back. 

Virtually all the welfare states are Red,

Pay attention. What if I though a pop quiz your way? 

Then what? 

I gotta fail you, that's what. :D

Go ahead send anything you want. But you say you live in NY and yet dont even know what going on. I read something like you live 45 minutes from NYC. Were r u orange county? If so how kirays Joel treating you??

Honestly I hope NY goes bankrupt. I hate this state that much. Let them keep paying for all of the social programs that they pay for and watch everyone move out