Lmao probably a 4 hour round trip commute for 9th grader

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Why??? Hell I bought a house because I don’t want to sit in traffic for 1 1/2 hour a day, this kid though and after practice and early morning weights? 

Insane. Best of luck. Maybe bunk with a teammate part of the week if that’s allowed.

Yea most likely it’s allowed since it’s not public school

but ur right  between traffic, school, lifting , football activity’s plus the commute hopefully he can stay with a relative or a teammate but man that’s some schedule 

8 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Yea most likely it’s allowed since it’s not public school

but ur right  between traffic, school, lifting , football activity’s plus the commute hopefully he can stay with a relative or a teammate but man that’s some schedule 

I did it for a year, 45 minutes one way... leave house at 515 return around 8-9 pm... can’t imagine the hell this kid is gonna do

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Be real. You know he'll be living no more than 15 min from the school. If that. 

Just like Carroo at DBP w the Yankovich family (proximity related) or Gio Bernard at STA with James White family (not proximity related to school but family related) and many many others I’m sure thru the years.  Good luck to the promising looking recruit.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Just like Carroo at DBP w the Yankovich family (proximity related) or Gio Bernard at STA with James White family (not proximity related to school but family related) and many many others I’m sure thru the years.  Good luck to the promising looking recruit.  

Where was carroo originally from?

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You'd rather live in Mississippi. Sad. 

Mississippi is affordable, great fishing, hunting and if you got money it’s better. 

The perception is not great so that keeps it a secret. 

But it’s not the northeast in terms of the city and proximity to those type of attractions. 

Personally I like a more remote rural and cooler climes of Northern New Mexico and Southern Colorado. Winters not as harsh, low humidity. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I went to Edison High in 10th grade. Nice little suburb close to New Brunswick. All my relatives live in Middlesex County. 

Would go down to New Brunswick to get into trouble. Lol 

Good times but I could never live there. 

There’s a Rehab called the Damon house in New Brunswick.... that place is worse than isis, like I’d rather watch a Sex tape of Rab then visit that town one more time