Bergen Catholic wrestling program accused of sexual and verbal abuse in lawsuit

LiberalDonaldTrump

8 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Maybe it’s just me but it would never even cross my mind, even when I’m blackout drunk, to take a pic of my dick and keep it on my phone.  Do people seriously have zero common sense anymore?  What the F?  If true guy should be fired for stupidity alone, regardless of anything else.

I mean if a slut asks me for a dick pic obviously I’m going to send to her but u gotta have common sense to delete 

it off ur phone especially when your at a job with minors...

butt if the coach purposely showed them a picture of his  dick, then he deserves to be sent to Avenel NJ

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Huge update in Bergen Catholic lawsuit. 

1) Law enforcement has contacted the plaintiff/plaintiff's family on 3 occasions and the family refused to meet with them. 
2) Child Protective Services said all the accusations against BC staff are unsubstantiated and unfounded.

3) The plaintiff's attorney has told the accused he would like to dismiss the case.  He wants Bell/Spataro to sign a release that they won't sue.  And that the kid "just wants to wrestle his senior year" and "this has spiraled out of control."

So that whole thing with Spataro and his phone never happened??

ohh man I smell counter lawsuit coming 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

1) Law enforcement has contacted the plaintiff/plaintiff's family on 3 occasions and the family refused to meet with them. 
2) Child Protective Services said all the accusations against BC staff are unsubstantiated and unfounded.

3) The plaintiff's attorney has told the accused he would like to dismiss the case.  He wants Bell/Spataro to sign a release that they won't sue.  And that the kid "just wants to wrestle his senior year" and "this has spiraled out of control."

And I’m right 

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Sorry Gsb..I started a new thread not seeing your info..once again you are more in the know than anybody

• Thanks 1

What is amazing to me is how blind hatred and revenge can come back to ruin oneself. Anthony Asatrian was and is a great wrestler. He started as a freshman and sophomore in the upper weights for a perennial nationally ranked team. He worked very hard and took his lumps on the national stage but grew tremendously on the mat. If he and his family accepted his wrestle off losses (BC requires every team member to sign an understanding of the team rules) he would have been either the 152 or 160 pound wrestler next year. He had many colleges interested in him and would have easily been granted a scholarship to numerous schools especially with a national resume and a nationally respected coach behind him pushing for him. Instead now he will most likely be viewed with trepidation by many college coaches who don't want the headache. By the way, Bell's support was NATIONAL! 

https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/6173768-frl-282-what-parent-would-take-this-path-if-their-kid-was-abused