Bergen Catholic wrestling program accused of sexual and verbal abuse in lawsuit

LiberalDonaldTrump

8 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

I went to Bosco and lived in Ramsey.. Now live in West Palm Beach since 1997.

I did Bosco as a frosh.1970/71.Waxy Granatel was in homeroom.Father Savage nuggied my head twice & had to measure the parking lot with a hotdog.  YOU BLOW TOUR ASS IN MY CLASS!Mr Chicalana KICKING MY BUTT IN THE CAFETERIA.

• Haha 1

Hi guys down here in Jamaica so just typing what I know from my closeness to the program. The claims against Bell are from what I understand are bullshit. Asatrian lost 2 wrestle offs against Angelo after they returned from the Doc Buchanan in January. The father threatened legal action then and after BC stood their ground they attempted a transfer to SJR which was denied. Anger at the denial led to an altercation at practice between Asatrian and another wrestler.  This drama has been going on for several months and the case was shopped by the Asatrian's to several law firms and were denied in which case the uncle took it. 

My opinion, the case against Bell will be rejected my only concern is the knucklehead assistants around him. There are meatheads galore in both wrestling and football and I can definitely see a scenario where an assistant would think it was funny to show these pictures. They are so dumb they don't understand what it is stupid humor in a college locker room is criminal with minors. By the way the assistant in question Spataro had a baby 6 months ago. Unbelievable

• Like 2

Hi guys down here in Jamaica so just typing what I know from my closeness to the program. The claims against Bell are from what I understand are bullshit. Asatrian lost 2 wrestle offs against Angelo after they returned from the Doc Buchanan in January. The father threatened legal action then and after BC stood their ground they attempted a transfer to SJR which was denied. Anger at the denial led to an altercation at practice between Asatrian and another wrestler.  This drama has been going on for several months and the case was shopped by the Asatrian's to several law firms and were denied in which case the uncle took it. 

My opinion, the case against Bell will be rejected my only concern is the knucklehead assistants around him. There are meatheads galore in both wrestling and football and I can definitely see a scenario where an assistant would think it was funny to show these pictures. They are so dumb they don't understand what it is stupid humor in a college locker room is criminal with minors. By the way the assistant in question Spataro had a baby 6 months ago. Unbelievable

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

My daughter just got wait listed at NYU. Get her the green light and I'll take you to dinner at Rao's in the city. 

Wife has not been at NYU for years.Worked at BCC after prez got canned for favor parking for Pro golf tournys at Ridgewood  Country Club.Than at PCC to instruct on Dream Act(DACA) made more $ then ever.With her salary + my home improvement income we were F'D with Obama.I shut down on large projects for 4 years.Now(MAGA) I'm building back & not fearing of getting my self employed ass taxed to hell.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, tommygun58 said:

Wife has not been at NYU for years.Worked at BCC after prez got canned for favor parking for Pro golf tournys at Ridgewood  Country Club.Than at PCC to instruct on Dream Act(DACA) made more $ then ever.With her salary + my home improvement income we were F'D with Obama.I shut down on large projects for 4 years.Now(MAGA) I'm building back & not fearing of getting my self employed ass taxed to hell.

@GardenStateBaller  off topic question 

how come BCC won’t set up a lacrosse program 

especially with CCM my Alma Mater 👨‍🎓 shutting thier program down

16 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

From what I was told, the assistant was showing kids pictures on his phone and while scrolling through his camera, he had a picture of his penis. If true, why he had a picture of his penis is kinda weird, but hey it's 2018.

40 minutes ago, New Jersey said:

From what I was told, the assistant was showing kids pictures on his phone and while scrolling through his camera, he had a picture of his penis. If true, why he had a picture of his penis is kinda weird, but hey it's 2018.

Is thats true he could end up on the sex offender registry and he can kiss his life goodbye

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Idiot BNU assistant coaches have really cost their schools of late. 

Yes they have. Too many meatheads in the locker room. Not a good look for themselves or the schools in general. Especially when your trying to schedule OOS games what kind of message does this send to other schools around the country.

I understand that this can all be false and I hope that it is but Bergen should fire this guy for at least not representing their school in the values in which they want. Yes will it look bad on Bergen part if the guy is innocent and you fired him yes probably but im sure itll be easier to explain to donors parents alumni and the like that due to perception we had to get rid of him. 

There really is no easy way to tackle this situation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes they have. Too many meatheads in the locker room. Not a good look for themselves or the schools in general. Especially when your trying to schedule OOS games what kind of message does this send to other schools around the country.

I understand that this can all be false and I hope that it is but Bergen should fire this guy for at least not representing their school in the values in which they want. Yes will it look bad on Bergen part if the guy is innocent and you fired him yes probably but im sure itll be easier to explain to donors parents alumni and the like that due to perception we had to get rid of him. 

There really is no easy way to tackle this situation. 

Maybe it’s just me but it would never even cross my mind, even when I’m blackout drunk, to take a pic of my dick and keep it on my phone.  Do people seriously have zero common sense anymore?  What the F?  If true guy should be fired for stupidity alone, regardless of anything else.

I was talking to a buddy of mine yesterday who was a legit wrestler .... state champion in a different state. He said they would put icy hot on the balls of some underclassmen wrestlers. Little weird for my taste but imagine that happening now? Heads would roll... lot has changed since the late 90s. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

Maybe it’s just me but it would never even cross my mind, even when I’m blackout drunk, to take a pic of my dick and keep it on my phone.  Do people seriously have zero common sense anymore?  What the F?  If true guy should be fired for stupidity alone, regardless of anything else.

Unfortunately common sense isnt taught in schools and most people lack it. Sexting in this country is an epidemic and you see it all the time with teachers getting locked up for having sex with 14 year olds. We have made everything so acceptable that things you would go WTF too and not even do people are doing. I read an article a few weeks back and I should have posted it that stated because we have accepted fat people and that fat shaming is frowned upon we now have the fattest kids ever in the history of the country. You cant bully anymore so kids dont stand up for themselves anymore. This whole country in terms of social aspects is headed down a very dark tunnel and its going to get worse. 

7 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I was talking to a buddy of mine yesterday who was a legit wrestler .... state champion in a different state. He said they would put icy hot on the balls of some underclassmen wrestlers. Little weird for my taste but imagine that happening now? Heads would roll... lot has changed since the late 90s. 

Sounds like something I’d pay “Sunshine” to do for me at my favorite Asian massage parlor...if I was in to that kind of thing...

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Generally that was put on a jock strap/ cup before practice then the combo lock was wrapped with 3 rolls of tape guaranteeing being late and running laps before they could practice. 

And they ran really fast with a lot of emotion. 😂

• Haha 2