Bergen Catholic wrestling program accused of sexual and verbal abuse in lawsuit

LiberalDonaldTrump

7 hours ago, GardenStateTrashHauler said:

GARBAGE TRUCK ROLLING BOYS !!!!!!!!

BULLSHIT STORY !!!!!!!!! READ THE FACTS !!!!!!

POOR KIDS ON TEAM SMH 🤦🏾‍♂️“ Wisemen say only fools rush in “  FACTS BELOW BOYS 

Media Bullshit , No clown reporters on my GARBAGE TRUCK !!!! Aka the Trump Truck ... no matter how much garbage I pick up , I always got room for Liberal Trump .73770395-4D11-41F7-BD8F-38081924E236.mov73770395-4D11-41F7-BD8F-38081924E236.mov

00CC38AA-4B76-4733-A18A-5851D43D3DE1.jpeg

31E65A29-0C14-4790-98BC-280196B120E6.jpeg

68CC12E4-68D3-4566-8271-68553ADEBCB0.mov

Who quoted this, legitimate source?

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Don't know. The fact that the plaintiff's name is misspelled throughout leads me to believe it's not a legal document. Maybe just a statement from a witness that is dyslexic. 

This is crazy, everything points to a malicious undermining by "daddyball" but it's being tainted by bullshit sources here.

• Like 3

in the article..BC mentions they contacted the bergen county prosecutor....good quote from Johny Sebastian as well....lets hope this is a disgruntled wrestler etc and a bone to pick and not some systematic abuse....which is bad for all the catholic schools......we all need to thrive and support each other.....

• Like 4

Just now, Drummer61 said:

I spoke to someone close....Hopefully, BC wins and countersues....Hope  the kid left BC, if not, throw his ass the  fuck out..

T should be a crime to falsely accuse someone of a sex crime. If coach did it, lock him up.  If Daddy is just a prick because junior isn’t good enough, lock up dad and junior so they can quickly learn what constitutes sexual assault 

• Like 2

Just now, NJ2015 said:

T should be a crime to falsely accuse someone of a sex crime. If coach did it, lock him up.  If Daddy is just a prick because junior isn’t good enough, lock up dad and junior so they can quickly learn what constitutes sexual assault 

It is a crime. You filed a false police report which is a crime and civilly you can be held liable for those actions

23 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

in the article..BC mentions they contacted the bergen county prosecutor....good quote from Johny Sebastian as well....lets hope this is a disgruntled wrestler etc and a bone to pick and not some systematic abuse....which is bad for all the catholic schools......we all need to thrive and support each other.....

Rivalries don’t matter at a time like this.  The last sentence is Gospel.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

It is a crime. You filed a false police report which is a crime and civilly you can be held liable for those actions

Don’t think the kid’s mommy and daddy filed a police report in this case (I could be wrong).  

And it’s very hard due to the “litigation privilege” for someone to sue for damages based on things said in the course of a lawsuit.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Don’t think they filed a police report in this case (I could be wrong).  

And it’s very hard due to the “litigation privilege” for someone to sue for damages based on things said in the course of a lawsuit.

So they went directly to a lawyer with no police report of anything criminal? A sexual assault is a very serious thing. Dont you want the cops to investigate it thoroughly? 

If his reputation is ruined based upon a false report and he cannot get a job i dont see why he cannot sue for defamation of character. 

Defamation of character occurs when someone makes a false statement about you that causes you some type of harm. The statement must be published (meaning some third party must have heard it), false, and it must result in harm, usually to the reputation.

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So they went directly to a lawyer with no police report of anything criminal? A sexual assault is a very serious thing. Dont you want the cops to investigate it thoroughly? 

If his reputation is ruined based upon a false report and he cannot get a job i dont see why he cannot sue for defamation of character. 

Defamation of character occurs when someone makes a false statement about you that causes you some type of harm. The statement must be published (meaning some third party must have heard it), false, and it must result in harm, usually to the reputation.

Well that’s a strike against their credibility as a Plaintiff, right?  If it was so serious then why not go to the police, etc.?  The defense will say because it is all about money and it’s a baseless accusation.

I know the definition of defamation.  Did you read what I typed earlier and google “litigation privilege?”  There are exceptions to the rule, but it’s  a hard needle to thread.

• Like 1

One of my jr wrestlers went to BC & started at 141lbs as a soph.Took 5th at the Beast,2nd in coaches(xmas)tourny ,2nd in districts & 4th in Regions.Junior year a new kid appears that was a state place winner(4) in his weight class(141).

Early on while coaching him I taught him a move that I used in the 70's called a crackback.It is a move that if you hit it can end a match very quickly.He used it in a wrestle off on the new kid for the Beast tourny & pinned him in 19 seconds(came in 5th again).Bell went nuts.He told him to never use it again & that I was a joke as a coach for teaching garbage moves.He never beat that kid again.Had to go jv.

Later that season Dan Gable was at BC to meet & talk to area wrestlers about the sport.At the end of the program he took questions.A kid asked him what his favorite all time move was.Gable said without a doubt it was the CRACKBACK.Bell turned bright red & would not look at my wrestler.My kid jumped into his car flew to my house with a huge grin to tell me the story & apologize for thinking that I was what Bell said I was.

• Like 3

Just now, Hardcore Troubador said:

Well that’s a strike against their credibility as a Plaintiff, right?  If it was so serious then why not go to the police, etc.?  The defense will say because it is all about money and it’s a baseless accusation.

I know the definition of defamation.  Did you read what I typed earlier and google “litigation privilege?”  There are exceptions to the rule, but it’s  a hard needle to thread.

Of course its a strike against their credibility. If you have a sexual predator at a school or anywhere do you not want them locked up? i think any rationale person would want their abuser in a cage. 

I did not see that post but i will look it up. 

This is daddy ball run a muck. Im sorry but parents really need to get out of the lives of their kids and let them handle stuff. Now if this is serious than go after the coach full throttle. But if is just my cant doesnt play so im going to make a stink than arent you embarrassing your kid?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Even if he is proven to not have done this, his credibility will never be the same after these types of accusations that are being covered very close by the media, people commenting on the articles, blogs and forums too.  Sadly if he is innocent the damage is done.  

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Forum Lawyer! Do work. 

However, those Brown folks are smart as hell...

• Haha 1