Homeless people living in your backyard??

HSFBfan

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

LA is a city in CA, the largest state in the union and bigger than most countries.

That is like associating NYC politics with the entire state of NY.

have to be glad the policies of NYC does not affect the entire state of NY. NY as bad as it is would be significantly worse

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

They said that about Rome, Ottoman and the German Empire....Read the book,"State of Emergency", by Pat Bucannan..Your state is mentioned and with examples ....

If CA goes, so does the entire US.

Imagine CAs central valley produce gone. Tax dollars gone.

That would be it for our country with the fall of one major state like CA.

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

have to be glad the policies of NYC does not affect the entire state of NY. NY as bad as it is would be significantly worse

specifically what would be worse?

It's much worse up here in my humble opinion.

No subways for one and not much business to take the weight of taxes off home owners. 

Just now, noonereal said:

yep

freakin' taxes are cheaper in NJ

of course. Monroe has high taxes but if your more north of there taxes are cheaper but yes not much to do. Have to like the outdoors in Orange County. Lot of nice wineries though and not far from a concert venue in Bethel. I just got a ticket to jason aldean there. Your only about an hour from PA

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

of course. Monroe has high taxes but if your more north of there taxes are cheaper but yes not much to do. Have to like the outdoors in Orange County. Lot of nice wineries though and not far from a concert venue in Bethel. I just got a ticket to jason aldean there. Your only about an hour from PA

I can see PA from my porch. LOL, like Sarah.

It's about 15 minutes to PA. 

I am in Warwick so the towns that boarder us are mostly NJ towns. Vernon, New Milford and Ringwood NJ.

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

I can see PA from my porch. LOL, like Sarah.

It's about 15 minutes to PA. 

I am in Warwick so the towns that boarder us are mostly NJ towns. Vernon, New Milford and Ringwood NJ.

Warwick is nice. Have a buddy whose a teacher in the town. I have a friend lives on the NJ side of greenwood lake.