Homeless people living in your backyard??

HSFBfan

California has the highest poverty rate in the nation. Per the Public Policy Institute of California "...about four in ten Californians are living in or near poverty." It is home to 1/3 of the nation's welfare recipients and the third highest rate of homelessness in the country behind New York and Hawaii. Most of California can't even afford to shop at Walmart.

The land of milk and honey has been governed into the dirt. And shit.  Extensive parts of urban areas in LA and San Fran have issues with sidewalks and streets strewn with used hypodermic needles and human feces.

It is now a land of the homeless, the struggling to get by and a few super rich in gated communities.

But at least there's low humidity.

1 minute ago, concha said:

California has the highest poverty rate in the nation. Per the Public Policy Institute of California "...about four in ten Californians are living in or near poverty." It is home to 1/3 of the nation's welfare recipients and the third highest rate of homelessness in the country behind New York and Hawaii. Most of California can't even afford to shop at Walmart.

The land of milk and honey has been governed into the dirt. And shit.  Extensive parts of urban areas in LA and San Fran have issues with sidewalks and streets strewn with used hypodermic needles and human feces.

It is now a land of the homeless, the struggling to get by and a few super rich in gated communities.

Winning!

2 hours ago, concha said:

Overall this is about as accurate as condemning the entire State of New Jersey as a chemical dump based on a couple of cities.  

Despite the problems that CA does have, the engine of CA is in the multitude of large middle to upper middle class communities of surrounding the large urban areas.  

But, boring old suburbs aren’t newsworthy so you just don’t hear much about it. 

35 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Overall this is about as accurate as condemning the entire State of New Jersey as a chemical dump based on a couple of cities.  

Despite the problems that CA does have, the engine of CA is in the multitude of large middle to upper middle class communities of surrounding the large urban areas.  

But, boring old suburbs aren’t newsworthy so you just don’t hear much about it. 

Yeah I hear them. My community is hella poor and not sure where my next meal is coming from. But I do dig the weather. Lol. Yall crack me up.