The Fake News Challenge

World Citizen

For all of you saying this news station or that one is a fake news source this is your chance to offer some proof.  

The challenge - 

Find at least 2-3 examples that were put out there that were wrong and that were never corrected.  

Pick MSNBC, CNN, FOX or any of the mainstream news stations and prove that they are dishonest and putting provable wrong information out to the public.  

This should be easy if they put out lies like Trump says they do.  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

For all of you saying this news station or that one is a fake news source this is your chance to offer some proof.  

The challenge - 

Find at least 2-3 examples that were put out there that were wrong and that were never corrected.  

Pick MSNBC, CNN, FOX or any of the mainstream news stations and prove that they are dishonest and putting provable wrong information out to the public.  

This should be easy if they put out lies like Trump says they do.  

This is a good exercise. Sadly I don’t watch any msm news. 

I’ll peek and see what I can contribute. 

• Like 1

As we have already posted videos of entire 'sets' falling down on CNN with their LIVE "War Coverage" (and proven DECADES WORTH)....well maybe I'm just not sure what you think you are going to give....you know.... for that biggest 'pool prize' winnner fish....

that you are baiting....

giphy.gif

But quick question......

How come with all that's going on today, when I turn on the MSM on TV, the lead story is all about tracking down if Stormy's Tittties got motorboated ???.....

Isn't that better Fish Bait ???

giphy.gif

...to be 'CHUMMING' with ?  xD

21 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

As we have already posted videos of entire 'sets' falling down on CNN with their LIVE "War Coverage" (and proven DECADES WORTH)....well maybe I'm just not sure what you think you are going to give....you know.... for that biggest 'pool prize' winnner fish....

that you are baiting....

giphy.gif

But quick question......

How come with all that's going on today, when I turn on the MSM on TV, the lead story is all about tracking down if Stormy's Tittties got motorboated ???.....

Isn't that better Fish Bait ???

giphy.gif

...to be 'CHUMMING' with ?  xD

My kinda gal but only after brushing, flushing and gargling heavily. 

Definitely smash. 

• Like 1

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

1 minute ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Jeff Goldblum test driving spacecraft is my guess or rather Will Smith. 

Going with Will Smith. 

Sounds reasonable. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

All right then.... If people are going to Fish....I'm game....

Figures on the first Shot ...like fish in a barrel....just go to that CNN.com FRONT PAGE news FOR TODAY (pedigree CURRENT status should count for Something in the catch...no?)......

Check The headline.....ROFL.....

"Reports: National Enquirer paid doorman to stay quiet about gossip over Trump's sex life"

http://money.cnn.com/2018/04/12/media/trump-national-enquirer-doorman/index.html

Somebody get the Scales ready.....I'm hauling in a big one.....Fist first...

giphy.gif

Think This will win the 'pool'?

Note: Story caught on ZERO lb test.... with no 'equipment  required..

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, World Citizen said:

The responses so far is about What i expected. 

Nothing.  

So fake news is basically just news that you don't like.  

Thanks 

I'm sure nobody will claim fake news from now on...except the President.  

I figured a lukewarm response, thought provoking nonetheless. 

Gotta face yourself and seek the truth, too easy to operate from a “box”. 

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

The responses so far is about What i expected. 

Nothing.  

So fake news is basically just news that you don't like.  

Thanks 

I'm sure nobody will claim fake news from now on...except the President.  

Listen 'All Junior World'......your a good egg...

Closed minded, and willfully ignorant..... but still a good egg.

The issue that I have with your stances (not you), is that your stances are pretty much a farce....

You seem to have a hard time figuring out why no one takes you seriously (on stance). It is because you are just repeating what you think is the 'most' politically correct'.....which in most cases is a farce that never works....

Think of the Miss USA Beauty Pageant Q+A session.....

Q: If you ruled the world, what would be the first thing you would do Miss Contestant???

All Junior  World responds.......'World Peace for Everyone'

giphy.gif

To a chorus of applause xD

Good egg...scrambled easily...

Sure MSM is never misleading (how politically correct)....

So when the 4th party paid the 5th party to hush nothing but a RUMOR, and when CNN quotes the NATIONAL ENQUIRER and everyone points and ties it to the first party, that's totally cool news.....MSM is GREAT....just stick to 5th party RUMOR for FRONT PAGE NEWS and just forget about 'real news'.... 

But but but, it's certainly not fake GOSSIP and RUMOR you say?.

WEEEE ........Im the beauty here, cause I got the most politically correct RIGHTEOUS KUMBAYA answer.....(and willfully ignorant of everything else)

BUZZER SOUND

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Can ANYONE on here legitimately, with a straight face, say that Fox News is a legit, non fake news, outlet?

Serious question. 

@Drummer61?

Fox is as bad at propaganda as the rest (and certainly outnumbered LOL)....but if you wanted to take a 'REALLY' hard look at it....it's not the 'news' that is actually the biggest problem.....They, believe it or not are not even as bad as 'regular TV, radio, print, internet, etc, ad infinitum'......

Bottom line.....don't be a Dolt....

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I figured a lukewarm response, thought provoking nonetheless. 

Gotta face yourself and seek the truth, too easy to operate from a “box”. 

Not sure what your trying to say here but the post was attempting to address the fake news cry that has become part of Trump's vocabulary and propagated by his supporters. 

If you are not one of those who consider fake news to be a thing then I didn't post this for you.  I've been listening to this fake news mantra for way too long and thought I would challenge those who view it as such to offer some proof.

3 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

Listen 'All Junior World'......your a good egg...

Closed minded, and willfully ignorant..... but still a good egg.

The issue that I have with your stances (not you), is that your stances are pretty much a farce....

You seem to have a hard time figuring out why no one takes you seriously (on stance). It is because you are just repeating what you think is the 'most' politically correct'.....which in most cases is a farce that never works....

Think of the Miss USA Beauty Pageant Q+A session.....

Q: If you ruled the world, what would be the first thing you would do Miss Contestant???

All Junior  World responds.......'World Peace for Everyone'

giphy.gif

To a chorus of applause xD

Good egg...scrambled easily...

Sure MSM is never misleading (how politically correct)....

So when the 4th party paid the 5th party to hush nothing but a RUMOR, and when CNN quotes the NATIONAL ENQUIRER and everyone points and ties it to the first party, that's totally cool news.....MSM is GREAT....just stick to 5th party RUMOR for FRONT PAGE NEWS and just forget about 'real news'.... 

But but but, it's certainly not fake GOSSIP and RUMOR you say?.

WEEEE ........Im the beauty here, cause I got the most politically correct RIGHTEOUS KUMBAYA answer.....(and willfully ignorant of everything else)

BUZZER SOUND

giphy.gif

You never disappoint with your false assumptions and claims to understand what people are really saying and meant.  However, given your lack of evidence of fake news and your noted ridiculous choice of words strung together that mean absolutely nothing, I will correctly assume that you have nothing to offer in response to the posted challenge. 

When you start making sense and stop your confused rambling maybe people will take you seriously.  And if you learn how to talk like an adult and with some sincerity people might take your opinion as something to listen to.  Your gifs are as far off point as your ramblings and really not very helpful to any argument or opinion your are tying to make, if that is what you are trying to do because what I read when you hit enter is clear as mud. 

mickeymousetrap.jpg.5832f99a4ffa05ce1855df1a6de069de.jpg

The above is what happens when you go off on an unrelated 'political correctness' opinion

that has nothing to do with me or the OP. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Not sure what your trying to say here but the post was attempting to address the fake news cry that has become part of Trump's vocabulary and propagated by his supporters. 

If you are not one of those who consider fake news to be a thing then I didn't post this for you.  I've been listening to this fake news mantra for way too long and thought I would challenge those who view it as such to offer some proof.

Hmmnn.... I took it as an open dialogue on “fake news” since I pretty much have deduced that both sides are complicit. 

My take is that the response was “lukewarm” because some are entrenched in a partisan line of thinking as this topic was an excellent way for some to evaluate and engage. 

So, I wasn’t your target audience. I’ll bow out. You’re pursuing Trump supporters. 

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hmmnn.... I took it as an open dialogue on “fake news” since I pretty much have deduced that both sides are complicit. 

My take is that the response was “lukewarm” because some are entrenched in a partisan line of thinking as this topic was an excellent way for some to evaluate and engage. 

So, I wasn’t your target audience. I’ll bow out. You’re pursuing Trump supporters. 

Forgive my rush to exclude you.  I was under the impression that you thought it was a fishing expedition like the guy who gets every assumption wrong and thinks he knows the minds and real meaning behind other people's posts and posts silly gifs and doesn't make much sense.

So definitely open dialogue and would appreciate your views.  My view is that there is no thing as fake news as Trump uses the term.  I believe I could find dozens of stories coming out of Fox that were wrong and never corrected.  I could find Brieitbart flat out lies and conspiracy stories all day long.  But as Trump uses the term fake news he is referring to CNN and MSNBC, New York Times, Wash Post, and that is what I want to put to the test.  

12 hours ago, World Citizen said:

However, given your lack of evidence of fake news and your noted ridiculous choice of words strung together that mean absolutely nothing, I will correctly assume that you have nothing to offer in response to the posted challenge. 

Yeah... you run with that....

giphy.gif

I kind of liked this one better though...

12 hours ago, World Citizen said:

The above is what happens when you go off on an unrelated 'political correctness' opinion

that has nothing  everything to do with me. and the OP. 

9_9

and especially...

11 hours ago, World Citizen said:

My view is that there is no thing as fake news as my mancrush use the term.  I believe I could find dozens of stories coming out of MSM Fox that were wrong and never corrected. ...  <<<<LOL could you be anymore OXYMORONIC?

and

...and that is what I want to put to the test.  

So scientific your 'test'.....so who is going to judge this pool?

Wouldn't it be totally ironic if the fish that wins the pool is one that you cannot even see?

Step of the scales bitch, my fish is legit....time for you to weigh it in...

8 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

Yeah... you run with that....

giphy.gif

I kind of liked this one better though...

9_9

and especially...

So scientific your 'test'.....so who is going to judge this pool?

Wouldn't it be totally ironic if the fish that wins the pool is one that you cannot even see?

Step of the scales bitch, my fish is legit....time for you to weigh it in...

It's ok if you can't find any proof.  And that won't be the reason you are regarded as a...

suckerdunce.gif.fe1d17e81ab00e121ab81611defd5c56.gif

14 hours ago, World Citizen said:

It's ok if you can't find any proof.  And that won't be the reason you are regarded as a...

suckerdunce.gif.fe1d17e81ab00e121ab81611defd5c56.gif

Yes how utterly ironic...

Dunce, Dope, Sucker.....

But hey look on the bright side....The fishing was a little light, as apparently the threadstarter's boat has no ability to make it very far offshore (good thing I caught mine from the dock LOL) ,  and you've only got two fish to try and disqualify from the scales....to avoid paying out that pot.

So take your pick......

All you have to do is produce that 'alien' or that 'lovechild'......to take that Dunce cap off...

But hey we are all reasonable in this forum, so we will give you the same leeway that you gave everyone else...

Go ahead and just prove 'one' with the actual subject being based in truth .....the aliens and the love child running on the front page of CNN should be easily proven for such an astute news consumer like yourself....

We all know that 'gossip' can be real, and what is 'reported here' as the real MSM 'story', but gossip certainly does not qualify as news, at least in 'some' peoples minds

So the question remains now....

Are you just going to...

or maybe...

giphy.gif

Because your only other choice is to show everyone an Alien... or a love child....

or continue donning that hat you so proudly enter the room wearing....

4 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

Yes how utterly ironic...

Dunce, Dope, Sucker.....

But hey look on the bright side....The fishing was a little light, as apparently the threadstarter's boat has no ability to make it very far offshore (good thing I caught mine from the dock LOL) ,  and you've only got two fish to try and disqualify from the scales....to avoid paying out that pot.

So take your pick......

All you have to do is produce that 'alien' or that 'lovechild'......to take that Dunce cap off...

But hey we are all reasonable in this forum, so we will give you the same leeway that you gave everyone else...

Go ahead and just prove 'one' with the actual subject being based in truth .....the aliens and the love child running on the front page of CNN should be easily proven for such an astute news consumer like yourself....

We all know that 'gossip' can be real, and what is 'reported here' as the real MSM 'story', but gossip certainly does not qualify as news, at least in 'some' peoples minds

So the question remains now....

Are you just going to...

or maybe...

giphy.gif

Because your only other choice is to show everyone an Alien... or a love child....

or continue donning that hat you so proudly enter the room wearing....

Is English your 2nd language?  You make no sense at all.  Maybe have a friend proofread your post and see of they can help you.  

SMDH