Trump Called Michael Cohen today

noonereal

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/13/us/politics/lawyers-for-trumps-personal-attorney-set-for-friday-court-appearance.html

Not for nothing, isn't it time the President worried about running the country instead of golf, tv, twitter and personal matters? 

I'll bet he spends next to no time, literally, attending to defense, policy or the economy. 

When is enough enough wit this guy? 

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/13/us/politics/lawyers-for-trumps-personal-attorney-set-for-friday-court-appearance.html

Not for nothing, isn't it time the President worried about running the country instead of golf, tv, twitter and personal matters? 

I'll bet he spends next to no time, literally, attending to defense, policy or the economy. 

When is enough enough wit this guy? 

Word is he spends most of his time watching the news and eating awful cheeseburgers. 

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I love a good cheeseburger 🍔, it’s been a good while... few months at least. 

Wonder what kind of cheeseburger the Donald likes? Gourmet Hawaiian shit I bet. 🤣

A long time ago, when I lived in New York, there was a great hamburger/cheeseburger joint called Hamburger Harry's in the theater district. The menu must have had about 200 different burgers on it. Some were to die for. Used to go there at least once a month even though it was a pricey place.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

A long time ago, when I lived in New York, there was a great hamburger/cheeseburger joint called Hamburger Harry's in the theater district. The menu must have had about 200 different burgers on it. Some were to die for. Used to go there at least once a month even though it was a pricey place.

Words couldn't be truer eating all that artery clogging fat....lol

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Best Hamburgers in NYC https://www.burgerjointny.com/56thstreet

Literally hidden in a walkway between 56th and 57th st. behind a black curtain.(lobby of Parker Meridian) 

8 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

And only about five blocks away from where I worked. Brings back old memories. 

Why memories? 

Make new ones. 

I go in and stay right there on 57th between 6th and 7th all the time. 

Met my significant on the subway stop at 6th and 57th. 24 years ago.....

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I get double meat when I’m at a burger joint so guess I’m in trouble.... although no in and out, McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Carl’s Jr. etc for me. 

I will get shack shack once in a blue moon. That sauce though 👍

I too never eat in McDonald type places. I also avoid the Ruby Tuesday, TGI Friday type places.

no joke, make the time.

https://www.burgerjointny.com/56thstreet

37 minutes ago, noonereal said:

and he barely fit it into his schedule and we know he knows nothing about it or it's implications. 

Wait what?  

A whole thread devoted to orange bashing about 'doing nothing', and when someone points to 'something', your retort is how YOU 'really know better' (and implicate everyone else in your asshole convention as well).....

Oh that's just stellar....

giphy.gif

WTG

21 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

Yeah too bad you can't afford to live there....you could then ride that nifty subway to get there too...xD

Finally we agree. It is most defiantly a shame i can't afford to live there. 

When my significant hits lotto I'll have an apartment right there on 57th between 6th and 7th. ;)

I'll never have one in south Jersey. I can't imagine such a fate. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

Wait what?  

A whole thread devoted to orange bashing about 'doing nothing', and when someone points to 'something', your retort is how YOU 'really know better' (and implicate everyone else in your asshole convention as well).....

Oh that's just stellar....

giphy.gif

WTG

Hey Troll, I just passed gas. Hurry and you can smell my azz. 

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Finally we agree. It is most defiantly a shame i can't afford to live there. 

When my significant hits lotto I'll have an apartment right there on 57th between 6th and 7th. ;)

I'll never have on in south Jersey. I can't imagine such a fate. 

Yeah....no subways...poor me...xD