Donny's hooker story coming apart...

DBP66

humm...How many nights did Trump spend in Russia??...looks like the "fake" dossier was right again and Donny LIED again.....:$

Flight Records Unfold Mystery of Trump's Moscow Nights

bloomberg-106x27_102102.gif
Vernon Silver
Bloomberg April 23, 2018

MOSCOW, RUSSIA - NOVEMBER 09: Donald J Trump attends final of the competition Miss Universe 2013 in Crocus City Hall in Moscow on November 9, 2013. (Photo byAlexander Aleshkin/Epsilon/Getty Images)

President Donald Trump twice gave James Comey an alibi for why a salacious report about the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow couldn’t be true: He never even spent the night in Russia during that trip, Trump told the former FBI director, according to Comey’s memos about the conversations.2

Yet the broad timeline of Trump’s stay, stretching from Friday, Nov. 8, 2013, through the following Sunday morning, has been widely reported . And it’s substantiated by social media posts that show he slept in Moscow the night before the Miss Universe contest.

Now, flight records obtained by Bloomberg provide fresh details. Combined with existing accounts and Trump’s own social-media posts, they capture two days that, nearly five years later, loom large in the controversy engulfing the White House and at the heart of the Comey memos, which the Justice Department turned over last week to Congress.

Neither the White House nor Trump Organization immediately responded to requests for comment.

According to Comey’s accounts of his 2017 meetings with the president, Trump said the Moscow trip was so quick that his head never hit a pillow -- even for one night. Trump fired Comey on May 9, 2017.

The first denial came over dinner at the White House in late January 2017. “He said he arrived in the morning, did events, then showered and dressed for the pageant at the hotel," and then left for the event, Comey wrote. “Afterwards, he returned only to get his things because they departed for New York by plane that same night."

On the second occasion in February 2017, Trump “explained, as he did at our dinner, that he hadn’t stayed overnight in Russia during the Miss Universe trip," Comey wrote.

A reconstruction of events shows the future U.S. president’s journey to Moscow began in North Carolina, where he attended a birthday tribute to evangelist Billy Graham on Thursday, Nov. 7, 2013. While flight records show Trump’s own Cessna jet headed back to New York that night from Asheville, North Carolina, Trump himself apparently wasn’t aboard.

Instead, Trump flew to Moscow on a Bombardier Global 5000 private jet owned by Phil Ruffin, his partner in the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Las Vegas, the New York Times reported in January 2017. Trump’s use of Ruffin’s jet is also reported in the newly published book, “Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin’s War on America and the Election of Donald Trump," by Michael Isikoff and David Corn.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DBP66 said:

humm...How many nights did Trump spend in Russia??...looks like the "fake" dossier was right again and Donny LIED again.....:$

bloomberg-106x27_102102.gif
Vernon Silver
Bloomberg April 23, 2018

MOSCOW, RUSSIA - NOVEMBER 09: Donald J Trump attends final of the competition Miss Universe 2013 in Crocus City Hall in Moscow on November 9, 2013. (Photo byAlexander Aleshkin/Epsilon/Getty Images)

President Donald Trump twice gave James Comey an alibi for why a salacious report about the 2013 Miss Universe pageant in Moscow couldn’t be true: He never even spent the night in Russia during that trip, Trump told the former FBI director, according to Comey’s memos about the conversations.2

Yet the broad timeline of Trump’s stay, stretching from Friday, Nov. 8, 2013, through the following Sunday morning, has been widely reported . And it’s substantiated by social media posts that show he slept in Moscow the night before the Miss Universe contest.

Now, flight records obtained by Bloomberg provide fresh details. Combined with existing accounts and Trump’s own social-media posts, they capture two days that, nearly five years later, loom large in the controversy engulfing the White House and at the heart of the Comey memos, which the Justice Department turned over last week to Congress.

Neither the White House nor Trump Organization immediately responded to requests for comment.

According to Comey’s accounts of his 2017 meetings with the president, Trump said the Moscow trip was so quick that his head never hit a pillow -- even for one night. Trump fired Comey on May 9, 2017.

The first denial came over dinner at the White House in late January 2017. “He said he arrived in the morning, did events, then showered and dressed for the pageant at the hotel," and then left for the event, Comey wrote. “Afterwards, he returned only to get his things because they departed for New York by plane that same night."

On the second occasion in February 2017, Trump “explained, as he did at our dinner, that he hadn’t stayed overnight in Russia during the Miss Universe trip," Comey wrote.

A reconstruction of events shows the future U.S. president’s journey to Moscow began in North Carolina, where he attended a birthday tribute to evangelist Billy Graham on Thursday, Nov. 7, 2013. While flight records show Trump’s own Cessna jet headed back to New York that night from Asheville, North Carolina, Trump himself apparently wasn’t aboard.

Instead, Trump flew to Moscow on a Bombardier Global 5000 private jet owned by Phil Ruffin, his partner in the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Las Vegas, the New York Times reported in January 2017. Trump’s use of Ruffin’s jet is also reported in the newly published book, “Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin’s War on America and the Election of Donald Trump," by Michael Isikoff and David Corn.

Ha!  He is just too smart for his own good.  Why anybody believes a word he says is beyond me.  How many lies can you tell people before they have had enough?  

• Like 1

^^ this lie may be a little bigger deal than you think....Donny's excuse as to why the dossier was a lie and his explanation was that it was  impossible for him to have been with hookers because he never spent the night there therefore it was impossible...

so what happens when his alibi is a lie??....a proven lie...what was his motive for lying in the first place?....he could have said he spent the night and told the TRUTH...why did he choose to lie...HE HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE??...according to the dossier he does and according to Commey he talked about the golden showers story several times....hummm

6 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

If me and you,or anybody were scrutinized like this,we would be in jail..This hooker bussiness is over the top and supposedly happened "before he was president"...When Clinton raped Paula Jones,nobody said shit and Hillary called her a liar...If this was a democrat, its a non story...You know that..

it doesn't matter when  it happened....if it did happen (I believe it did) then the Russians OWN Trump....and many people believe that to be true...look at how long it took for him to enact the sanctions that Congress and the senate passed by overwhelming majorities...and two weeks ago Niki Halley comes out and says "we'll be implementing new sanctions on Russia on Monday"....Monday came and went and she got slapped down by Trump for talking out of line....and guess what?...no new sanctions yet??...WHY???...because the Russian OWN Trump??...makes sense to a lot of people based on how he acts towards mother Russia....

• Like 1

The smart liberals have moved on from collusion. God, even nancy pelosi said they have to move on ... that’s all you need to know. 

Comey even said in interview because of his Morals he shouldn’t be president. But he shouldn’t be impeached but voted out next election.... he waived the white flag with those words.... only imbeciles don’t see it. 

Only low information voters/Dems are stuck on collusion. 

10 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

DBP is gonna ride the collusion train until it runs off the cliff. xD

the collusion train is getting ready to roll down the tracks...be careful...you Trumpers may get run over...let's see what Mr. Muller and Co. learn from Papadopolis and the rest of the flippers....what do you think they're cooperating about?....O.o

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

he was forced into that one by our allies who helped with the bombing....and Syria isn't Russia....and why no new sanctions that Halley talked about two weeks ago?...

So what if Donny likes water sports, i.e. pee parties?

As long as he tells me my hate for gays and people of color is Ok and blames my lack of job skills on others not me,  I am standing by him!

Just now, DBP66 said:

the collusion train is getting ready to roll down the tracks...be careful...you Trumpers may get run over...let's see what Mr. Muller and Co. learn from Papadopolis and the rest of the flippers....what do you think they're cooperating about?....O.o

Your optimism remains inspiring. Save us some seats at the hearing.

26 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

The smart liberals have moved on from collusion. God, even nancy pelosi said they have to move on ... that’s all you need to know. 

Comey even said in interview because of his Morals he shouldn’t be president. But he shouldn’t be impeached but voted out next election.... he waived the white flag with those words.... only imbeciles don’t see it. 

Only low information voters/Dems are stuck on collusion. 

LOL...the real smart Liberals are waiting for Mr. Muller to get done doing his job...no collusion huh?....the meeting IN Trump tower with the Russian crew?...Donny helping make up a lie as to the purpose of the meeting..Cambridge Analytical..Facebook and Twitter..the Trump team had over 70 meetings with the Russians...but don't worry...the "smart" thing to think is that it's all "fake" news and will go away all on it's own when Muller strikes out....O.o

Just now, zulu1128 said:

Your optimism remains inspiring. Save us some seats at the hearing.

Trump has too many cards as President coupled with his lack of ethics.  It's gonna be near impossible for him to be taken down. 

Heck, he won't even get impeached with a swing in Congress to the Dems. 

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

So what if Donny likes water sports, i.e. pee parties?

As long as he tells me my hate for gays and people of color is Ok and blames my lack of job skills on others not me,  I am standing by him!

amen!....spoken like a true Trumper....;)

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Forced!? Tell that to France .... their missiles didnt Work!  

yes forced...what was he going to do?...watch England and France do the job after his tough guy tweets?...he didn't do it to make a point to Putin if that's what you're trying to say...

Just now, Mjd33 said:

Pretty sure Putin threatened Trump with “chaos if The US strikes Syria”... 

Not sure that sounds  like Trump is owned by the Russians but rage on .... 

are you gonna tell me with a straight face that trump treats putin the same as he treats everyone else?

good grief, what a ridiculous contention. 

in fact, it's so ridiculous that the only way to explain it is as cult worship

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

chaos??...like they already did with our election?....they already sowed deep seeds of chaos in the United States ....why didn't he enact the new sanctions Halley told the world he was going to impose in front of the U.N. two weeks ago??....rage on?..LOL....keep your head buried in the sand and when in doubt deny...

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Trump has too many cards as President coupled with his lack of ethics.  It's gonna be near impossible for him to be taken down. 

Heck, he won't even get impeached with a swing in Congress to the Dems. 

Nope. Were it me, I'd just hunker down and make the best of it until January '21...not that I expect that to happen lol.

7 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Pretty sure Putin is playing a game.  Unlike Trump, Putin has a reason and strategy for what comes out of his mouth.  

The strikes on Syria did absolutely nothing.  Nothing.  And Putin knows this.  Why does Trump want to remove the few troops we have there?  Everyone except Trump, Putin and Assad want us to stay in Syria.  

The Russia problem is an AMERICAN problem.  Not a Democrat problem.  Patriots already understand this, it's just you ding bats that Don't.  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

The strikes on Syria did absolutely nothing.

I was against the strikes actually... but these did more than last year’s strikes. 

30 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

The Russia problem is an AMERICAN problem

Wait .... Why because of the fake collusion? 

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

I am more concerned about the outcome of his four years.. Anyway, we will see....I done believe they own Trump, but if they do,I eat my words and America will eat much more..They could not prove collusion after wasting millions and it seems that every  time they lose a battle, they try and find another event....Too much..😎

Gee, you weren't so concerned when they were spending millions, upon millions, upon millions investigating Hillary.  They seemed to lose battles against her left and right, yet continued to create investigation after investigation that absolutely went nowhere...and she wasn't even President.   Trump's own bodyguard (shown in picture above) stated months ago that he accompanied Trump to his hotel room, stayed outside for a little while and then went back to his own hotel room.  The strange thing is that if nothing bad happened, why would Trump...who by the way has the greatest memory EVER... lie about spending the night at the Moscow Ritz Carleton?

• Like 2