COSBY (Wake Up Call)

DevilDog

The Latest: Cosby convicted of sexually assaulting woman

NORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) — The Latest on Bill Cosby's sexual assault retrial (all times local):

Bill Cosby has been convicted of drugging and molesting a woman in the first big celebrity trial of the #MeToo era.

A jury outside Philadelphia convicted the "Cosby Show" star of three counts of aggravated indecent assault on Thursday. The guilty verdict came less than a year after another jury deadlocked on the charges.

Cosby was charged with violating Temple University employee Andrea Constand at his suburban Philadelphia home in 2004. His lawyer called Constand a "con artist" who leveled false accusations against Cosby so she could sue him.

Cosby could get up to 10 years in prison on each of the counts.

Image result for lock him up  cosby

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

NORRISTOWN, Pa. (AP) — The Latest on Bill Cosby's sexual assault retrial (all times local):

Bill Cosby has been convicted of drugging and molesting a woman in the first big celebrity trial of the #MeToo era.

A jury outside Philadelphia convicted the "Cosby Show" star of three counts of aggravated indecent assault on Thursday. The guilty verdict came less than a year after another jury deadlocked on the charges.

Cosby was charged with violating Temple University employee Andrea Constand at his suburban Philadelphia home in 2004. His lawyer called Constand a "con artist" who leveled false accusations against Cosby so she could sue him.

Why? Drug. These. Women?

What is the attraction in doing that. 

I’ll never understand it. 

30 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

This what happens when the liberal mob turns on you. Bill should have never tried to buy NBC. Kanye will be accused of something horrible very soon, unless he speaks out against Trump immediately. 

Brotha I will assure you it wasn't a Liberal Mob. Bill should have never dropped pills in women's drinks and then ceremoniously mounted them while they were in Nighty Night mode. :D.  I see it different.  Another sellout getting his wake up call.  Remember it was a comedian that outed him for talking down to black people while Conservatives were madly applauding him all over the Country.  

This is who outed him Hannibal Buress the comedian who was the 1st to mention it. 

14 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Depends on the judge as I dont think it's a state statute in Pa ??? Hopefully, the judge is not soft as Cosby was not soft with these women....."Hardon scumbag"....

He will pop a few pills days before sentencing if he’s going to jail. Look for a way out 

My Redskin text me and said she heard when the verdict was read and the Prosecutor requested to Revoke Bail he started shouting to the Prosecutor you Asshole and she says that she heard that during the whole trial he was assisted by his attorney but marched out with no Cane.  I haven't verified this and she didn't say where she heard it from but that is funny as Hell.

Nevermind just read it myself :D 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cosby-lashes-out-in-court-after-conviction

Bill Cosby did not take his conviction well on Thursday. District Attorney Kevin Steele argued that Cosby, who was found guilty of three counts of aggravated indecent assault, should be taken into custody immediately, because he has a private plane and could flee, according to The Philadelphia Inquirer. Cosby then lashed out at the prosecutor, saying, “He doesn’t have a plane, you asshole.” The Hollywood Reporter reports that when Steele attempted to revoke his bail, Cosby shouted: “I'm sick of him!” The judge denied Steele’s request, but ordered Cosby to remain in the state. The disgraced comedian faces up to 30 years in prison for drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand in 2004

He did have assistance but was walking fast and there were no Cane. 9_9

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/bill-cosby-walks-court-guilty-verdicts-54756771

Image result for BILL COSBY MEME

10 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Eff that dude...