Another Packer In The NFL

HawgGoneIt

I noticed Jamiyus Pittmans' name yesterday and remembered exactly who he was. I remember him going down in the 2nd half against Hoover likely cost Colquitt that game. Hoover had more success moving the ball after he went down.

As far as the rest... Heres some names from Colquitts 2014 & 2015 teams I look forward to seeing what happens to...

WR Kiel Pollard (South Carolina, c/o 2016)

WR Ty Lee (MTSU, c/o 2016) (my favorite Colquitt player)

OLB Jay Blakely (Tennessee, c/o 2016).

S Rakeem Hightower (Georgia Southern, c/o 2016)

DT Ty Phillips (Georgia Southern, c/o 2016)

QB Chase Parrish (Navy, c/o 2016)

OLB Dee Walker (Arkansas, c/o 2016)

DE TJ Smith (Arkansas, c/o 2015)

RB Sihiem King (Kentucky, c/o 2015)

OLB Quintin Hampton (UCF, c/o 2015)

OLB Bull Barge (South Alabama, c/o 2015)

WR Marquan Green (Georgia St., c/o 2015)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I noticed Jamiyus Pittmans' name yesterday and remembered exactly who he was. I remember him going down in the 2nd half against Hoover likely cost Colquitt that game. Hoover had more success moving the ball after he went down.

As far as the rest... Heres some names from Colquitts 2014 & 2015 teams I look forward to seeing what happens to...

Hydration issues is what lost that game. CRP swore after that game it wouldn't happen again. By god, so far he was right. I don't think I've seen a Packer football player go down with a cramp since. 

Jamiyus was a game changer as well though. No doubt about his going out having some effect. 

Also, a few of those guys have the talent to possibly go pro. Not sure what their chances are.

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Hydration issues is what lost that game. CRP swore after that game it wouldn't happen again. By god, so far he was right. I don't think I've seen a Packer football player go down with a cramp since. 

Jamiyus was a game changer as well though. No doubt about his going out having some effect. 

Also, a few of those guys have the talent to possibly go pro. Not sure what their chances are.

Ty Lee was my favorite Packer of all-time. He was a stud... And a winner. As was Chase Parrish. 

But Lee could make anyone miss...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Ty Lee was my favorite Packer of all-time. He was a stud... And a winner. As was Chase Parrish. 

But Lee could make anyone miss...

Ty Lee has the "it" factor. Darren Sproles type player. Not sure if there will still be a market for that in the NFL in a coupla more years, but, he could be their man.

Chase was a great decision maker and pretty unflappable. Seems like those are good traits to have in the NFL. Not sure if he is material for that or not, but, I could see him excelling if they gave him a chance. 

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Hampton actually transferred from UCF to Wagner College after his freshman year. I'm not really sure of the reasoning though...

He saw a lot of PT his freshman year and had a couple starts for them that season. 

While playing for the Pack he had over 350 tackles and a ton of sacks. I believe he had 19 sacks in his junior season.

Quentin's dad, Andre Hampton, actually spent some time in the NFL playing for the Green Bay Packers. The pedigree is there, but I'm not sure if he will have a chance or not.

Nonetheless he was a stud OLB in high school, as was Bull Barge. I think both will be overlooked by NFL teams just based on their measurables, as they are both undersized for NFL linebackers.

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ty Lee has the "it" factor. Darren Sproles type player. Not sure if there will still be a market for that in the NFL in a coupla more years, but, he could be their man.

Chase was a great decision maker and pretty unflappable. Seems like those are good traits to have in the NFL. Not sure if he is material for that or not, but, I could see him excelling if they gave him a chance. 

I don't think Chase is even playing football any longer. He will be doing bigger and better things off the gridiron.

Ty Lee could possibly play a special teams role in the NFL. Hell we did just see the Falcons draft a nobody in the 6th round just for special teams...

53 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Hampton actually transferred from UCF to Wagner College after his freshman year. I'm not really sure of the reasoning though...

He saw a lot of PT his freshman year and had a couple starts for them that season. 

While playing for the Pack he had over 350 tackles and a ton of sacks. I believe he had 19 sacks in his junior season.

Quentin's dad, Andre Hampton, actually spent some time in the NFL playing for the Green Bay Packers. The pedigree is there, but I'm not sure if he will have a chance or not.

Nonetheless he was a stud OLB in high school, as was Bull Barge. I think both will be overlooked by NFL teams just based on their measurables, as they are both undersized for NFL linebackers.

Hampton transferred to Wagner because of the major he wanted is what his dad told me. He had a great season there last season. He had a good season at UCF before transferring too. 

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I don't think Chase is even playing football any longer. He will be doing bigger and better things off the gridiron.

Ty Lee could possibly play a special teams role in the NFL. Hell we did just see the Falcons draft a nobody in the 6th round just for special teams...

The last I read Navy has Chase lining up at WR

http://www.capitalgazette.com/sports/navy_sports/ac-cs-navy-receivers-20180416-story.html

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Take Marquan off of your list, sub 1 gpa, plus pending legal troubles

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I like the comparison of Ty Lee to Darren Sproles cause it's spot on.  If the NFL scouts pay close enough attention...they'll "get the picture".

Rufus>>

• Like 1