Do you need Landscaping!!

Just now, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol ur killin me Smallzz......

if you cut it lazy and don’t use the bag and just leave the dead grass on the lawn yeah sure it’s quick but  I got ocd so grass is bagged up weed whacked mulched And edged 

yea dude cut that shit get it done and go back to relaxing on Sunday. i dont even believe on working on sunday. you know its a day of rest. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I still enjoy cutting my own lawn and other yard work. It's one of the simple pleasures in life. It's also a good time to drink a beer or two. 

Exactly. I also enjoy cutting my own lawn and enjoying a few beers before, during and after. Plus who cuts their lawn on Sunday anyway? Sunday’s are for wathing sports, having s few cocktails and BBQing.

I cut that shit every Thursday evening so it looks good for the weekend. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Exactly. I also enjoy cutting my own lawn and enjoying a few beers before, during and after. Plus who cuts their lawn on Sunday anyway? Sunday’s are for wathing sports, having s few cocktails and BBQing.

I cut that shit every Thursday evening so it looks good for the weekend. 

I don't have a set day due to work having no set hours particularly. 

I'm guilty of a Sunday cut sometimes. Sometimes Saturday evening or another evening, depending on schedule and plans. 

Seems like a "man" thing to do. Cutting one's own lawn. Riding on that nice mower in one's white boxers accented with heart shaped polka dots, safari hat or fedora blocking the sun off your neck and a beer in hand. 

xD

Not that that's how I do it. Just sayin' if that's how someone does choose to, that's ok. Real men cut their own lawn, even if they have to use the headlights on the mower.

xD

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I don't have a set day due to work having no set hours particularly. 

I'm guilty of a Sunday cut sometimes. Sometimes Saturday evening or another evening, depending on schedule and plans. 

Seems like a "man" thing to do. Cutting one's own lawn. Riding on that nice mower in one's white boxers accented with heart shaped polka dots, safari hat or fedora blocking the sun off your neck and a beer in hand. 

xD

Not that that's how I do it. Just sayin' if that's how someone does choose to, that's ok. Real men cut their own lawn, even if they have to use the headlights on the mower.

xD

Lmao I can imagine Hawg getting a DUI on his John deer in his Poop 💩 stained boxers

BA873261-9B40-476D-8A26-C66D4BD755D1.gif

• Haha 1