John Kerry trying to help keep Iran Deal

HSFBfan

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

If you have a bigger problem with Trump funneling 130K to a whore than obama giving Iran 150 billion you’re an UnAmerican piece of shit. 

Or you are an non reasoned partisan nut job. 

No one cares that Trump paid 130,000 because he got played when he tried to be the player.

And I know you know better but it was Iran's money we had frozen.it had to go back sport or later so good did good to leverage it as he did.

13 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Agree. It's very simple. Really. 

These two issues aren't anywhere near the same to even attempt such a ridiculous comparison. 

Closer comparison to the Iranian's being returned their money by our government would be Trump elevating DPRK on the world stage by wanting to meet with them personally. 

Trump lying time and again about paying hush monies to Stormy isn't anywhere close to the same realm. 

Really can't believe I wasted my time typing that out to obvious idiots. Oh well. Consider it a public service and one and done. ✌️

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

These two issues aren't anywhere near the same to even attempt such a ridiculous comparison. 

Closer comparison to the Iranian's being returned their money by our government would be Trump elevating DPRK on the world stage by wanting to meet with them personally. 

Trump lying time and again about paying hush monies to Stormy isn't anywhere close to the same realm. 

Really can't believe I wasted my time typing that out to obvious idiots. Oh well. Consider it a public service and one and done. ✌️

If I were trump id  be embarrassed.

She gave him a taste based on a promise.

Turned out he lied (what a surprise) so she left him high and dry then came back for cash.

He got totally played for lying. 

Hopefully this time his lies cost him his presidency

Just now, noonereal said:

Turned out he lied (what a surprise) so she left him high and dry then came back for cash.

U have noticed his approval rating keeps increasing right? Even on RCP 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

I'm just saying people keep hanging on this hope that news after news will take down trump but yet his approval keeps rising. 

Like I have said since the beginning, Trump will be president for two terms.

I still hope for the best but I'd only bet the "over."

trump is too good at swaying public opinion and ultimately that is the only thing that can bring down a president. 

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Yeah, I truly don't care whether he finishes his term or not. I expect he will unless he finally decides to resign. I don't think any of the lies or silliness will equate to being removed. 

My eyes are on the prize this November. 

https://www.npr.org/2018/05/07/608649799/republican-fears-about-holding-the-senate-start-to-sink-in

Anything after taking the senate and/or house will be icing on the proverbial cake. :D

• Like 1

Just now, noonereal said:

Like I have said since the beginning, Trump will be president for two terms.

I still hope for the best but I'd only bet the "over."

trump is too good at swaying public opinion and ultimately that is the only thing that can bring down a president. 

Well duh hes gonna have 2 terms. And for his supporters were gonna have a very good 8 years. Now I know the detractors will disagree so no reason to get into a back and forth on that

58 minutes ago, noonereal said:

And I know you know better but it was Iran's money we had frozen.it had to go back sport or later so good did good to leverage it as he did.

Fuck off with this garbage take you are parroting from Don Lemonade on CNN. We shouldn’t of given them shit. 

The Obama White House omitted several key facts in the Iran deal. 

First, when Iran submitted its claim in 1981, the US filed an $817 million counterclaim for Iran’s violations of its obligations under the FMS program. As Rick Richman explained in a 2016 Mosaic article, “with both the claim and the counterclaim still pending, it was possible that Iran owed billions of dollars to the U.S., not the reverse.”

Second, a 2000 law signed by President Bill Clinton, the Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act, said that Iran’s FMS account could not be refunded until court judgments held by the U.S. government against Iran for damages from terrorist acts against American citizens were resolved to America’s satisfaction.

American victims of Iranian terrorism had won judgments against the regime in American courts. The problem, as Richman wrote, was collecting. The parent of one young American woman murdered by an Iranian-backed terrorist group during her junior year abroad in Israel discovered the FMS account. The Clinton administration opposed paying out of the FMS account, arguing that the $400 million was U.S., property not Iran’s.

However, as Richman wrote:

Congress and the Clinton administration agreed on legislation directing the U.S. Treasury to pay the American holders of terror judgments against Iran for the amount of their compensatory damages plus 10 percent of their punitive damages, up to the amount in the FMS fund. The law subrogated the United States—meaning that the terror judgments became direct U.S. government claims against Iran to the extent the Treasury had paid them. Finally, the law included a provision to ensure that Iran would ultimately have to bear the cost of those payments: “no funds shall be paid to Iran . . . from the [FMS] fund until such subrogated claims have been dealt with to the satisfaction of the United States.”

In short, Obama ignored the law. Moreover, in releasing those funds to the world’s leading state sponsor of terror, he made American taxpayers cover the damages owed by Iran for its acts of terrorism against American citizens.

And why did obama do it in the middle of the night in an unmarked cargo plane changing currency out of USD .... I mean seriously go back to sleep.....  Mr transparency my ass. 

I love that take from the left.... it was their money lol. Iran, The world’s biggest state sponsor of terrorism, and you are backing Bathhouse Barry on the payment. Unbelievable. 

2 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Fuck off with this garbage take you are parroting from Don Lemonade on CNN. We shouldn’t of given them shit. 

The Obama White House omitted several key facts in the Iran deal. 

First, when Iran submitted its claim in 1981, the US filed an $817 million counterclaim for Iran’s violations of its obligations under the FMS program. As Rick Richman explained in a 2016 Mosaic article, “with both the claim and the counterclaim still pending, it was possible that Iran owed billions of dollars to the U.S., not the reverse.”

Second, a 2000 law signed by President Bill Clinton, the Victims of Trafficking and Violence Protection Act, said that Iran’s FMS account could not be refunded until court judgments held by the U.S. government against Iran for damages from terrorist acts against American citizens were resolved to America’s satisfaction.

American victims of Iranian terrorism had won judgments against the regime in American courts. The problem, as Richman wrote, was collecting. The parent of one young American woman murdered by an Iranian-backed terrorist group during her junior year abroad in Israel discovered the FMS account. The Clinton administration opposed paying out of the FMS account, arguing that the $400 million was U.S., property not Iran’s.

However, as Richman wrote:

Congress and the Clinton administration agreed on legislation directing the U.S. Treasury to pay the American holders of terror judgments against Iran for the amount of their compensatory damages plus 10 percent of their punitive damages, up to the amount in the FMS fund. The law subrogated the United States—meaning that the terror judgments became direct U.S. government claims against Iran to the extent the Treasury had paid them. Finally, the law included a provision to ensure that Iran would ultimately have to bear the cost of those payments: “no funds shall be paid to Iran . . . from the [FMS] fund until such subrogated claims have been dealt with to the satisfaction of the United States.”

In short, Obama ignored the law. Moreover, in releasing those funds to the world’s leading state sponsor of terror, he made American taxpayers cover the damages owed by Iran for its acts of terrorism against American citizens.

And why did obama do it in the middle of the night in an unmarked cargo plane changing currency out of USD .... I mean seriously go back to sleep.....  Mr transparency my ass. 

I love that take from the left.... it was their money lol. Iran, The world’s biggest state sponsor of terrorism, and you are backing Bathhouse Barry on the payment. Unbelievable. 

Fuck off? 

This place is a real cesspool. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Fuck off? 

This place is a real cesspool. 

Hurt your feelings snowflake? 

I said F off with that take... but reading comprehension is not your thing. That response it’s their money  is crap. When people defend the Iran deal by saying it was their money don’t know the facts I stated above. 

We shouldn’t of given them a dime. What don’t you understand about Iran being the #1 state sponsored terrorist country in the world? 

10 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

I said F off with that take... but reading comprehension is not your thing. That response it’s their money  is crap. When people defend the Iran deal by saying it was their money don’t know the facts I stated above. 

We shouldn’t of given them a dime. What don’t you understand about Iran being the #1 state sponsored terrorist country in the world? 

Thanks

11 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

not in the least 

You impinged Don Bosco Prep, your family and yourself. 

11 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

We shouldn’t of given them a dime.

It was their money.

Seems it was pretty masterful to simply return their money to gain what we wanted.