John Kerry trying to help keep Iran Deal

HSFBfan

13 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Undermining the duly elected government of the United States?  Or that is what was alleged when Trump had contacts with foreign governments before being sworn in.  ‘Tis fine though when Democrats do it - meanwhile Trump had actually been elected.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bormio said:

Undermining the duly elected government of the United States?  Or that is what was alleged when Trump had contacts with foreign governments before being sworn in.  ‘Tis fine though when Democrats do it - meanwhile Trump had actually been elected.

Wouldn't it be great if they found his sorry ass in violation of the Logan Act?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

He is......and they went after Kelly for the supposed same thing..Don't you see how this all just a witch hunt and is politically motivated..

I do not see conspiracies everywhere I look. 

I do know, rationally, that Russia interfered with out election and that the Trump campaign was open to the idea of working with them to win the election. So only a fool would not investigate. 

• Like 1

On 5/6/2018 at 12:19 PM, noonereal said:

I do know, rationally, that Russia interfered with out election and that the Trump campaign was open to the idea of working with them to win the election. So only a fool would not investigate. 

Let’s not forget the Clinton foundation and the millions of rubles laundered through it. 

On 5/6/2018 at 9:19 AM, noonereal said:

I do know, rationally, that Russia interfered with out election and that the Trump campaign was open to the idea of working with them to win the election. So only a fool would not investigate

it's almost been to years now so unless Stormy's real name is Ryabkova Lidka Valerievna, i think it's time to move on...

5 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

it's almost been to years now so unless Stormy's real name is Ryabkova Lidka Valerievna, i think it's time to move on...

Why would you move on knowing all the indictments already handed down and the investigation not completed? That makes no sense. 

• Like 1

Just now, noonereal said:

Why would you move on knowing all the indictments already handed down and the investigation not completed? That makes no sense. 

Well let's see what happens with Manafort. That could be thrown out. Judges are starting to see that Mueller is way out of his scope. And I've seen a report that stated Mueller could go dark leading into midterms 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Well let's see what happens with Manafort. That could be thrown out. Judges are starting to see that Mueller is way out of his scope. And I've seen a report that stated Mueller could go dark leading into midterms 

Not out of scope, finding things that MAYBE he should have off rather than deal with himself. (,like he did in NYC)

Just now, noonereal said:

Not out of scope, finding things that MAYBE he should have off rather than deal with himself. (,like he did in NYC)

Judges are questioning the scope when it comes to Manafort. So I'll go with the judges opinion on the subject matter. 

3 minutes ago, noonereal said:

You really think these crimes manafort  committed "nothing?"

the guy is likely going away till he dies.

I dont think they will even hear the case the way the judges are talking. Sounds more like it will be dismissed. Well wait and see