In-n-Out

Eddyr2

In-n-Out  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is In-n-Out is...

• The greatest burger 🍔 of all time
    • The greatest food of all time

2 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Ok so I came to the conclusion I’m move to Ga and become a Diabetesdoctor or go to Cali and become a Cardiologist  

You can make a lot of money in Cali as a doc who works on chests but you picked the wrong type of doc

• Haha 1

My ex inlaws owned a In-N-Out in SoCal (Orange County) for about 20 years. I never really thought they were the best Ive ever had. Pretty much a fried burger with a Thousand Island like dressing on it.

I had an uncle in Mississippi that had a hamburger joint for 50 years, and made the best burgers Ive ever had to date. 

His secret? He fried them in peanut oil. Game changer.

• Like 2

As far as fast food burger joints go, I like Whataburger better than any other. 

Hardees burgers aren't bad nor are Dairy Queen burgers.

Now, all that aside... Moultrie has a little restaurant in a local pharmacy called The Soda Fountain that serves gourmet burgers. If you want a real deal burger, that's the spot in Moultrie. 

All bull and messing with Eddy aside, I can't speak to In and Out Burger. Never tried it. Looks really sloppy though. I'm not really down with needing a shower after eating a burger. 

• Haha 2