Dems are in Disarray

BUFORDGAWOLVES

How does Maxine Waters live in a 4.3 million mansion? She lives In one of the richest districts in California that is 96% white while crying racism at every turn but is a representative of one of the poorest district in California which is predominately black. 

Shouldn’t she have to live in the district she represents? 

And does anyone care her daughter makes 600k annually from campaign funds? 

And Her husband’s bank OneUnited got a 12 million dollar bailout during the sub prime collapse after she arranged a meeting between the secretary of treasury Henry Paulson and the executives from the bank but failed to mention she was a major shareholder with OneUnited. 

She’s always voted the most corrupt person in congress but never investigated? 

Can someone tell me why a low information despicable human being like her is untouchable? 

40 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

How does Maxine Waters live in a 4.3 million mansion? She lives In one of the richest districts in California that is 96% white while crying racism at every turn but is a representative of one of the poorest district in California which is predominately black. 

And Her husband’s bank OneUnited got a 12 million dollar bailout during the sub prime collapse after she arranged a meeting between the secretary of treasury Henry Paulson and the executives from the bank but failed to mention she was a major shareholder with OneUnited. 

Can someone tell me why a low information despicable human being like her is untouchable? 

Ouch....

Machievellian Maxine. 

At some point the USS Maxine Waters is gonna get torpedoed. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Clintons same damn thing. 

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Sounds a lot like some folks are calling for another witch hunt. 

Crying about what they call a witch hunt outta one side of their mouth while asking for a different witch hunt outta the other. 

What the hell man?

xD

Well Hawgie, don’t keep us in suspense.

Its not nice. 

Regards,

C.A.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh damn! You expect that I should name Mjd33 for being a sidewinder type? 

Oh damn. I just did. 

My bad.

Are you going to Dispel anything I said about Maxine Waters ? She’s one of the most vile pigs in this country... a 40 year politician whos only lined her pockets. 

Wake the fuck up. 

I just can't see crying rivers, cursing other posters and etc. about one politician being investigated while posting some other should definitely be investigated. 

Just deal with the  investigations. If Maxine is dirty, and dude has the dirt that he touted in a post, turn it in. Get the ball rolling and all. 

I suspect she didn't really break any laws even if it all looks slimey. Probably end up the same way for Trump too. Doesn't change the fact that he's a slime ball. These investigations cost us taxpayers billions, most are run in circles with no valid end, but it never stops the opposition from calling for a new investigation. 

I just can't see crying rivers, cursing other posters and etc. about one politician being investigated while posting some other should definitely be investigated. 

Just deal with the  investigations. If Maxine is dirty, and dude has the dirt that he touted in a post, turn it in. Get the ball rolling and all. 

I suspect she didn't really break any laws even if it all looks slimey. Probably end up the same way for Trump too. Doesn't change the fact that he's a slime ball. These investigations cost us taxpayers billions, most are run in circles with no valid end, but it never stops the opposition from calling for a new investigation. 

Yup, but I’m exercising my right to hate certain pols...,

And they are:

1. Nancy Pelosi

2. The Clintons

3. Maxine Waters

4. Richard Nixon

5. Governor Jerry Brown

My top 5.

Regards,

C.A.

• Like 1

Maxine is Cali's problem btw. 

Get your asses to work Cali. 

I have enough shit to worry about with Johnny Isaakson and Austin Scott.  xD

You know... The guys that I can actually vote in or out.

I'm sure they are dirty somehow. Gotdammit! I call for an investigation. 

Early Voting is on Monday, saddle up Cowboy!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yup, but I’m exercising my right to hate certain pols...,

And they are:

1. Nancy Pelosi

2. The Clintons

3. Maxine Waters

4. Richard Nixon

5. Governor Jerry Brown

My top 5.

Regards,

C.A.

I'm not hating.

I don't necessarily like Maxine or Nancy either.

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Early Voting is on Monday, saddle up Cowboy!

Yeah, I don't get all into the early vote thing. I enjoy standing in line at my polling place on the night of. I usually look around and pick one person that I think I'll be cancelling out their vote. 

I'm like... yeah there's my bitch right there. xD

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, I don't get all into the early vote thing. I enjoy standing in line at my polling place on the night of. I usually look around and pick one person that I think I'll be cancelling out their vote. 

I'm like... yeah there's my bitch right there. xD

Lol That is some funny shit right there.  

• Haha 1