Congrats Gina Haspel

Nolebull813

Director of the CIA. Great news. Never can be too tough on terror. 

Liberals have bashed her while sticking up for known terrorists. 

They think she is too tough on terrorists and at first I didn't believe they could say such a thing but these are the people who are defending hamas and ms-13 so it all makes sense. 

Anywho.....#winning!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Here here!! 

She should do everything they criticize her ten fold. 

So much winning I'm almost sick of winning 😂

I dont think she has any intention of scaling back her methods of getting information and I applaud her for it. These are terrorists were talking about. You do everything you can to protect the country 

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You are all a fan of torture, good for you.  Even though it is not effective and goes against everything we used to say we stood for.  

You wingnuts are an embarrassment.  

Not sure what u mean by everything we used to stand for.....george Washington hung his own men for not complying with his policies. 

Yes we are a fan of getting information from people who are enemies of America absolutely. 

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Not sure what u mean by everything we used to stand for.....george Washington hung his own men for not complying with his policies. 

Yes we are a fan of getting information from people who are enemies of America absolutely. 

Even unreliable information?  Ever hear of the Geneva Convention?  

45 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You are all a fan of torture, good for you.  Even though it is not effective and goes against everything we used to say we stood for.  

You wingnuts are an embarrassment.  

And you are apparently a fan of Americans getting blown to kingdom come.

• Thanks 1

On 5/17/2018 at 6:01 PM, Bormio said:

And you are apparently a fan of Americans getting blown to kingdom come.

Of course not and that is a very Repub thing to say.  Think past a sound bite.  If you really cared about Americans you should want to do what works best.  Torture does not work best and no one thinks it does but you fearful people.  It creates enemies in groups of people who were previously not an enemy.  

I guess I can't have an opinion that differs from you without you claiming I want Americans to get blown up.  Not very solid thinking imo.  

35 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Of course not and that is a very Repub thing to say.  Think past a sound bite.  If you really cared about Americans you should want to do what works best.  Torture does not work best and no one thinks it does but you fearful people.  It creates enemies in groups of people who were previously not an enemy.  

I guess I can't have an opinion that differs from you without you claiming I want Americans to get blown up.  Not very solid thinking imo.  

We dont care about other countries idk what you dont understand about that

44 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

The Left is wedded to the idea that torture does not work, because if they admitted it did, they could not defend not using it on terrorists.

PS: You started with referring to people opposed to your view as “wingnuts”.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Where are all the feminist groups applauding DJT for this historic hire? I won't hold my breath. 

They wont say a word bc it was Donald trump who nominated here. Breaking the glass ceiling doesnt matter to them because it wasnt a Democrat who could get that done